Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 133)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Oh ! those pictures... I have seen them. I think she should use less concealer  and  there is this picture of her where she is lying by pool side or something
 and I think its a very bad pose... a like one or two pictures though. 

and the paragliding ones

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 October 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by Heema22

I totally understand depth of your emotions . Are,  I am married for long time and still up to this day I am speechless when I see him after long time . That's love and happiness , mixed feeling . 
 Stop,calling him dumbo . May be you should call him that . He is willing to put up  you , all his long life . Only dumbo will do thatROFL haawww... Shocked Just kidding . He is one lucky man , tell him that . 

Engagement  is fine . They are not buying" Jaymala ". You are saved , when you talk about age I always want to laugh !! Whom are you telling this to ?? You know what happened to my proposal . I know and I am sure even you felt exactly this way .

Pune and pav Misal is perfect together. The recipe I posted is from my Puneri grandma , that's authentic !!! I love food in Pune I just cannot stand people from Pune .

Dia, I don't know why you find it so hectic. There are tour agents wo plan it for you but then you miss out on a lot of places. SO in my opinion you ask them for a plan and make one for yourself LOL

_saumya_

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Heema is right- I did say the whole hassle of traveling is not appealing to me.  But now with Heema's paycheck in my bank account, I'm going to buy myself one of those instant teleporters (is that what its called)...oh and some sort of machine that can pack for me too- I can't stand packing either ROFL

The cardiologists/nephrologists/gastroenterologists can't figure out whats exactly going on...what is a lone IM doc doing to do...plus I don't get paid enough ROFLROFL

So when are you getting engaged?  Is your to-be-fiance's family also in town? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? LOL

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  ROFL

Heema22_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Heema is right- I did say the whole hassle of traveling is not appealing to me.  But now with Heema's paycheck in my bank account, I'm going to buy myself one of those instant teleporters (is that what its called)...oh and some sort of machine that can pack for me too- I can't stand packing either ROFL For that you need a friend ROFL who can pack and plan for you LOL

The cardiologists/nephrologists/gastroenterologists can't figure out whats exactly going on...what is a lone IM doc doing to do...plus I don't get paid enough ROFLROFL

So when are you getting engaged?  Is your to-be-fiance's family also in town?  lol... he is in Delhi and I am in Allahabad. My dad asked him if he told his parents and he told them that he has already talked about it but would talk properly about it in a few days , once he is in Kolkata. And I am not getting engaged that soon, hopefully Ermm

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 

TBDRESS_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 
Its OK to have pimples and dark circles. But that make up is a big no no for holidays... Holidays are to relax ...
Dia! Honey and Kaddu were complaining about the CC being "not so entertaining" ... SO I added those pictures ROFL But this was not because of any bad feeling or anything ... Its just a POV and I dont think , it will get mods here

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 October 2013 at 8:42pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? LOL

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  ROFL

Dia . Mata Di ke Bhakt are invisible but they are already here ! Did you see  views on our Cc ? This CC was dead For few days  and we still had nonstop visitors . Celebrity posts these picture on various sights . And there are people stalk them 24/ 7 we are last ones to see it . If you visit some of the official Facebook sights for these actors you will see these picture . IF is last place to get these picture .

TBDRESS

Go to top