Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 150)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Hey that's a good news. Pondicherry ,sounds like great place . You will get time to talk to us . You don't have to pull night shifts and  drink 20 cups toxic  coffee . Saumya is busy with her boyfriend soon to be  Fiance ,  birthday threads . She is great with Dhamaki wali massage on the auspicious thread . 
aise ghor ilzaam ... what dhamakewale messages ?
And... I am waiting for your response to whats so romantic about post engagement period . Dia said it was everyone's interference ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Anyone here?

Edit: Heema Hug Saumya Hug

Saumya, am I in time?

hey... Big smile how are you... how was the day

Such a sweet smile! That too for me! One comment ago, I was being abused!

How are you?? Congratulations on the engagement...how have things been since then?

Edit:  My day was okay. Better than yesterday. Will have to be in Pondicherry a bit longer. I am not complaining Big smile 

Tumhe dekh k apne gum bhool gaye *dramatically *

Uff... I am not engaged and its not happening in near future . They just talked about the possibility.  Wo abhi tak apne ghar bhi nahi gaya. Kal jayega. I am sure Honey spread the rumour... ROFL

Wah wah! Hum isi intezaar mein the ki hume dekh ke koi apne ghum bhula de LOL

Honey informed us...you made it a rumour by denying it Tongue (ragging you...don't explain anything)

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I spread the Rumour ? It's all,over the CC . I just told Kanan that you will get engage . We missed you  or few days and she  thought you are engaged . Do you blame her ? We are waiting for the invitation . I am booking Dias ticket and Kanan is close by . 
 I unreserved my post on B dat thread . Happy ? 
well I will have to think about inviting everyone . Depends on hum khush honge ya dukhi ... lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hey that's a good news. Pondicherry ,sounds like great place . You will get time to talk to us . You don't have to pull night shifts and  drink 20 cups toxic  coffee . Saumya is busy with her boyfriend soon to be  Fiance ,  birthday threads . She is great with Dhamaki wali massage on the auspicious thread . 
And... I am waiting for your response to whats so romantic about post engagement period . Dia said it was everyone's interference ROFL

She's right. There are these pesky aunts who take immense pleasure in conjecturing ki aap log aankhon aankhon mein kya baat kar rahe ho. You may be just be looking around, but every action of yours will take on new meanings. Big smile

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Are you home, Heema? What you eating today?

No , at work . I can't take Nautanki every day . Those two are impossible for me . They gang up on me and call me boring tai just like Sachi ( character on JLZ ) 

Shama made incredible Tea sandwiches . Cucumber and tomato with cheese . Yo Aai thi . Mujhe, pilakar ,  khilakar , Lecture de ke chali gayi .  Thank GOD .

I told her ki meine tuzhe hath Pakad ke Bahar  nikali  thi. ,  phir se   tu  vapis aa gayi ? This really hit hard .so goodbye  no kiss no hug.thank The Lord .

AllThingsNice

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

She's right. There are these pesky aunts who take immense pleasure in conjecturing ki aap log aankhon aankhon mein kya baat kar rahe ho. You may be just be looking around, but every action of yours will take on new meanings. Big smile

isse achha toh log aankho aankho me baat kar hi le ROFL hindi me kehte hai... "bad achha badnaam bura " ROFL
Puduchery must be clean na... I am surveying union territories Wink
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Ok this the new one 

I hope it runs and doesn't crawl like the fifth one 

Move on. Rember it's on my name . Don't spoil my reputation ROFL

Go to top