Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 132)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

arre... aj koi ayega  bhi ya nahi o_O

Hey saumya . I am here ! Running late .
 I am sure Dia will show up ! 

How is Chirro?? Is she back in Mumbai ? 

Navaratri starts this weak , is your boyfriend  returning to India ? Lots of question . 

Edited by Heema22 - 04 October 2013 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by _saumya_

arre... aj koi ayega  bhi ya nahi o_O

Hey saumya . I am here ! Running late .
 I am sure Dia will show up ! 

How is Chirro?? Is is back in Mumbai ? 

Navaratri starts this weak , is your boyfriend  returning to India ? Lots of question . 
CHirro is in Pune... she was miffed when we left Pune and used to cry throughout the day... she was used to being around everyone... but is fine now...
oh yes... my boyfriend is already here. I forgot to mention, from Kolkata , we went to Delhi from where we had to catch a train to come back home. And we met him there. He had a small talk with my dad. He asked them for two more years... but the fool had to say that he is ready for an engagement... but that was needed at that moment to polish my dad's ego...  So things are not all that bad , I suppose... only if he could add that I should be allowed to go back to US. Gaps are not desirable in the field but anyway... it was a small success, I would say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hello peoples!  Feels like a mini-reunion of sorts.  But seriously, I am becoming very envious of all the cc nivasis and their travel stories...I'm the only one here who doesen't have any Cry...not cool! 

Saumya, sounds like you had a awesome trip...since you mentioned dowry, you must go read all the fun me and Heema had on this issue on the jlz forum...wish u were here to join in. 

Heema, thanks for the pm...did she go there for vacation or a photoshoot?  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OMG  we had  all afternoon and you forgot  the most important news? May me you wanted to keep it to yourself  and enjoy ROFL
  I can imagine from my experience . Must be very nice to see him . My husband comes home every month and I go crazy when I see him and you stayed away for long time . It's great enjoy every minute of it . Don't make  any excuses.
 Engagement idea is great .this will calm your parent . We need to think about them too. It's not easy for them . Rishte Bhi ate hoge . They have to answer to relative . This way things will be quite and Sab ko man ki shanti milegi .

So that's why you were in Pune ! Chirro  is in Pune ! Your brother changed his job ? I was wondering why you had detour in Pune ? So how did you like Pune ?  

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Dia... Hug how have you been? Big smile 
How was your day?
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hello peoples!  Feels like a mini-reunion of sorts.  But seriously, I am becoming very envious of all the cc nivasis and their travel stories...I'm the only one here who doesen't have any Cry...not cool! 

Saumya, sounds like you had a awesome trip...since you mentioned dowry, you must go read all the fun me and Heema had on this issue on the jlz forum...wish u were here to join in. 

You don't like to travel . Too much work , you said . So now you are crying? Traveling is lots of work . 

@ bold what do you think? Did you see the dining table ? One place next to her was empty . So that person took pictures .  . ROFLROFL

I edited my comment.

Edited by Heema22 - 05 October 2013 at 4:49am

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

OMG  we had  all afternoon and you forgot  the most important news? May me you wanted to keep it to yourself  and enjoy ROFL
  I can imagine from my experience . Must be very nice to see him . My husband comes home every month and I go crazy when I see him and you stayed away for long time . It's great enjoy every minute of it . Don't make  any excuses. Oh yes... I hated this meeting though... I could not even say a hi. For several minutes he kept talking to my mom and dad and then me.  and then that dumbo was walking with several thousand rupees in his bag for he had to pay his rent  next dayand his ATM card was not working so I told him to leave early. 
 Engagement idea is great .this will calm your parent . We need to think about them too. It's not easy for them . Rishte Bhi ate hoge . They have to answer to relative . This way things will be quite and Sab ko man ki shanti milegi . Yeah right! aur in sab logo ki expectations ki bali pe chadhe hum Dead anyway, I find it very awkward , that's it... may be because I was not prepared for alll this at this age... 

So that's why you were in Pune ! Chirro  is in Pune ! Your brother changed his job ? I was wondering why you had detour in Pune ? So how did you like Pune ?   He was transferred to Pune. Pune is OK. Had vada pav, dabeli and missl paav...  vada paav and dabeli is OK but missl paav in Pune was more authentic than one in Mumbai.

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Walden

You don't like to travel . Too much work , you said . So now you are crying? Traveling is lots of work . 

@ bold what do you think? Did you see the dining table ? One place next to her was empty . So that person took pictures . it was not vacation or photo shoot. It was get me out if Burkha vacation , enjoy before I buy new Burkha for good . ROFLROFL
what pictures are we talking about... I want to know Tongue
Travelling is a lot of work? what sorts? I was very relaxed... Trekking and things need lot of work though... This trip was just fun...

Heema22

Go to top