Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 31)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Walden

Hello dearies Big smile How are you?
I just clicked on the youtube link you posted yesterday- what about it?
hey Hug here you are... Big smile

How are you? How was your day?

Hug  So my emotional blackmailing in my pm actually worked ROFL  You are here all thanks to our dear friend and her tricks LOL

I am so much better now that I am done with my exam Big smile  Will be even better if and when I find out that I passed. 

Btw, I checked out the KK thread you made, did you write all that? 

Heema, yes I saw the youtube link you posted. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

We're trying to find a new forum for entertainment? When is Rati coming back to television ROFLROFLROFL i dont know if her next show would be good or not but the forum would be definitely entertaining ROFL In the meantime, Saumya please keep sending us entertaining links from days gone by... i would have if i could have. That link... I found by chance. We should stalk one of the angels or may be that specific one for more fun those links are truly never-ending fun LOL What if we started posting responses in those threads ROFL do you want her to pick temperature so she helps you in flourishing your practice ROFL
</div><div>
Oh so this male chauvinist show, is it not going to have a new forum? just going to continue with the IPK forum?

generally season 2 continues on same forum but i think this time barun and sanaya fans are not goong to let them.use that forum :P

Edited by _saumya_ - 25 August 2013 at 8:37pm

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

saumya . I wanted to post what my husband wrote but its mostly in Marathi so I am paraphrasing it . By this time you must know his personality .

I am sending him all those love letters on Rishi . Few comments he saw your name so he asked me about you . So I told him you are replacement for Nautanki. He said I need to cut this out . He doesn't understand it's my Obsession about sisters or my mothers failed brith control in heaven . But he us not going to support . Educate . Pay for wedding for one more sister and defiantly not going to pay for " God Bhari "he just had it .so you are out !!CryCensored
ROFL oh darn!! Mere itne dino.ki mehnat pe paani fer diya. ROFL
Please help.me with my godbharai pls pls pls ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Dia that forum is going to continue that why Saumya thinks its not a good idea but I am etching for it . Is my interest . Male chauvinist !!
 You really think Saumya wrote all of that ? You forgot her  Daily Episode reviews ? I think First part was hers . BTW it is really good with good feedbacks . 

R U still interested in South Park episodes because my husband send over lots if links.

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

saumya . I wanted to post what my husband wrote but its mostly in Marathi so I am paraphrasing it . By this time you must know his personality .

I am sending him all those love letters on Rishi . Few comments he saw your name so he asked me about you . So I told him you are replacement for Nautanki. He said I need to cut this out . He doesn't understand it's my Obsession about sisters or my mothers failed brith control in heaven . But he us not going to support . Educate . Pay for wedding for one more sister and defiantly not going to pay for " God Bhari "he just had it .so you are out !!CryCensored
ROFL oh darn!! Mere itne dino.ki mehnat pe paani fer diya. ROFL
Please help.me with my godbharai pls pls pls ROFL

We will overrule him . So when is the sperm donation episode?? Do you need any training ??  I need minimum 9 months to get ready !!
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Are you kidding me- angels need to see a psychiatrist and that's you my dear ROFL  I will happily give over this business to you.  You can then refer them to Heema for a clinical trial- she will study and write on the unique brain anatomy and functioning and become famous LOL

Heema, the youtube link freezes in the middle- do you have a alternative link Embarrassed 

Edit:  WTH are you guys talking about?  ROFL I am so confused

Edited by Walden - 25 August 2013 at 8:40pm

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Hello dearies Big smile How are you?
</div>
I just clicked on the youtube link you posted yesterday- what about it?
<div>
hey Hug here you are... Big smile

How are you? How was your day?

Hug So my emotional blackmailing in my pm actually worked ROFL You are here all thanks to our dear friend and her tricks LOL
I am so much better now that I am done with my exam Big smile Will be even better if and when I find out that I passed.
Btw, I checked out the KK thread you made, did you write all that?
Heema, yes I saw the youtube link you posted.

how rude is that... You dont start by questioning... Pehle boln chahiye... It was such a beautiful thread... By God... Day Dreaming ROFL

No re... I did nothing except passing time ROFL all i did was opened the thread asking who wants to do what... They did everything submitted it and then i posted it ROFL
Yaha tak ki us post ka sabse chhota divider bhi maine nahi banaya.ROFL

Honey is right... Dont you remember my wu ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me- angels need to see a psychiatrist and that's you my dear ROFL  I will happily give over this business to you.  You can then refer them to Heema for a clinical trial- she will study and write on the unique brain anatomy and functioning and become famous LOL
 Or I will go to MA . Which one do you prefer? 
Heema, the youtube link freezes in the middle- do you have a alternative link Embarrassed
  The Obama one ? OK I will post other link .Do you want more? 

Edit:  WTH are you guys talking about?  ROFL I am so confused.  I am entertaining my second love. Out  of boredom I started to play on Sumit profile . Every one writes stupid comments so I started trolling. Only Saumya picked it up .No one did . I think Mona has it too and I am sending copies over to my husband to make him jealous but it's doesn't work . He saw Saumya's name and asked me question about her. That's all . 

TBDRESS

Go to top