Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 26)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

Dia . Someone on Saumya no fly list really respect you .her polite response proves it . It takes a lot for her to be polite . Only difference I find with her and others is other girls have malaise in their mind this one is just very childish and lacks social relationships rules . Poor parenting .

@bold ROFLROFL  i think you meant malice LOL

Yes, I want to know about that case- I love hearing about your medical stories Big smile

I agree, I don't think she intends any harm but I'm quite disappointed.  I would think that being a SV fan and seeing how he has been treated by some throughout HD's span, you would behave a bit differently.  But hypocricy rules the world!  . 
@ bold   This  iPad and medical words !! What can I say ? 

Problem with her is she doesn't have insight ! Poor thinking only one track mind "my Sumit" it's like being a selfish  mother . Only my child is better others are " no good and cann't compete with my child"actually I feel bad for her . When I studies her i saw her as very sweet person but lost in her own wolrd . Spoilt  brat . Daughter of very wealthy father and narcissist !! So I have fun with her . It helps . 

I will write tamasha in OR don't leave !!

@bold - How do you know this?  LOL

btw, that south park episode was hilarious...thanks for posting that video

During my paper I talked to her on PM. I needed to know how did that personality was formed . This is acquired  behavior . Comes from insecurty from missing fatherly love. Sumit is only displaced image . That's why I am supportive of her . It really helps her and keep her calm . She is mother of two . Reality very sweet and likable . I tend to overlook her short coming . I talked her on PM many many times and try to point out her problems she is much improved now . You should have seen her post before . Now she PM me when she is upset and down , just like child !! Very sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Hey do you see South Park ? New season starts 27 th sept . I have seen each and every episode . My husband is big fan !!!  That one  is  funny but other political ones are funnier . They really hate republicans !!!

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
oh my, so much drama...are you sure you don't work on the sets of Gray's anatomy LOL And all that drama for a VP shunt that was clearly indicated...crazy!  Is this a NS that works in your area? 

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hey do you see South Park ? New season starts 27 th sept . I have seen each and every episode . My husband is big fan !!!  That one  is  funny but other political ones are funnier . They really hate republicans !!!

I have watched episodes here and there- none in the last year or so.  Oh please post some political humor ones Big smile  I love making fun of republicans LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

oh my, so much drama...are you sure you don't work on the sets of Gray's anatomy LOL And all that drama for a VP shunt that was clearly indicated...crazy!  Is this a NS that works in your area? 

He uses our facility . He is on staff but not part of our staff . Hospital rents him OR . No one can stand him .  I  hated this beacuse  he was proving my husband point . Remember when I said sorry to my MIL. My hubby was furious . He doesn't want be to keep silence of any shape or form or say sorry to keep " peace in the family " beacuse people think I am wrong but I get tired of fighting . I kept quite and he thought I was guilty but I refused to fight t unfront of patient or students . He thought I was accepting my guilt !!
  Surgical units are usually very dramatic .OR are full of dramas .Now a days people are hurting for money due to  insurance low pay for surgeon so if you are not in good  group you are doomed .big hospitals with big dramas . You will get your share just wait!! 

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _saumya_

Aaj bhi sab mujhe ditch kar do Cry

Poor baby !! I was thinking about you but just too busy !! Cry

Ho gayi shaam kisi ke intejar mein,
Dhal gayi raat usi ke intejar mein,
Fir hoga sawera usi ke intejar mein,
Intejar ki aadat pad gayi hai intejar mein 

Kya saumya INTERZAR me Maza hey yo MILAP me nahi? 
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Well the good part of it all is that the patient received the care he needed and you shouldn't let the extraneous stuff bother you too much- easier said that done! 

okay, I'm exhausted, i'm sure you are too...GN and hope to see you tomorrow Big smile  Seems like Saumya is busy "studying" for her non-existent test LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Wait this  is your bedtime strory from mom

Good nightHug see you tomorrow ? 

Sorry wrong post . 

Edited by Heema22 - 24 August 2013 at 9:10pm

TBDRESS