Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 134)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? LOL

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Heema is right- I did say the whole hassle of traveling is not appealing to me.  But now with Heema's paycheck in my bank account, I'm going to buy myself one of those instant teleporters (is that what its called)...oh and some sort of machine that can pack for me too- I can't stand packing either ROFL For that you need a friend ROFL who can pack and plan for you LOL

The cardiologists/nephrologists/gastroenterologists can't figure out whats exactly going on...what is a lone IM doc doing to do...plus I don't get paid enough ROFLROFL

So when are you getting engaged?  Is your to-be-fiance's family also in town?  lol... he is in Delhi and I am in Allahabad. My dad asked him if he told his parents and he told them that he has already talked about it but would talk properly about it in a few days , once he is in Kolkata. And I am not getting engaged that soon, hopefully Ermm

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 

TBDRESS_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 
Its OK to have pimples and dark circles. But that make up is a big no no for holidays... Holidays are to relax ...
Dia! Honey and Kaddu were complaining about the CC being "not so entertaining" ... SO I added those pictures ROFL But this was not because of any bad feeling or anything ... Its just a POV and I dont think , it will get mods here

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 October 2013 at 8:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? LOL

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  ROFL

Dia . Mata Di ke Bhakt are invisible but they are already here ! Did you see  views on our Cc ? This CC was dead For few days  and we still had nonstop visitors . Celebrity posts these picture on various sights . And there are people stalk them 24/ 7 we are last ones to see it . If you visit some of the official Facebook sights for these actors you will see these picture . IF is last place to get these picture .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

Its OK to have pimples and dark circles. But that make up is a big no no for holidays... Holidays are to relax ...
Dia! Honey and Kaddu were complaining about the CC being "not so entertaining" ... SO I added those pictures ROFL But this was not because of any bad feeling or anything ... Its just a POV and I dont think , it will get mods here

@ bold  this totally depends . Who is with you ! When any girl has that much make up and very fancy clothing ( I am not talking about Rati ) they are with somebody very special and want to look their best and may be plan photo shoot ROFL. When I am on vacation , I am in jeans and Ts . Only sunscreen lotion on my face . May be I  should change my habits . no wonder my husband all ways on run . Getting away from me ROFL

TBDRESS_saumya_

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes LOL

Chalo accha hai post kar diya, bhakto ko darshan mil jayege yaha bhi LOL

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic Embarrassed  Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic LOL

Heema22_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Dia , we are not invited for Engagement party Cry Cry
I don't think this will  happen during Navratri so we have lots of time to plan . I will plan and book our tickets. we have plenty of time to show up in Kolkata . I always wanted to go there  during Navratri it's very festive .so get ready .

Edited by Heema22 - 04 October 2013 at 8:59pm

TBDRESS_saumya_

Go to top