Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 39)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by _saumya_

Actuary is a long long course... I cant sit back and have people's money yaar.
The money i have with the way i live would not last for more than an year or two.
And i did not have this feeling earlier but eversince i have started making money for my.own livimg i cant eat without earning.

Besides... If these people get me married then toh i cant stand it at all. Even my boyfriend wants me to find any stupid job for now and once married; i can have my own way... Aand after this... I am very very confused.

Slender figure honey? Shilpa has grown twice her size

@bold: I can totally relate to this.

Question: do you need to remain in Kanpur? With your parents? Can this "stupid" job be in some other city? That'll put some distance between you and your parents (which you need right now) and maybe that'll bring some opportunity you were waiting for. Who knows?

That way, you can earn and clear things up in your head.

yeah... Thats my plan... But these exams would be in april may... And till then i have to enjoy this place.

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

He is... 25 i think. Yes... 25
He has a lot of savings *rubbing my hands meanimgfully* ROFL
But i dont want to depend on anyone.

Anyway... Maths tuition... I am.a little short tempered for that. Well... Let me praise myself a bit ROFL i was way too good in maths ... once i was sugfering with chicken.pox and had not gone to school for a month... The day i reached i got to know of a test... I studied for half an hour and topped. So i sometimes get irritated when.people dont understamd maths. Well... This irritation has reduced in the growing process. Bit i wpuld hate to be bad teacher. Good teacher can shape things up and bad teachers can spoil.it.
Well... I can ... I think i will go for actuary thing ultimately but what about my research career. Its the end kya Disapprove

happy to know he is not 22. I was seriously worried . 
    Now now just think about this . Research in math is great and we defiantly need researcher . As you know I love research but I gave it up for my physical health . after math research where is best apportunity in  math ? And don't bullshit me . Industries don't want PHd level people . It's very concentrated field . Every body I know ended in in college being professor Or Heading reserch  which has teaching .So it's  teaching  again.  So why not start now ? As you get older ( I will not say more mature ) you will have more patience . I teach residents and they drive me nuts but they thought me patience !! So it's give and  take learning .think about it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Anyway... Maths tuition... I am.a little short tempered for that. Well... Let me praise myself a bit ROFL i was way too good in maths ... once i was sugfering with chicken.pox and had not gone to school for a month... The day i reached i got to know of a test... I studied for half an hour and topped. So i sometimes get irritated when.people dont understamd maths. Well... This irritation has reduced in the growing process. Bit i wpuld hate to be bad teacher. Good teacher can shape things up and bad teachers can spoil.it.
Well... I can ... I think i will go for actuary thing ultimately but what about my research career. Its the end kya Disapprove

now i am not sure... May be he will turn 25 at the end of this year Ermm

Kaddu ... Hug i know what you mean... And i would have given the same advice to someone under these condition but i dont know... I think.i am.not strong enough may be. Plus... I talked to my boyfriend's mom a few days ago... Bahit mushkil se she accepted it and i dont think she would be very keen on having me wothout my parents... All these things add up and hamper my decision.
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
OK you two . Hit that pillow . Sweet dreams !! Kanan see you tomorrow ? saumya see you in the morning ??? HugHug
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Now now just think about this . Research in math is great and we defiantly need researcher . As you know I love research but I gave it up for my physical health . after math research where is best apportunity in math ? And don't bullshit me . Industries don't want PHd level people . It's very concentrated field . Every body I know ended in in college being professor Or Heading reserch which has teaching .So it's teaching again. So why not start now ? As you get older ( I will not say more mature ) you will have more patience . I teach residents and they drive me nuts but they thought me patience !! So it's give and take learning .think about it .
are you kidding.me... I love that teaching on higher level... Its more of give and take than.just give and revise. So that sort of teachong and research is totally cool ROFL
hah... Is there any medicine that can stop me from.growing older... Please... Growing older is no fun... Kaddu was so damn right...

