Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 43)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Heema Hug

I need to respond to you from yesterday- I am imagining you with a group of your residents behind you performing to dholna at the airport as your husband walks out ROFL  When are you going to leave us and go away for this wedding btw? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Did you read this?

I'd like to add something else to the "what doesen't work" section- Sanchi asking her grandmas if they've taken their medication at least 2-3 times in every single episode ROFL  Just go buy them a pill box for gods sake! 

And what they said about her hair style is quite accurate too. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hi Heema Hug

I need to respond to you from yesterday- I am imagining you with a group of your residents behind you performing to dholna at the airport as your husband walks out ROFL  When are you going to leave us and go away for this wedding btw? 

@ bold.   I  thought you're going to tell me to perform Lavani  at the airport . Dolana might kill him . Lavani  to behosh kare Degi 
 I am taking very early flight out to Chicago onThursday    He will meet me at the airport . I will take my support system with me per your advise . Coming back home Tuesday !!

I am very nervous  about my husbands after reaction . I  hate  when e gets upset with me . His reaction will be  just . He is worried about by future . But I want to live in present and enjoy every movement . It's for him . His wish . It will be hard to keep secret otherwise it has no charm . This person as done so much for my family that I am very appreciative of it . No one will ever give up their own pleasure and happiness for wife's sibling .  So I just cannot take his unhappy reaction . I hope every thing will work out !!

Edited by Heema22 - 27 August 2013 at 8:14pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Did you read this?

I'd like to add something else to the "what doesen't work" section- Sanchi asking her grandmas if they've taken their medication at least 2-3 times in every single episode ROFL  Just go buy them a pill box for gods sake! 

Where did you find this article . ? Good read ! I respect honesty !!

@ bold1  ROFLROFL I hope they sale pill boxes in India .  We should ship few over . It's caring my dear . They are trying prove point . But trying little too hard . 
@ bold 2 ROFL   I was thinking just the same . They are copying Indira . Famous HD . So they kept  clothing style ( not  really ) and hair . Long hair  draped on one side ! But it's very annoying . Busy lady with long hair ?I wanted to send her over to  hair Solon and get easy manageable hair style .

Edited by Heema22 - 27 August 2013 at 8:28pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I'm sure your husband will be so enthralled with the perofrmance that he won't bother with all the other "issues."  Just take it easy on the dance floor though LOL  Ahhh, you will be coming to my neighborhood...well sort of- enjoy Chicago- have you ever been before? 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Dia I've several question . I mean to ask you and I forget . I want to start with them .
 How is you mint plant ?
 Did to see dentist ?
When ever I see movie based on panjabee black ground . I love the houses in the movie . Lately I saw few in dastan .do you have a home town and have you seen those incredible structures ? Sharma Nivas was my favorite set . What a house and lay out with aanagan in the middle !! 
Did you start to see humsafer ? 
Last Sunday morning I was chatting with saumya . We were thinking that you might like to send gift for Di ? Did you read that post ?
  This will keep you busy !!

Edited by Heema22 - 27 August 2013 at 8:27pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

I'm sure your husband will be so enthralled with the perofrmance that he won't bother with all the other "issues."  Just take it easy on the dance floor though LOL  Ahhh, you will be coming to my neighborhood...well sort of- enjoy Chicago- have you ever been before? 

Yes I have been to Chicago . I love that city . Thrusday morning !! R U from Chicago ? 
   We will be busy with the wedding  Thursday . Friday and  Saturday . Sunday and Monday to chill out !! Tuesday very early he departs ! 
    I hope  you are right . He has no Idea what's happening . Costumes  are shipped to brides place . Three  of us need to synchronize our steps so we need to practice . I need to disappear to get ready . It's big test . I need to find good excuses!! 

How was your day ? Kanan was asking about you!!
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Did you read this?

Where did you find this article . ? Good read ! I respect honesty !!

@ bold1  ROFLROFL I hope they sale pill boxes in India .  We should ship few over . It's caring my dear . They are trying prove point . But trying little too hard . 
@ bold 2 ROFL   I was thinking just the same . They are coping Indira . Famous HD . So they kept  clothing style ( not  really ) and hair . Long hair  draped on one side ! But it's very annoying . Busy lady with long hair ?I wanted to send her over to  hair Solon and get easy manageable hair style .

@bold- this is the main problem- and this was the same problem with HD too LOL  I have a bad feeling Heema- that JLZ is also going down the same path as HD--- aaj ke episode mein bahu jai sanchi mata hua tha ROFL  oh no, another show that I will only bitch about- not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing Confused

Heema22

Go to top