Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 127)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Oh damn! This is sad. Freak accident.

I find these situations really awkward. What do you say to console the son after such a loss? You're a doctor...you're trained to keep emotions aside when breaking this type of news. But these were friends. What do you say?

yes . I cannot deal  funeral . No matter how many times you see death ( at least one every day . I work for Trauma unit ). you never get used to it . 

We knew these people very well, she was Marathi girl, he was from Andhra We met in the Gym . When she found out I speak Marathi she was instant friend . She wasn't happy  Speaking Telugu all the time . Then I found out her husband played tennis and my husband was looking for new partner ,  so  we became good friends. They moved to different home . ,She was in IT, stationed in Texas so for  one  year, we didn't see them but a email each other and kept in touch . This was  big shock . I didn't sleep for two nights . I am not ready face her son .this is the age I lost my parents too .you never recover . time doesn't take care of this wound . But I need to be there . He calls me Maushi ., 

Edited by Heema22 - 03 October 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Where are you ? I feel like you  are living  gipsy  life . Aaj yahan to kal Kanhna ? 
  Have you ever been to Kanyakumari ?    
Oct 2 Nd . Did you work ? Or had fun . I love these holidays in India . 
 We are missing you Desi girls . Try to come regularly . 

Don't get my mom started on my gypsy life. I got a really looong lecture today on how I should learn to put my foot down and so on. 'You do not say no, so they are happy to put so much burden on you!' etc. She's right to an extent, but I want to do this. Its a lot of strain, but later in life, I won't be able to do this. So making the most of it right now. Basically, she's miffed because I was supposed to be out for one week and that's now going to become three weeks.

Edit: No Kanyakumari yet. Want to see it, though. Have you seen the place?

Oct 2nd was a restricted holiday. Our company worked. Of course, we remembered the Mahatma every time we lied to pacify the client Wink

Edited by AllThingsNice - 03 October 2013 at 12:49pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Where are you ? I feel like you  are living  gipsy  life . Aaj yahan to kal Kanhna ? 

Don't get my mom started on my gypsy life. I got a really looong lecture today on how I should learn to put my foot down and so on. 'You do not say no, so they are happy to put so much burden on you!' etc. She's right to an extent, but I want to do this. Its a lot of strain, but later in life, I won't be able to do this. So making the most of it right now. Basically, she's miffed because I was supposed to be out for one week and that's now going to become three weeks.

Oct 2nd was a restricted holiday. Our company worked. Of course, we remembered the Mahatma every time we lied to pacify the client Wink

Hey , remember  king of gipsy " my husband "?  I cannot tell him that "you need to put your foot down " because he does that very well. . Such as life . This is global  economy . Tell your mom you will stay put when needed ! You can do it now ,so just go head . I think this puts spice to your every day  boring life . Ask DIA we stay in same place every day . Do same thing over and over .doli and arthi from same place . So enjoy . In fact I envy  you . 

I want to go Deep South . I want to see Kanyakumari. And Shri Lanka . I want to see that famous mandir . But I don't know when ? Some day . R  U still in Hydrabad  ?do we still have some hope for pearls? Or it's just a dream ? Wish ?

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I love your Mahatma comment . I am not Gandhi premi . We lie to your patients family too " we don't know yet , waiting for test result " Danm well we know every thing. So there goes Mahatma in every day man . BTW my grandfather told me he used to lie to Brits all the time " so there you go. 

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ok Kanan HugSo good to see youParty . I really needed someone to talk to .Shama just walked in with my Lunch .dress for funeral . I needs to eat a little and run . I hope I will get to see you tomorrow , If not have a great weekend .  Dia ko Bhi Darshan dena !!Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 03 October 2013 at 2:10pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Hey , remember  king of gipsy " my husband "?  I cannot tell him that "you need to put your foot down " because he does that very well. . Such as life . This is global  economy . Tell your mom you will stay put when needed ! You can do it now ,so just go head . I think this puts spice to your every day  boring life . Ask DIA we stay in same place every day . Do same thing over and over .doli and arthi from same place . So enjoy . In fact I envy  you . 

I want to go Deep South . I want to see Kanyakumari. And Shri Lanka . I want to see that famous mandir . But I don't know when ? Some day . R  U still in Hydrabad  ?do we still have some hope for pearls? Or it's just a dream ? Wish ?

Oh ya! Your husband stays away for months and years. Anyone asking me to do that is going to hear a firm no...unless they tempt me with an obscene amount of money. Big smile Or they allow me to see my family at regular intervals.

I really enjoy the traveling. Pondicherry is a place I really love. New recruits joining the company are sent there for their induction. And the induction lasts an entire month Big smile Its really fun. We have a large branch there and the place itself is extremely nice. Far cry from the Bombay (or even the Hyderabad / Bangalore) way of life. Bombay, of course, is in a league of its own...the city never sleeps. But Pondicherry is modern yet quaint, very clean, peaceful, and has its share of French bistros and udupi restaurants coexisting. Lovely houses. And the promenade! Evening walks there are very rewarding.

Okay, done! I am still in Hyderabad. Will fly to Pondicherry on Saturday evening. As for the pearls, I'll post pics of them here. You can have your fill of gazing at them.

Yep and yep to South India and Sri Lanka. South India is really rich. Lots of lesser known places that are more beautiful than the main tourist attraction. And yes, you can still get a full meal in those little in-between places for under 10 bucks!

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I love your Mahatma comment . I am not Gandhi premi . We lie to your patients family too " we don't know yet , waiting for test result " Danm well we know every thing. So there goes Mahatma in every day man . BTW my grandfather told me he used to lie to Brits all the time " so there you go. 

Read his autobiography ever? I could not stand it! I don't like him either. Dead 

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Ok Kanan HugSo good to see youParty . I really needed someone to talk to .Shama just walked in with my Lunch dressed for funeral . I needs to eat a little and run . I hope I will get to see you tomorrow , If not have a great weekend .  Dia ko Bhi Darshan dena !!Hug

Dia does not like me. Cry She ignores me as much as she possibly can Ouch 

See you tomorrow if you come round. Hoping to see Saumya at least.

Take care Heema Hug 

Heema22

Go to top