Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 122)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Don't tip your hats yet , this is just the beginning . Now dean of the schools  will demand more . I was just happy that I didn't loose it and kept my emotions to myself and I was totally under control . I knew one thing . I was the core of the group   , if I had lost control and  and displaced my anger ,others who also hate lawyer would have too,. then the audience had reason to lash at us and I didn't want the war in the classroom . Lots of questions . Lots of legal issues and moral and ethics questions so it was  fair . It's huge controversial issue . No one want to touch it but it's needed .  I was very emotionally exhausted . But it's over for this year !!do you like to give  public speeches ? 

Yep, it is a controversial topic. I saw Dia's rant too! LOL Euthanasia is practised. On the sly and many times with the consent of the family. In my own extended family, there have been cases where the immediate family gave their consent to remove life support. Just that its not on paper and its not legal and nobody talks about it within the family. And when we do overhear whispers, it almost seems like they are labeling it as murder. Its a tough call to take, really. Had written a lot more, but most of it was irrelevant, so took it off. Complex issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Prithy and Nikhila for Hydrabad .
  Look like your are having fun in Hydrabad .
  Nothing good on tv . Me and Dia got on one forum just for  fun. Dia  as usual  rocking it . I love her "Panjabi Tadaka "" lal mirchi ke sath lagata hey !  So we had some fun . 
  Your thread was classic .you know the fact that Sano personally PM members to edit their comments . So this is diluted. You were caught in the middle . They just wanted to bring SV down . I love when you said I will not apologize for my stance  . I remember laughing at your sentence . I think that when I Started to like you . I love people with spunk !!

Acha, you'll are haunting that Jee le...forum? LOL Carry on...have fun. Relive the HD forum moments! 

Sano had that kind of energy?? Awesome!

Nikhila too?? Something made me think she was from Bombay. Anyway...

Yes, I remember I said that to you. Big smile And there was a minor disagreement with Roshni also. 

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Bye Heema, got to go now. Will see you sometime this week whenever I get by. This has been, by far, the slowest moving CC in Black Hole history. Kuch karna padega.

Hugs Hug Hug Take care.

Dia...you too take care Hug Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Why is did you took it off? I love to read what people say . What Dia wrote was prefect . That's our problem, . In US Euthanasia is illegal and  is  considered  first degree murder . It's plan murder . Suicide assist is another name for it. ( which is illegal. They will jail you for it )whole thing is very sad and frustrating . So unless person has advance directive MDs  are in trouble . I run Neuro ICU and   It's very hard to look at this patients and family specially elderly parents who want to end the love ones life but law prohibits it . Very few of us take initiative .so slowly we need to make changes . We are getting people to have living will and advance directive and medical power of attorney !  Please express yourself . I need to know points of view in India . I used them during presentation. .
 Good night ! Hope to see you tomorrow !!Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 01 October 2013 at 1:29pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Heema, how was your day?  Procedures galore!

I'm reading thru the old thread you posted...did I make any contributions to this thread?  Abhi tak to only mata ke bhakt with their jai mata di jaap LOL Topic chahe kuch bhi ho, as usual ROFL

Edit:  one of the bhakts said that Rishi would fall and break his kamar and mona ji says I don't think zara weighs that much but if you think so, then okay ROFL 

Edited by Walden - 01 October 2013 at 6:49pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hi Heema, how was your day?  Procedures galore!

I'm reading thru the old thread you posted...did I make any contributions to this thread?  Abhi tak to only mata ke bhakt with their jai mata di jaap LOL Topic chahe kuch bhi ho, as usual ROFL

Edit:  one of the bhakts said that Rishi would fall and break his kamar and mona ji says I don't think zara weighs that much but if you think so, then okay ROFL 

Yes you are on that thread . towards the end .
  I wished you have seen it unedited . They really bashed SV . another comment was  Rishi will be on top of Zara . More fun it's was funny .Unreal fights . I will never forget that thread . What can I say about these Mataji ke fans ! 

Procedure galore was great . Today 5 th year had chance to prove themselves . They are ready  to go out and work .I  didn't do anything just supervise and made fun of them . Good day . How was yours ?

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Few days ago . Ranjini  wrote this post on SV At 
Posted on: 5 hours agoRanjinikishan

Heema ask dia to take care & not to forget me..i want all my friends to meet me @ forum when sumit's show arrives..

Kanan . She also told me to see hi to you . She misses your posts and wants to see you in future . I lost that post .

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Few days ago . Ranjini  wrote this post on SV At 
Posted on: 5 hours agoRanjinikishan

Heema ask dia to take care & not to forget me..i want all my friends to meet me @ forum when sumit's show arrives..

Kanan . She also told me to see hi to you . She misses your posts and wants to see you in future . I lost that post .

How can I forget Rajini- if SV comes back, I'll definitely check out his new show just for old times sake- if I stick to watching it will be another story. 

Day was good, interesting case is still interesting- still no definitive diagnosis. 

What's up with this government shutdown- Republicans really annoy me! 

Heema22

Go to top