Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 138)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Dia Hug Hey this autocorrect now writes Dia for D . So it is capable of learning .

How was your day ?

Edit. Dia goodnight HugI am still very exhausted and need to hit the sack . Hope to see you tomorrow . Have a great day and GN . May be Bachcha will give you company .Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 06 October 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Hey, are you still around? 

Sorry to hear about your patient.  Its hard to say how productive of a life he would have had even if he made it- if thats any consolation i guess...do you think his children are allowed to get transfusions?  That would really bug me if parents who are jehova's witnesse's impose this on this children who are not conseting adults. 

Whose b'day is coming up? 

Edit:  ok seems like no one is around- hopefully catch you all tomorrow Embarrassed

Edited by Walden - 06 October 2013 at 8:45pm

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ashirbad is not actually about exchange of rings. Like you guys ave sakhapuda , to acknowledge that te wedding is fixed, similarly its ashirwad in Bengal and bariksha for UP brahmins. 
I don't think , it is about ring at all. Its just that, people these days want to give something while  they fix the wedding. Like , at my place, its actually about giving the bride some sweets and makahne (it is the seed of lotus, I don't know what they call it in english)  but people have started giving out bangles and necklaces etc. . Its similar with ashirbad, its about giving ashirwaad rather than jewelry but people have started giving jewelry as a token of ashirwaad. 

As far as I know, exchange of rings between bride and the groom does not have its origin in India and people have started practicing it recently. Otherwise, hum log kabhi bhi wo cliched line nahi sunte " hamare yaha toh ladka ladki shaadi se pehle ek doosre ki sakal bhi nahi dekh pate the" ROFL

Honey, why are you giving her a Rishi siggy? I know she likes Rishi but why don't you go for something more personal like a nice edits of you 2 or you 3 sisters or all the siblings or something like that. or a nice collage of family pictures or something like that?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Kanan and hi saumya HugHug
You better show up . I am anxiously waiting for you  ladies .
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Ashirbad is not actually about exchange of rings. Like you guys ave sakhapuda , to acknowledge that te wedding is fixed, similarly its ashirwad in Bengal and bariksha for UP brahmins. 
I don't think , it is about ring at all. Its just that, people these days want to give something while  they fix the wedding. Like , at my place, its actually about giving the bride some sweets and makahne (it is the seed of lotus, I don't know what they call it in english)  but people have started giving out bangles and necklaces etc. . Its similar with ashirbad, its about giving ashirwaad rather than jewelry but people have started giving jewelry as a token of ashirwaad. 

As far as I know, exchange of rings between bride and the groom does not have its origin in India and people have started practicing it recently. Otherwise, hum log kabhi bhi wo cliched line nahi sunte " hamare yaha toh ladka ladki shaadi se pehle ek doosre ki sakal bhi nahi dekh pate the" ROFL

Honey, why are you giving her a Rishi siggy? I know she likes Rishi but why don't you go for something more personal like a nice edits of you 2 or you 3 sisters or all the siblings or something like that. or a nice collage of family pictures or something like that?
@ red 
Hi girl . You always make me laugh when I need to.. Thanks .shakal ke shiva aur Sab kuch dekh Lete hein! Sakal to Muh dikhai me dekhate  hei .funny .thanks ROFL

How do you know so much about Maharatrian customs or riti rivaj ? 
 Sakharpuda is wedding approval between two mamas and they finalized  Rishta, I think it's Roka for most people but before this we have one more tradition of bride getting sari and ring from groom and groom doesn't get anything . This is when he put ring on her finger this is fun too. I love these traditions because  it's fun for family and confirms relationship and my sister said when she got her ring " we are not doing any  sin now . It's official " 

Btw Rishi is more important to my sister than us sisters ROFLShe is having Rishi withdrawal . We have made nice photo album ( we scanned them ) and they are our memories but Rishi siggy is too tease her that's all. If I am good at it I will make siggy with our pictures too. She loves to get multipal presents .. She is bugging us for lots of presents .

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey honey... will get lost in a few minutes.and that I am here; kaddu obviously would not show up. 
Just download photoscape... software for easy edits. Wander here and there and you will know . Try using clone stamp and blur options in it... and I will tell you more once you download it.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Hey honey... will get lost in a few minutes.and that I am here; kaddu obviously would not show up. 
Just download photoscape... software for easy edits. Wander here and there and you will know . Try using clone stamp and blur options in it... and I will tell you more once you download it.

You are always In  hurry . Stop visiting other CC. Censored
 Thanks for info . I will try tonight .Hug

Is your cell phone fix ? Dancing

Your Kaddu ditched us again . Now my lunch time will be over .Day Dreaming

Edited by Heema22 - 07 October 2013 at 12:52pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Am here, am here...you guys still here?

Heema22