Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 144)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Heema Hug How you? Had a good day?

Nope did not read everything because I just got here. Hectic day today...imagine!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by Walden

Multitasking is your forte .this is regular dola re dola .

Why is this "regular" dola re dola ROFL  You mean the more known dola re dola?  Watching this song hurts my eyes ROFL  Aish and Madhuri with their 2 kilo makeup and the sets don't help either LOL The song is good though. 

They have imitated this song and made fun of it . . When I get time and energy I will find them . Some of them very funny . That movie gave me big headache . Too much . 

You mean Devdas?? Any Sanjay Leela Bhansali film gives me a headache. He's so damn OTT and mega melodramatic. Annoying! Grates on the nerves!

In addition, Devdas also had SRK in it. What can be worse??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .
My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Bachcha is getting engaged . You need to catch up on conversation .. 
You are missing Navratri in Mumbai . Do you play Garaba ? Mumbai is very special .veenaa told me people have dress codes for Garaba ? That's new ! But have fun . And do tell be about  Dussera ,

Oh man! Really??? Big smile That's good news! All sorted between parents and you and him?

Not too keen on garba...yes, am a gujju who is fit to be ostracized! So, not really sure about dress codes and stuff. But yes, Durga Puja has been happening on a much grander scale in Bombay in recent times. I've been wanting to go pandal hopping just to see the opulence.

Me too. This the only  type of dancing I don't like l I can't stand dancing in circle and I am excellent dancer . Do you know ? I never ever dance Garaba . And I am from Mumbai . Just not my cup of tea.

Veena told me that they have different color of clothing for Durga  at Mahalaxami temple start with gray . While and people copy it for Garaba . Sounds strange to me . But I love to see girls all dressed up .

@bold: Ditto. In addition, I am a gujju Shocked who does not like dandiya, garba, dancing, or decking up. And you should see the stuff young girls wear during dandiya, Heema. Its outrageous sometimes!

Veena is right. Today, I realized I am completely ignorant. Its 'red' day today and tomorrow is blue. I had no idea that they had color coded the Goddess!

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

My sisters demanded that I  come home early and have lunch with them . Shama made Aji special with.  Her short cut . I came home and I heard them fighting with each other . Leena call Shama " besuri " and Betali " cat fight is going on. I don't want to get involve so I am sitting down stairs . Waiting Even Penny is quite .
My day was very hectic too. But such as life . It goes on and on. 

You're having Aaji special misal?? Ouch I am SO jealous! And here, I got so late in office (thanks to a training call that I was attending) that the restaurant that I usually have dinner at closed. Eating Maggi now Dead

Why don't I have a sister here??

Edited by AllThingsNice - 08 October 2013 at 12:45pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

[QUOTE=AllThingsNice][QUOTE=Heema22]Bachcha is 
 Me too. This the only  type of dancing I don't like l I can't stand dancing in circle and I am excellent dancer . Do you know ? I never ever dance Garaba . And I am from Mumbai . Just not my cup of tea.

Veena told me that they have different color of clothing for Durga  at Mahalaxami temple start with gray . While and people copy it for Garaba . Sounds strange to me . But I love to see girls all dressed up .

@bold: Ditto. In addition, I am a gujju Shocked who does not like dandiya, garba, dancing, or decking up. And you should see the stuff young girls wear during dandiya, Heema. Its outrageous sometimes!

Veena is right. Today, I realized I am completely ignorant. Its 'red' day today and tomorrow is blue. I had no idea that they had color coded the Goddess!

I am not into decking up or into jewelry either . Girls need to know simplicity is very pleasing to everyone .You are talking about Mumbai where they have some " Laj and Sharam " but Garaba in Us are outrages . Everyone looks likes a bride . They spend too much money  on clothes and accessories .its competition . my husband plays DHOLE and Tabala . One year live music band dhole person Didn't show up so they drag my husband over . He lasted for half an hour . He was so fade up with these girls and their mothers . That was my only presence for these get togethers . Veena did send me massage about today's color red .this is  stupid . They have gone to far .

Edited by Heema22 - 08 October 2013 at 12:47pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Original Devdas with Dilip Kumar was really nice . I think paro was  vajaintimala . It was long but nice and simple movie . This movie I went to see in theater with my friends and I wasn't allowed to move , I came out with headache . I just couldn't take it .

Nice and simple, true. But more importantly, they managed to portray Devdas' character along with all his weaknesses properly and effectively. His guilt and his lack of guts drove him to drink. SRKs Devdas failed to connect. Or maybe I just dislike him too much! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Go to top