Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 145)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .
My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 

You're having Aaji special misal?? Ouch I am SO jealous! And here, I got so late in office (thanks to a training call that I was attending) that the restaurant that I usually have dinner at closed. Eating Maggi now Dead

Why don't I have a sister here??

I must say . Everyone must have one sisters . We fight ,we talk ,we cook ,we cry ,we laugh till our stomach hurts ,everything in one hour . If you don't understand this love then you are only child . Maggie is my best friend . She comes in handy . Your sister for a day . Misal it is . But they don't know I am here . They are singing the most depressing song . I am not sure why ?  No one knows I am home and Penny is on my side , she is not  telling .

Edited by Heema22 - 08 October 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .

Nice and simple, true. But more importantly, they managed to portray Devdas' character along with all his weaknesses properly and effectively. His guilt and his lack of guts drove him to drink. SRKs Devdas failed to connect. Or maybe I just dislike him too much! LOL

I am not sure why SRK is over rated . He doesn't connect with audience .
I must tell you story about him . Don movie was filmed in my hometown . My uncles farm was used for the movie . I was in India and at my fathers Amrai .only me and my husband didn't go to visit him. He speaks fluent Marathi and my aunt told me he is very nice person . My family fail to understand me and my husband . Same way with   Salaman  . His mother is Marathi . They both visited my husbands hometown and very one ran over to see him and kiss is ***. Very strange .

Edited by Heema22 - 08 October 2013 at 5:53pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Just got booted out by my net connection! If I happen to disappear without warning, then please understand.

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .
My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 

You're having Aaji special misal?? Ouch I am SO jealous! And here, I got so late in office (thanks to a training call that I was attending) that the restaurant that I usually have dinner at closed. Eating Maggi now Dead

Why don't I have a sister here??

I must say . Everyone must have one sisters . We fight ,we talk ,we cook ,we cry ,we laugh till our stomach hurts ,everything in one hour . If you don't understand this love then you are only child . Maggie is my best friend . She comes in handy . Your sister for a day . Misal it is . But they don't know I am here . They are singing the most depressing song . I am not sure why ?  No one knows I am home and Penny is on my side , she is not  telling .

You change the mood...please sing this song for them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAJpRg5lcYo

I am not an only child...remember I have an older brother? I am, in fact, a neglected second child Wink Not a pampered first born. 

You've had Maggi??? And you like it, doc?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Just got booted out by my net connection! If I happen to disappear without warning, then please understand.

I knew it . You are forgiven in advance !! Misal is yummy !! She knows cooking . I was a good teacher . I will hate to see her go back to India but year will be over on Feb . 

BTW Shama and my husband passed next Accurary exam . One more to go for her and  3 more for him .

poor Saumya we are too late at night and me and Dia too early in the morning . Yo bich Me  ATak gayi hey . Yesterday she tried her best but kept on falling a sleep .  No show today .

Edited by Heema22 - 08 October 2013 at 1:10pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .

Nice and simple, true. But more importantly, they managed to portray Devdas' character along with all his weaknesses properly and effectively. His guilt and his lack of guts drove him to drink. SRKs Devdas failed to connect. Or maybe I just dislike him too much! LOL

I am not sure why SRK is over rated . He never connects with me .
I must tell you story about him . Don movie was filmed in my hometown . My uncles farm was used for the movie . I was in India and at my fathers Amrai .only me and my husband didn't go to visit him. He speaks fluent Marathi and my aunt told me he is very nice person . My family fail to understand me and my husband . Same way with   Salaman  . His mother is Marathi . They both visited my husbands hometown and very one ran over to see him and kiss is ***. Very strange .

People are starry eyed, Heema LOL You should see the throngs of people outside  Amitabh Bachchan's house on Sunday. They literally wait for several hours to see him wave out to them from his balcony. Its literally like God giving darshan.

Edit: And sometimes, he's not in town and the security guards fail to tell the crowds that he's away. People waste entire days waiting there for him. I'll never understand it, but people do it.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 08 October 2013 at 1:15pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

You change the mood...please sing this song for them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAJpRg5lcYo

I am not an only child...remember I have an older brother? I am, in fact, a neglected second child Wink Not a pampered first born. 

You've had Maggi??? And you like it, doc?

Yes that song and AB dancing will lift their mood . Only problem is if Leena Calls Shama Besuri and Shama sings well. . If I start to sing she will gag me . I will play the link . Your links are perfect for my husband .

We get Maggie in Indian stores . US stores have  ramen noddles better that Maggie . I never have them unless I am starving and have no other choice . Salt intake from those things is at toxic level . I am very careful with these thing I am very sensitive to food induced problem. And I hate extra salt in my food .

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I knew it . You are forgiven in advance !! Misal is yummy !! She knows cooking . I was a good teacher . I will hate to see her go back to India but year will be over on Feb . 

BTW Shama and my husband passed next Accurary exam . One more to go for her and  3 more for him .

poor Saumya we are too late at night and me and Dia too early in the morning . Yo bich Me  ATak gayi hey . Yesterday she tried her best but kept on falling a sleep .  No show today .

I'll ignore the yummy misal and focus on congratulating your husband and sister! Clap Clap While still ignoring the yummy misal, I am hoping that she returns to India asap so that you make your own misal...err so that she returns to her career.

Very soon, I am going to start coming early because of some training that I have to attend for a month or so. I don't have the dates yet and I have to clear some tests before I am allowed to attend that training, but I'll need to sleep and wake up early because it has been scheduled that way. More on that when the time comes. There goes my marathon training, I suppose.

Please note that I am still ignoring the misal.

Heema22

Go to top