Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 135)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes LOL She should have taken a better photographer along Wink because I really dislike the poolside one.  LOL

Chalo accha hai post kar diya, bhakto ko darshan mil jayege yaha bhi LOL ha LOL do hi jagah hai jaha wo jate hai, ye CC aur forum... atr tatra sarvatra bas unhi ka vaas hai ROFL

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic Embarrassed  Why dont you get engaged , if its so romantic. whats so cool about the period between engagement and marriage. LOL  Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic LOL LOL ... I know but the plus point is we have a language barrier so we won't understand each other as of now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Dia , we are not invited for Engagement party Cry Cry
I don't think this will  happen during Navratri so we have lots if time to plan . I will plan and book our tickets. we have plenty of time to show up in Kolkata . I always wanted to go there  during Navratri it's very festive .so get ready .

We can be Saumya's bodyguards to make sure she doesen't flee her own engagement LOL 

Okay, you plan and pack for the trip- I'll get us there in my teleporter. 

Ok ladies, have a good night/morning.  See you soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
LOL ... Honey I don't even apply sunscreen . LOL but I should. May be my boyfriend agrees to marry me this navratri ROFL 
And I am not getting engaged this navratri because he will go home on shoshti or saptami , so there isnt enough time. I will definitely invite you guys Big smile You can visit Kolkata during puja some other time

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes LOL She should have taken a better photographer along Wink because I really dislike the poolside one.  LOL  You are not the target audience my dear ROFL  Jinko acche lagne hai, unhe to invisible photo bhi acchi lag jayegi LOL

Chalo accha hai post kar diya, bhakto ko darshan mil jayege yaha bhi LOL ha LOL do hi jagah hai jaha wo jate hai, ye CC aur forum... atr tatra sarvatra bas unhi ka vaas hai ROFL 

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic Embarrassed  Why dont you get engaged , if its so romantic. whats so cool about the period between engagement and marriage. LOL  Next time someone knocks on my door at 10 o'clock at night, I will surely open the door so I can find my prince charming and get engaged to him.  What's so cool abou tthe period between engagement and marriage- to find out you must watch the film vivah- you will surely have full blown diabetes after you watch it if nothing else ROFL Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic LOL LOL ... I know but the plus point is we have a language barrier so we won't understand each other as of now LOL Ok good, then problem solved...all signs point towards a engagement then LOL

_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Saumya . Find someone fir Dia and Kanan . I  am trying . Last wedding is in 12 oct . My only hope for this year .
 BTW . Dia is right. time between Engagement and marriage is very romantic . It's very different . You are very lucky . That I am exhausted otherwise I will tell you , but just wait . Everything changes  after   He puts ring on your finger  and stamps  it . BTW in laws have  special  way to communicate , your fianc . They don't  need any language . They will  send you various massages and you know who the messenger will be !! 
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _saumya_

Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes LOL She should have taken a better photographer along Wink because I really dislike the poolside one.  LOL  You are not the target audience my dear ROFL  Jinko acche lagne hai, unhe to invisible photo bhi acchi lag jayegi LOL

ROFL ROFL

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic Embarrassed  Why dont you get engaged , if its so romantic. whats so cool about the period between engagement and marriage. LOL  Next time someone knocks on my door at 10 o'clock at night, I will surely open the door so I can find my prince charming and get engaged to him.  I like the one who was walking towards your car more LOL try him ROFL What's so cool abou tthe period between engagement and marriage- to find out you must watch the film vivah- you will surely have full blown diabetes after you watch it if nothing else ROFL And I am karele ka juice ROFL I have watched bits of that movie and I could feel my tongue stuck in my mouth LOL Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic LOL LOL ... I know but the plus point is we have a language barrier so we won't understand each other as of now LOL Ok good, then problem solved...all signs point towards a engagement then LOL

good night Dia Hug

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 October 2013 at 9:12pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Girls . Time for me to say GN and GM . Saumya great to have you back on this CC .It's always fun . Otherwise we keep talking Med issues and try to solve USA social problems . My sisters are ready to kill me so I have to go HugSee you both tomorrow . 

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Saumya . Find someone fir Dia and Kanan . I  am trying . Last wedding is in 12 oct . My only hope for this year .
 BTW . Dia is right. time between Engagement and marriage is very romantic . It's very different . You are very lucky . That I am exhausted otherwise I will tell you , but just wait . Everything changes  after   He puts ring on your finger  and stamps  it . BTW in laws have  special  way to communicate , your fianc . They don't  need any language . They will  send you various massages and you know who the messenger will be !! 
arre finding the right guy is a difficult task . They are  grown ups. They will manage on their own LOL I don't understand, Dia and Kaddu, No one at your place pesters you about it? not even distant relatives ( I don't know why do they bother at all) ?
I dont know why should that period be romantic. My boyfriend is the least romantic prajati on earth and so am I .  Well, let me tell you that what I am calling an engagement is actually ashirbaad ceremony an we dont put on rings in each other's finger. Only his ma will put it on my fingers ROFL

good night Honey Hug

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 October 2013 at 9:19pm

Heema22

Go to top