Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 25)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Hi Dia . R U coming over? 

My iPad has develop  weird personality . Memory is going berserk . When I type D it anticipates Dead .when I   type  A , It anticipates anterior . P posterior . F front.   C Cerebral    . Horrible !! I think I  need to stop using it for work . Memory is now storing medical words .

I am here Big smile  That's okay, let it use medical terminotlogy, I'll pretend I'm reading a dictated radiology report...those things are so darn hilarious sometimes LOL

So you had to go in for that case last night? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Dia... Finally you understand why she is in my no fly list ROFL
She shares a lot of similarities with other specimen (you know who right)

Honey other SV fans are not so stern about it. They are watching it ; they are criticizing it and following it and missing SV simultaneously... You dont have to stop loving to accept something new... Exactly what SV had to go through.

Yes we've had this discussion before, remember LOL  I completely agree...but the other specimen...who's that...there are so many, I can't figure out which one you're talking about ROFL  Is it your new psych patient?  LOL
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hi Dia . R U coming over? 

My iPad has develop  weird personality . Memory is going berserk . When I type D it anticipates Dead .when I   type  A , It anticipates anterior . P posterior . F front.   C Cerebral    . Horrible !! I think I  need to stop using it for work . Memory is now storing medical words .

I am here Big smile  That's okay, let it use medical terminotlogy, I'll pretend I'm reading a dictated radiology report...those things are so darn hilarious sometimes LOL

So you had to go in for that case last night? 

Do you really want to know are you being polite?   How are you? Did you work all day?

Edited by Heema22 - 24 August 2013 at 7:46pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Dia . Someone on Saumya no fly list really respect you .her polite response proves it . It takes a lot for her to be polite . Only difference I find with her and others is other girls have malice in their mind this one is just very childish and lacks social relationships rules . Poor parenting .

Edited by Heema22 - 24 August 2013 at 8:09pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Dia . Someone on Saumya no fly list really respect you .her polite response proves it . It takes a lot for her to be polite . Only difference I find with her and others is other girls have malaise in their mind this one is just very childish and lacks social relationships rules . Poor parenting .

@bold ROFLROFL  i think you meant malice LOL

Yes, I want to know about that case- I love hearing about your medical stories Big smile

I agree, I don't think she intends any harm but I'm quite disappointed.  I would think that being a SV fan and seeing how he has been treated by some throughout HD's span, you would behave a bit differently.  But hypocricy rules the world!  . 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Dia . Someone on Saumya no fly list really respect you .her polite response proves it . It takes a lot for her to be polite . Only difference I find with her and others is other girls have malaise in their mind this one is just very childish and lacks social relationships rules . Poor parenting .

Yes, I want to know about that case- I love hearing about your medical stories Big smile

I agree, I don't think she intends any harm but I'm quite disappointed.  I would think that being a SV fan and seeing how he has been treated by some throughout HD's span, you would behave a bit differently.  But hypocricy rules the world!  . 
@ bold   This  iPad and medical words !! What can I say ? 

Problem with her is she doesn't have insight ! Poor thinking only one track mind "my Sumit" it's like being a selfish  mother . Only my child is better others are " no good and cann't compete with my child"actually I feel bad for her . When I studies her i saw her as very sweet person but lost in her own wolrd . Spoilt  brat . Daughter of very wealthy father and narcissist !! So I have fun with her . It helps . 

I will write tamasha in OR don't leave !!
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

@ bold   This  iPad and medical words !! What can I say ? 

Problem with her is she doesn't have insight ! Poor thinking only one track mind "my Sumit" it's like being a selfish  mother . Only my child is better others are " no good and cann't compete with my child"actually I feel bad for her . When I studies her i saw her as very sweet person but lost in her own wolrd . Spoilt  brat . Daughter of very wealthy father and narcissist !! So I have fun with her . It helps . 

I will write tamasha in OR don't leave !!

@bold - How do you know this?  LOL

btw, that south park episode was hilarious...thanks for posting that video

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
LastTuesday   I was called in ER by 5 th year . And he had few questions aboout pt . He was clear case of  Hydrocephalic   No test needed but we order them to protect  us . I did LP and man started to walk in two hours . His symptoms improved . I send him home and asked him to go see his own NS .
     Friday he came to ER . Same resident on duty and I was on call. He demanded to see me and asked me to " perform miracle " I told him that it's was  routine  procedure and no miracle . This proves that he needs shunt and he needed to see  his NS .
  He went to his NS and he disagree with my diagnosis and mad at me for doing LP!. He needed immediate shunt . I call the jerk and told him to come over and attend his own pt . Meanwhile pt was getting worst and NS told me he will be there in two hours and meanwhile do what ever was necessary. 5 th year decided to go for shunt . I agreed ( I was on line with you waiting for OR ) we compleated the shunt and we started to put abdominal drain  catheter . I don't have to tell you what kind of concentration we needed   for this at 12 am . This jerk storms in cursing us . It was totally unprofessional very unsafe for pt . We barely finished it and thank god we did great . 
  He continue his childish behavior I did not say  any thing but resident and RN retaliated . I walked out of OR and he followed me . Very loud . I  walked in my office and just  lost it . resident and Rn followed us . He accused me of stealing his patient . He knows I don't have private practice. I withdrew my name from surgeons list and I am just a hospital slave . He tried to get in to my group to replace me but owner refused..I think he was drunk and hurting for work but I just had it !! 

Go to top