Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 131)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yay! I am here... It feels so great to be here after so long Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Clap  Saumya. Enjoy reading about  your vacation . So  you had fantastic time . My husband had great time too, .I really need to make plan and go
 Thank you for correcting my  geography I was never good at west and east or northeast and southwest .

I enjoy reading your Kakapani explanation . One of my grandfather was jailed there and we never heard any word from him but we heard lot  from my other family member . He was jailed 6 month prior to  independence and and saved on 15 th of Aug . Came home ,malnourished and close to death , later recovered and lived to be 90 yrs old . I asked him about Kakapani . His explanation was different . island was made by volcano and had ver dark black sand and water looked very dark so Brits called them black waters  and Indian prisoner called kalapani island .  Your definition is interesting . I always like to know these things . 

I am so happy to read that you had great vacation .At your age traveling with parents must be interesting . Did you see  Rajan ? Swimmer ? 

Welcome back   We sure miss you . Don't get me started on Air India and rudeness .Censored
 I want to here your views on independence.  I remember your outburst !!

Edited by Heema22 - 04 October 2013 at 11:56am

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Clap  Saumya. Enjoy reading about  your vacation . So  you had fantastic time . My husband had great time too, .I really need to make plan and go You definitely need to... I have been to Kanyakumari too... nice place... nice sunrise and sunset... and vivekanand memorial is nice too.
 Thank you for correcting my  geography I was never good at west and east or northeast and southwest .

I enjoy reading your Kakapani explanation . One of my grandfather was jailed there and we never heard any word from him but we heard lot  from my other family member . He was jailed 6 month prior to  independence and and saved on 15 th of Aug . Came home ,malnourished and close to death , later recovered and lived to be 90 yrs old . I asked him about Kakapani . His explanation was different . island was made by volcano and had ver dark black sand and water looked very dark so Brits called them black water and kalapani .  Your definition is interesting . I always like to know these things ' That was an explanation too... well, everything in history has different explanation depending on the historians. Like Viper island is called that because of another reason that was the britisher who was first appointed as a jailor on that island came in ship called viper

I am so happy to read that you had great vacation .At your age traveling with parents must be interesting . Did you see  Rajan ? Swimmer ?  lol... no I did not get his darshan... :P I know travelling with parents is not a very good idea but surprisingly they were ready to pay for my scuba diving too which was completely unexpected... but I convinced them that I dont plan on saving for dowry so we should use the money LOL

Welcome back   We sure miss you . Don't get me started on Air India and rudeness .Censored I know... I so wanted to tell that fatso (not that I am the healthiest person on planet ) that its her job to look good and be polite to customers and she was not good at any of it
 I want to here your views on independence.  I remember your outburst !! I will write but its going to be long so I took a break LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Rajan the famous elephant . Who goes under water . Did you get to see him ? Dia found out about it and later Kanan posted pictures . I asked my husband he told me he was the only one didn't see him because    locals told him story behind him .
 You needed this break . So what you were with your parents .?Don't get me and Dia started on dowry . We  just  had it with JLZ forum . We found new S factor . Lots of  new mata ke Bhakt . Every day Mata Di ki Aarati . just our kind of forum we  don't care for the show the show but love the forum wish you were with us . I wrote Jai mata Di for first time on that forum ' god , I miss that phrase ' 
 Try to write about our partition and independence . 
  Me and my husband went to Hawaii Maui   and Kauai  . These islands are very remote and not commercialized . We did scuba diving . In Hawaii you must know swimming for scuba diving . Water is deep . Corals are  beautiful , many shades of orange .  . My husband went every day . I must tell,you it's heaven on earth . Must do experience . I am glad you  did it . 

btw missing you comment on SV profile . Many asked me about you l Antakshari  is going on  strong .

Edited by Heema22 - 04 October 2013 at 12:22pm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Rajan the famous elephant . Who goes under water . Did you get to see him ? Dia found out about it and later Kanan posted pictures . I asked my husband he told me he was the only one didn't see him because    locals told him story behind him . I said toh... I did not get its darshan... 
 You needed this break . So what you were with your parents .?Don't get me and Dia started on dowry . We  just  had it with JLZ forum . We found new S factor . Lots of  new mata ke Bhakt . Every day Mata Di ki Aarati . just our kind of forum we  don't care for the show the show but love the forum wish you were with us . I wrote Jai mata Di for first time on that forum ' god , I miss that phrase ' 
 Try to write about our partition and independence . Well, I am sure the magic the diva rati Pandey created can not be created again. I will never get a forum as entertaining as HD. Day Dreaming good old not so peaceful days at forum ROFL 
  Me and my husband went to Hawaii Maui   and Kauai  . These islands are very remote and not commercialized . We did scuba diving . In Hawaii you must know swimming for scuba diving . Water is deep . Corals are  beautiful , many shades of orange .  . My husband went every day . I must tell,you it's heaven on earth . Must do experience . I am glad you  did it .  So am I . I dont know swimming so I am glad LOL but I want to  learn to swim. 

btw missing you comment on SV profile . Many asked me about you l Antakshari  is going on  strong . I will give  my darshan today LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Saumya . There is big emergency, they are calling me . Shit. ! I really wanted to talk to you !  Come on over  tonight. Hope to see you . . I am sure Dia would love to see you too. Kaddu ditched us . She us shopping for pearls .   GN Hug
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Saumya . There is big emergency, they are calling me . Shit. ! I really wanted to talk to you !  Come on over  tonight. Hope to see you . . I am sure Dia would love to see you too. Kaddu ditched us . She us shopping for pearls .   GN Hug
best of luck Big smile
Kaddu usi din mark kar ke nahi ati jis din hum aate hai Angry 

no promises but I will try to be there
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
arre... aj koi ayega  bhi ya nahi o_O

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Go to top