Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 40)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Dia I gave you lots of  SP links . This is the one on Obama second election . I hope this one works .Morgan freeman taunts are great . They make fun of so many people and ethnic groups but they have not  yet touch Indian American . I am waiting till then I will watch Russell Peter .
  Only problem with these episodes are they are current events .just like Bill    Meher and   Stephen Colbert.  So after time has pass the jokes are old . enjoy but don't disappear on me and saumya .

Edit .  see more links on page 39! 

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Dia and Saumya . I am posting this for your entertainment . You don't have to  read it now !!!

Read this for your entertainment . Some one really like to see film on Constipation? 

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 7:39pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
What happened to Miley cyrus- she used to be so cute. 

Hi Heema, I see you posted a bunch of SP links- this will keep me entertained for quite some time- but I think I can only watch an episode a week- the high pitched voices really start annoying me after a while LOL  Anyway, how was your day? 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

What happened to Miley cyrus- she used to be so cute. 

Hi Heema, I see you posted a bunch of SP links- this will keep me entertained for quite some time- but I think I can only watch an episode a week- the high pitched voices really start annoying me after a while LOL  Anyway, how was your day? 

Hi DiaHug  I think I iPad is ready for step one . When I type D for Dia it anticipates dead brain cell . Total conversion  in medical lingo . It's so enoying 
  I know what you mean by high pitched voices .  We got used to it l it has been 17 sessions .

Miley Cyrus . How  inappropriate !! I want to know what has happen between her and her father ? 

My day was interesting .  I was greeted by anesthesiologist . Who had  petition     to get rid of that jerk . He wanted me to sing it . We talked . Evey surgery resident and anesthesia resident and every OR nurse had  sign  it . So we had long discussion and I did not .

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 8:27pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
The last paragaph in your comment...I think I can decipher what you are trying to say LOL

I thought MC had retired till I heard about this VMA fiasco...no wonder she's trying so hard to become relevant again. 

You should file a complaint against that NS for unprofessionalism! 

Are you ready for your dance performance- its this weekend right?  Are you traveling somewhere for the wedding or its close by?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

The last paragaph in your comment...I think I can decipher what you are trying to say LOL

I thought MC had retired till I heard about this VMA fiasco...no wonder she's trying so hard to become relevant again. 

You should file a complaint against that NS for unprofessionalism! 

Are you ready for your dance performance- its this weekend right?  Are you traveling somewhere for the wedding or its close by?

I think I will start to use my Lappy . This one is impossible !! I just corrected it . When you are tired, it's  very hard to read and to correct it . So try to understand . Thank you .
   I did complaint to chairman and reported him . He was drunk and highly unproffetional . 
 But I wasn't offended . He offended himself . The reason I didn't sign it because I wanted them to carry on the mission. . I don't want to sound defensive .i usually don't get  offended because I think the person who offends you it's his problem not mine.
    He misdiagnosed the  pt . He was late he was inappropriate why should I be offended ??
    I am so solid with my knowledge and diagnosis without testing that I am not worried about these jerks . He often has problems and I think that's why he drinks !!

MC !!! So sad . What was she trying to prove ? Long time ago I saw her with her father and very inappropriate relationship . This  sexual acting out has something to do with that ? I wondered .

Yes I am so happy . My husband will join me on Thrusday . We are coming your way , he will flying in directly . I will see him for 5 days .what a treat . I am worried about my dance and his reaction ,
  BYW I am not sure if you read this . I was talking to Kanan he struck the  deal and purchase the company so he will come home sooner than I think! What a pleasure !! 

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 8:46pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Well I hope that NS straightens up his life, otherwise what a waste of talent.   And MC is another BS (britney spears) in the making or already there I should say. 

Okay I'm going to say a early goodnight today- very tired- here is a parting song for you that you can sing on Thursday LOL  I couldn't find the original video so here's some random people dancing to it

See ya Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Well I hope that NS straightens up his life, otherwise what a waste of talent.   And MC is another BS (britney spears) in the making or already there I should say. 

Okay I'm going to say a early goodnight today- very tired- here is a parting song for you that you can sing on Thursday LOL  I couldn't find the original video so here's some random people dancing to it

See ya Hug

l

GOOD night !! I like that song ! Thanks  . I will  try my best to sing it when I see him at the airport . His reaction will be taped  just for you!!!HugHug

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 8:56pm

TBDRESS

Go to top