Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 127)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Uff ma... I cant believe myself ... I read more than 25pages of the cc and I have nothing to say. Lol
Ihave some patience man ... :P

Am back but not regular because my cellphone is still not ok. ... trip was awesome and I will give the drtails only if you are really interested kyuki lamba comments are not my forte. 

Waise Andaman was awesome. Kaddu I scuba dived ... yo   ... and that was so effing awesome... bahar ane ka man hi nahi tha ... you should go to Andaman ek baar. 

Eid ka chand!! With rotten cellphone Dead 

Welcome back Hug Like Heema, even I want a detailed account of the trip. Get some rest first and then tell us all Big smile

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

KananHug I have to go to funeral.  I am taking early lunch . 
Show up girl . Even Bachcha came back from vacation . 

You still around, Heema? Whose funeral?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

,hey kise Ed ka Chand kahu mein? Tujhe ya Saumya ko ? 

I am still  around . Two of our friends died . Sudden death in jet ski accident . Left behind 20 yr old son and patents . Very sad . I have link I will post it . I don't want to go alone but Shama is coming with me

. These are our friends ! 

Edited by Heema22 - 02 October 2013 at 7:19pm 

Edited by Heema22 - 03 October 2013 at 12:26pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

,hey kiss Ed ka Chand kahu mein? Tujhe ya Saumya ko ? 

I am still  around . Two of our friends died . Sudden death in jet ski accident . Left behind 20 yr old son and patents . Very sad . I have link I will post it . I don't want to go alone but Shama is coming with me

. These are our friends ! 

Edited by Heema22 - 02 October 2013 at 7:19pm 

Don't take the wrong side of an argument just because your opponent has taken the right side." Baltasar Gracian quotes

Oh damn! This is sad. Freak accident.

I find these situations really awkward. What do you say to console the son after such a loss? You're a doctor...you're trained to keep emotions aside when breaking this type of news. But these were friends. What do you say?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 03 October 2013 at 12:30pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Where are you ? I feel like you  are living  gipsy  life . Aaj yahan to kal Kanhna ? 
  Have you ever been to Kanyakumari ?    
Oct 2 Nd . Did you work ? Or had fun . I love these holidays in India . 
 We are missing you Desi girls . Try to come regularly . 

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Oh damn! This is sad. Freak accident.

I find these situations really awkward. What do you say to console the son after such a loss? You're a doctor...you're trained to keep emotions aside when breaking this type of news. But these were friends. What do you say?

yes . I cannot deal  funeral . No matter how many times you see death ( at least one every day . I work for Trauma unit ). you never get used to it . 

We knew these people very well, she was Marathi girl, he was from Andhra We met in the Gym . When she found out I speak Marathi she was instant friend . She wasn't happy  Speaking Telugu all the time . Then I found out her husband played tennis and my husband was looking for new partner ,  so  we became good friends. They moved to different home . ,She was in IT, stationed in Texas so for  one  year, we didn't see them but a email each other and kept in touch . This was  big shock . I didn't sleep for two nights . I am not ready face her son .this is the age I lost my parents too .you never recover . time doesn't take care of this wound . But I need to be there . He calls me Maushi ., 

Edited by Heema22 - 03 October 2013 at 12:45pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Where are you ? I feel like you  are living  gipsy  life . Aaj yahan to kal Kanhna ? 

Don't get my mom started on my gypsy life. I got a really looong lecture today on how I should learn to put my foot down and so on. 'You do not say no, so they are happy to put so much burden on you!' etc. She's right to an extent, but I want to do this. Its a lot of strain, but later in life, I won't be able to do this. So making the most of it right now. Basically, she's miffed because I was supposed to be out for one week and that's now going to become three weeks.

Edit: No Kanyakumari yet. Want to see it, though. Have you seen the place?

Oct 2nd was a restricted holiday. Our company worked. Of course, we remembered the Mahatma every time we lied to pacify the client Wink

Edited by AllThingsNice - 03 October 2013 at 12:49pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Don't get my mom started on my gypsy life. I got a really looong lecture today on how I should learn to put my foot down and so on. 'You do not say no, so they are happy to put so much burden on you!' etc. She's right to an extent, but I want to do this. Its a lot of strain, but later in life, I won't be able to do this. So making the most of it right now. Basically, she's miffed because I was supposed to be out for one week and that's now going to become three weeks.

Edit: No Kanyakumari yet. Want to see it, though. Have you seen the place?

Oct 2nd was a restricted holiday. Our company worked. Of course, we remembered the Mahatma every time we lied to pacify the client Wink

Hey , remember  king of gipsy " my husband "?  I cannot tell him that "you need to put your foot down " because he does that very well. . Such as life . This is global  economy . Tell your mom you will stay put when needed ! You can do it now ,so just go head . I think this puts spice to your every day  boring life . Ask DIA we stay in same place every day . Do same thing over and over .doli and arthi from same place . So enjoy . In fact I envy  you . 

I want to go Deep South . I want to see Kanyakumari. And Shri Lanka . I want to see that famous mandir . But I don't know when ? Some day . R  U still in Hydrabad  ?do we still have some hope for pearls? Or it's just a dream ? Wish ?

AllThingsNice

Go to top