damn it yaar... Kaddu and Dia should be facing these shaadi kar lo trouble for now... Why me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Now now just think about this . Research in math is great and we defiantly need researcher . As you know I love research but I gave it up for my physical health . after math research where is best apportunity in math ? And don't bullshit me . Industries don't want PHd level people . It's very concentrated field . Every body I know ended in in college being professor Or Heading reserch which has teaching .So it's teaching again. So why not start now ? As you get older ( I will not say more mature ) you will have more patience . I teach residents and they drive me nuts but they thought me patience !! So it's give and take learning .think about it .
are you kidding.me... I love that teaching on higher level... Its more of give and take than.just give and revise. So that sort of teachong and research is totally cool ROFL
hah... Is there any medicine that can stop me from.growing older... Please... Growing older is no fun... Kaddu was so damn right...

damn it yaar... Kaddu and Dia should be facing these shaadi kar lo trouble for now... Why me...
We are  talking about now not after Phd .
Again you will end teaching at higher level so why not practice now ?? To keep your sanity ? 
  If I have that medicine .i will use it on me  first  for trial . And then pass it on . I don't want to grow old either , very painful .Growing pain is the hardest pain.
  How do you know what Dia and Kanan are going thru ? I am sure parents are after them but because of their age they can handle it better so growing old has some advantages !! 

Edited by Heema22 - 26 August 2013 at 2:30pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Chalo...me off to bed. can we please talk about this tomorrow?

See you guys tomorrow! Take care   Hug Hug

Edited by AllThingsNice - 26 August 2013 at 2:29pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Dia . I had to get help from my husband. He is the memory bank . He Said there are 237 episodes over 16 season . Republicans in last election made  them removed the best ones on u tube because they were hurting them . Some of the old news are still around and he send me the link . You need to thank him . He said there are many others are funny too if you get the humor. I know you will so he will post the link as he finds one they are on current events so some of them have lots it's charm.

Manbear pig  AL Gore

Smug alert Al gore 

The snuke on Hillary Clinton portrayal on Muslim and politics . 

Best friends on republicans and independents

The episode "Best Friends Forever" revolves around the Terri Schiavo case, and originally aired in the midst of the controversy and less than 12 hours before she died The Terri Schiavo case consisted of a seven-year legal effort by Michael Schiavo to have his wife, Terri Schiavo, who was diagnosed as being in a persistent vegetative state, disconnected from her life-sustaining feeding tube, an action which would result in her death by dehydration. In 1998 he petitioned to remove her feeding tube under Florida Statutes SectionHe was opposed by Terri's parents, Robert and Mary Schindler, who argued that Terri was conscious. Michael later transferred his authority over the matter to the court, which determined that Terri would not wish to continue life-prolonging 

Butt out  on Rob Reiner 

Trapper keeper on bush and gore election results and Rosie O'Donnell

passion of Jews 

Trapped in the Closet" generated significant controversy. Tom Cruise, who is portrayed in the episode, reportedly threatened to back out of his promotional obligations for the Paramount Pictures film Mission: Impossible III if Viacom, the owner of both Comedy Central and Paramount, allowed a repeat of the episode to air.

This one on illegal immigration good one on Bill O'Reilly

On sex addiction great one . Watch for billy .

Good one Vagina on sex change 

China problem    
Controversy: The episode implies that "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" is a raping of the franchise by having the film's star, Harrison Ford, literally raped several times in the episode by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg in an variety of famous movie rape scenes. Favorite "South Park" haters the Parents Television Council cited the episode for "exploiting the sensitive topic of rape for a trivial movie satire."

"It's  Jersey  thing "on snookie . The full episode is removed so we get in parts. I think it's based on reality show  NJ house wives snookie 

"Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants"  It originally aired on November 7, 2001; and is notable as the first episode to air after the 9 11 .the  episode deals primarily with the  aftermath of the attack the American invasion lots of controversies  at times . Lots of threats  to writer .

I should have never gone zipling  to make long story short . Funny episode 

R u there god ?  x mas special funny 

Go to top