Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 137)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
How was your day ? Did you get to do anything interesting ? 
Edited . Dia I have to go . I think this  will go on all night . Goid night . Sleep tight !!Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 05 October 2013 at 9:06pm

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
That's very nice of your sister.  Steal some juice and crackers from the pt pantry in the meantime LOL  Hope you have some fun residents around to keep you company atleast. 

How often do you take call?  And what happened to that patient? 

My day was pretty bland LOL  Had to work but a short day.  . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

That's very nice of your sister.  Steal some juice and crackers from the pt pantry in the meantime LOL  Hope you have some fun residents around to keep you company atleast. 

How often do you take call?  And what happened to that patient? 

My day was pretty bland LOL  Had to work but a short day.  . 

I thought they paged me . But they didn't ! 

Our lawyer got court order because man  significant other requested it l she is living with him only for 5 yrs so she  cannot give us consent . By the time  we got court consent .he was running fever and I refused to operate . I knew he will have infection . He was exposed .  But he responded to massive IV antibiotic . And finally we operated on him . I was praying the Whole  time . I think I am  turning into believer . He was able to tolerate  surgery but now in ICU . I don't think he will make it . He lost lot of very critical time . Brain cannot be expose to air like that , so this was some  drama . 

Yes my sisters are fantastic , I am very lucky with my siblings . My hard work is paying off. I looked for food all over . Unit looks like in its famine time . One resident gave me one Girl Scout Cookie .Was great with water .

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hospitals definitely need to have free food for on call physicians.  I hope you get your dinner soon...I"m going to say goodnight...hope its a quiet rest of the night for you...I will pray to the pager gods for you.  Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
 We rotate for calls . Every two weeks is my time .it's not bad . This one I had to change . We have wedding to go to and my husband will be home , I  don't  want  to be on call when he is here so I took day and night call .  Few times he came home and I was on call. He  came over and watched TV in the call room and entertained few depressed residents.
 Hospital has food but some residents and On call physicians were pigs . They finished every thing and kitchen was close for  a day 
  Good night Shama just walked in.Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 06 October 2013 at 5:02am

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Dia . He just lost his life .his fate was written by his parents and religion and politics . . They say politics religion and sex should stay out of medicine only medicine should be in medicine . Today politics and religion played big part and medicine and love had no place .
  I wished "  Common law " Marriage was for 5 yrs . The lady really loved him . She couldn't sign  the consent form . Now she lost her love . Two  children without father and his parent deserve the pain they have  and I am exhausted and want to hit my bed .long long night . See you tonight 

saumya darling I got the birthday wishes massage . You forgot someone  from this CC . go add her otherwise you know what ,, 
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Why did I read all of it... brain bulging out of skull and all that. 
Anyway... I made that in a hurry so it did not come up well .

I am not a pro but ask me for basics whenever you want :)

Honey... most of ppl are not active these days so the b'day thread is entirely my responsibility. And I am equally busy. Can you tell me if I have missed out someone else. Also; please forward the message to Dia

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Why did I read all of it... brain bulging out of skull and all that. 
Anyway... I made that in a hurry so it did not come up well .

I am not a pro but ask me for basics whenever you want :)

Honey... most of ppl are not active these days so the b'day thread is entirely my responsibility. And I am equally busy. Can you tell me if I have missed out someone else. Also; please forward the message to Dia
@ bold 
 My sisters birthday is coming up and I wasn't to make Rishi siggy her so just give me crash course .

I think you are right . Most of the SV AT is not active . I was only thinking about Dia . I will tell her
I hope you show up today 

Go to top