Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 15)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

Dia . saumya finally said some thing nice aboot ZGH . Why took her so long?
  I was watching dastan over the weekend . It was about  Muslim family in Panjab . Around India Pakistan separation . It had incredible scenes . I know Panjab was affected more than any other state . Was your family Victim of any hard times? 

I know my maternal grandmother was from Lahore but I think she had moved to the Indian punjab before the partition...so I don't think my family was affected signficantly.  A Pakistani drama about partitiion- sounds interesting- is it completely biased? 

This was really good . I will write more about this tomorrow . We both need to hit the bed !!G N Hug

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
For your information . 

Mehendi ? Did she get engaged ? why Hunumanaji ?

Edited by Heema22 - 20 August 2013 at 12:40pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Happy Rakhi day to all of you !!

Dia this is another Minakumari song and I love it . 

Edited by Heema22 - 20 August 2013 at 5:57am
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
What a disappointment Kanan. I  logged  in to see you . I hope you are getting some rest . Please stay away from coffee . Just few cups !! Hope to see you soon. I  miss having lunch with you !! HugHope to talk to you soon , now  I 'm worried about you .CryCry

TC Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 20 August 2013 at 12:57pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the informational video Heema LOL  Did you also go to the temple to tie rakhi for your brother LOL
How was your day?  Did you watch the new show today?  I acutally liked it much better than yesterday's episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Lets not start with partition talks please. I get very emotional because of the current situation between the two countries. You would not want to say that bengl suffered any less. Bengal partition 1905 was worse.

I love south park. Big smile

about ZGH; later they handled things sensibly i would say. They were right when they said that sara should have handled a relationship like marriage more carefully but the bhoomika thry were trying to make was dumb. Also
l; one thing i liked was her pregnancy. Indian soaps are so much obsessed with love that they forget that post marriage people have sex not necessarily after they are head to toe in love anf thats how indian girls hae begun to think.of it.

@ bold , who gave you this information ? Indian couple  have sex  only on SR . And after that never . They conceive baby on the wedding night . This is well know fact  and Indian soap just follow that fact ROFLROFL s

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the informational video Heema LOL  Did you also go to the temple to tie rakhi for your brother LOL
How was your day?  Did you watch the new show today?  I acutally liked it much better than yesterday's episode. 

Rakhi  for Hunumanaji ? My brother will never talk to me and I will never get my gift .. I am upset no contact with my brother . He is on his way to Uk .

I am watching the episode now!
  How was your day ? 

Mine was full of procedures!! 

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Dia . saumya finally said some thing nice aboot ZGH . Why took her so long?
  I was watching dastan over the weekend . It was about  Muslim family in Panjab . Around India Pakistan separation . It had incredible scenes . I know Panjab was affected more than any other state . Was your family Victim of any hard times? 

I know my maternal grandmother was from Lahore but I think she had moved to the Indian punjab before the partition...so I don't think my family was affected signficantly.  A Pakistani drama about partitiion- sounds interesting- is it completely biased? 

This was really good . I will write more about this tomorrow . We both need to hit the bed !!G N Hug

Hi Dia . I found Dastan was very interesting . I am interested in Indian history specially for independence and freedom fighting . My two great grand  fathers and two Grand fathers were involved . One of them was killed in one if the  war .  I grew up with stories and that lead me to read about partition . I am not Gandhi or Neharu fan nor I liked what British did it to our Country  so I never read what they wrote . I read only what Common man  wrote .it was one sides I wanted to read what Pakistani Wrote too. This was Pakistani View  point . both sides equally guilty . Did same things to girls Including rapes and  made  them sex slaves and killed and burn . I  strongly think that this  was instigated by Brits. 
   strory is love story . First love , second love is the subject . Both family opposite party supporter . Girl is very naive but strong fighter . Her thinking about Pakistan was very  idealistic . 
   I will not tell you the story . But acting by Sanam and forward was superb . They know how to write script and maintain interest.well done and very interesting . Few very disturbing scenes but its reality it has happened . Shame on Both sides . 
   We both really liked it I will not say enjoyed it because of the subject matter .we stayed up two nights and finished it .  They handle Love story  really well. Worth  watching after Exam . 4o min 23 episodes .real news clips very fascinating !! .  Saumya if you are sensitive don't watch this . Watch Doop kinare or Tanahaiya .

TBDRESS

Go to top