Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 23)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Looks like I will be up all night . I just got call that OR will be ready in 30 mins. I just hate this !! I will be happy when August is over and every one will be back from vacation!!

You must be exhausted too. I hope you get good night sleep . You have  hamsafer and dastan waiting for you !!! 

If I disappear ,GN in advance Hug you must be going home tomorrow . Have fun!!!

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I was talking about technicality of the boards .i know no one will touch " non certified " Md . They are so worried about these damn Lawyers . If we get  sued  board certification is the shield ! This is what discuss me . I don't think it adds on to our knowledge but it sure boost our confidence . If you go into remote areas to practice , no one will ask you about these stupid papers they are happy to see the doc . But  how wants to go there ??

BYW I always love when new comers are label as " board eligible ". Sounds like eligible  man !!
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
You have to go in now?  Angry 

No, I'll be around- I have to work tomorrow Angry 

Read my comment in that thread...I hope Rajini doesen't mind Embarrassed

Edit:  But how does being board certified protect you from lawyers- its only because medicine as a profession has set being bc'ed as a standard of training.  Otherwise, we could all just say that finishing residency and graduating is good enough.  Its definitely all about the moolah!  But seriously, I'm sure if I practice even 60 miles farther out from where I live, no one would care and I'd get paid double LOL

Anyway, you get ready for your case- hope its a short one.  I'll see you tomorrow Hug

Edited by Walden - 23 August 2013 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

She will be back with your quote !! She will not tolerate when some one says " negative things about Rishi " we SV lovers are very defensive !!

Welcome back !! On the forum ! 
  I  am waiting for final call  from my fifth year. He knows I am very  exhausted , he will call be after  he opens up the patient !! I love my fifth years boys !!!

Edited by Heema22 - 23 August 2013 at 9:25pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Edit:  But how does being board certified protect you from lawyers- its only because medicine as a profession has set being bc'ed as a standard of training.  Otherwise, we could all just say that finishing residency and graduating is good enough.  Its definitely all about the moolah!  But seriously, I'm sure if I practice even 60 miles farther out from where I live, no one would care and I'd get paid double LOL

Anyway, you get ready for your case- hope its a short one.  I'll see you tomorrow Hug

I hope you never have to go to court in your life and face these f**king jerks ! When your lawyer opens the case  first thing he will say is  " dr is board certified" it has a magic touch to your case . They already think  you are next to god !! It's funny !!but very sad too . 

Edited by Heema22 - 23 August 2013 at 9:13pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Gold almighty ROFL  I better be, after all the moolah I had to give in donations to ger here LOL

But hope your words ring true- don't ever want to end up in a court room. 

Seriously, how can people not realize that what they are saying about that new actor are exactly things that they thought were unfair when those words/comparisions were spoken for SV!  If you don't like that actor, fine say you don't like him- what is with all these declarations- mera fav usse better hai and blah blah blah?  Mataji ke fans to isme expert hai, didn't expect this from the SV fans. 

Okay GN Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Gold almighty ROFL  I better be, after all the moolah I had to give in donations to ger here LOL

But hope your words ring true- don't ever want to end up in a court room. 

Seriously, how can people not realize that what they are saying about that new actor are exactly things that they thought were unfair when those words/comparisions were spoken for SV!  If you don't like that actor, fine say you don't like him- what is with all these declarations- mera fav usse better hai and blah blah blah?  Mataji ke fans to isme expert hai, didn't expect this from the SV fans. 

Okay GN Hug

Where  do you think we learn this ?? We have so many gurus !! Now the actor is different . Of course SV is the original !!  Most of SV gang is watching the show . It's very difficult for them to get over Rishi . They think that they might forget Rishi !!
   I think the new actor is good but I am sad that they are copying Rishi . They should keep his very original . He has cute smile ! He has potential ! I am surprise to see they are showing him only 28 and she is 34 . This 6 year difference will not go well with Indian audiance but I think this is good .he is lawyer .from very rich family . Irresponsible . Happy go lucky . dk ? Kirayadar ? This is too much !!
 My cell autocorrect is driving me crazy ! Hard to correct !!

Edited by Heema22 - 24 August 2013 at 5:15am
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Good night Hug the final call. Pray for me !!!

Go to top