Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 2)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
You don't like panda express???  LOL  I love their chow mein- its soo good- you should try it. 

Okay if you thought it was good, I'll give it a try this weekend.  How old were your siblings when your parents passed away?  Did you have help from any family- your uncles/aunts? 

Humsafar- that's the other Pakistani drama right?  haha, if she watched it in one night, it must be pretty good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

You don't like panda express???  LOL  I love their chow mein- its soo good- you should try it. 

Okay if you thought it was good, I'll give it a try this weekend.  How old were your siblings when your parents passed away?  Did you have help from any family- your uncles/aunts? 

Humsafar- that's the other Pakistani drama right?  haha, if she watched it in one night, it must be pretty good. 

We need to deal with the issue . Every one is frozen in the past . I think family counseling is the way to deal with  problem . I am OK but these kids are basket cases . Specially  this pregnant one with hormonal issue . Shama was 10 . Jay was 14. Leena 18 and I was 22. No one is forgetting or want to forget . My both grandmothers were very supportive . Mama and Maushi did their job but fathers family was after our property . No one  Was nasty but was not nice either . but was not enough . It's was horrible for these kids . I was doing my residancy  and very busy 

I never had food from  Panda Express . I have severe allergy to  MSG .i get violent migraine . They prepare in mass production .   I only go to trusted restaurant . My husband gives them warning First .

I got impression that she finished  Humsafer  I saw it in 3 days I was addicted . It was touching !! More realistic . 

Edited by Heema22 - 16 August 2013 at 11:41am

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Maybe because she is going to have a child of her own now, that must bring some fears with it and maybe the past reinforces those fears.  So when you came here, did you have to repeat your residency? 

Oh yes I forgot about your MSG intolerance, then you should stay far away from Panda express. 

Hows your aspirin patient now? 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Walden] Maybe because she is going to have a child of her own now, that must bring some fears with it and maybe the past reinforces those fears.  So when you came here, did you have to repeat your residency? 

Oh yes I forgot about your MSG intolerance, then you should stay far away from Panda express. 

Hows your aspirin patient now? 
[/QUOTE 
 You are  right. She is constantly thinking about her child and being raised  without mom . She also think that she needs our mom now , more than before . She is not talking much but I can read her mind . My husband gifted her keyboard and the songs she plays are interesting . I try my best  . But I have limits too . My husband is good with her but he is away .she was very happy when he came over . Her husband is supportive but very busy and travels for work . Three of us Married world traveler !! 

My patient  doing well . I transferred him to regular unit and tomorrow to rehab. Some cognitive issue and perceptual problem very mild motor deficits . PT OT AND ST will help .
       I told our vedio department to separate the  vedio  . We tape all training surgeries for  supervision . I have not seen it . Lynne has documentation that pt and wife was instructed about blood thinners  and aspirin was named . I am allright if they  take me  to court !!

Edited . I finished my residancy in  India but that was shorter that US .thats why I stayed behind with my brother and my sisters came to US before me . In US they gave me intern year off and I did full residancy. I am well trained but sick of  studying and being  student !! No more !!

Edited by Heema22 - 15 August 2013 at 8:55pm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
sorry for dissapearin yesterday Ouch hum so gaye the Stern Smile

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

It is pretty good but itna b nai ki koi ek din me dekh le ROFL I was getting bored. Had nothing at all to do. My chirro did not cry so ... and it was not one night. I have been watching it for few days now. ROFL but all those 23 episodes in just a few days... I must get some credit LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by _saumya_

Hey Sweetie pie!! What happened to you? I think kaddu was disappointed . ! 

Did you really finish Humsafer? I wasn't able to make out . Did you like the ending? 
well, I 've mixed reaction for the ending. I think, her saas did not get an appropriate sazaa.  Or may be its just me. I do not mind loosing everything but loved ones, even sanity. So, it was a bit lineant there. About thhe decision Khidat took, I think, hypothetically, I would have asked her not to let go but in real life, anyone would . Smartly written, I would say. 

Edited by _saumya_ - 15 August 2013 at 9:01pm

Heema22

Go to top