Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 120)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Looks like its just you and me Heema...let's change the name of the cc while the desi girls are gone ROFL  Black hole se Kala pani ROFL ya phir Kala pearls LOL

I had a long day too...but I had a really interesting case and so that made my day slightly better.  I feel like it should be friday already though LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
We have over 13000 views so it's time to change CC. Name . I know now we have new Bhaktt . 
 Kakapani or kale pedals either one is fine . Your pick .  You are younger .

By the way dialogbazzi was unbelievable .  Sharmila Ashik was fake . " bado ko dene se choto ko dugana milata  hein " is perfect . So if you give me  , you will get " dugana "start from today .

Shama was making fun of these soaps . She said every Pativrata Inlaws  are in sari , big Magnalsutra . Shindoor . Ghoondhat  and heels in the mandir doing Aarati . They cook in heals and make love in heels . Sometimes stilts .  I never thought about this .

What was the case ?why was it interesting ?

Edited by Heema22 - 30 September 2013 at 8:00pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Who is Sharmila ashik? 

The case was interesting because it was just a classic presentation- and there was actual patholoyg- as opposed to just psychogenic LOL  I'll tell you the final diagnosis once I know. 

Finally caught up with gray's anatomy- kinda boring and disturbing how the interns were back to laughing and joking around within an hour of their co-intern dying. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hero was  sharmila . He was not able to pull it off . 
  Shama taped  GA . So I gave her company .i dint care for it. They should  say GB . Too much drama . 

I like mix cases . Let me know the final outcome !

Did you  read Kanan's thread . It was diluted . Sano told everyone to edit all the galiya . SV was victim  Poor Kanan was in the middle 

Looks like you are multitasking l didn't visit the forum l I  don't have any energy today . How is it ?

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I still don't get it- who's sharmila? 

Nothing interesting on the forum- was going to write a response but have no energy either.  I can't believe people can take this crap seriously LOL  These shows are best to poke fun at for entertainment but people get so defensive.  did you watch the episode.  How are blue and pink the colors of sunrise and sunset ROFL 

I have to go back read the thread you posted- I think I read it way back but need to refresh my memory. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

I still don't get it- who's sharmila? 

Nothing interesting on the forum- was going to write a response but have no energy either.  I can't believe people can take this crap seriously LOL  These shows are best to poke fun at for entertainment but people get so defensive.  did you watch the episode.  How are blue and pink the colors of sunrise and sunset ROFL 

I have to go back read the thread you posted- I think I read it way back but need to refresh my memory. 

They wanted to show that DV is in love , wanted him  to act " sharmila "" but he was is not cut out To change expression  with camera rolling .Today dialogs  were very entertaining l blue and pink sunrise and sunset was one if them, never heard of of  before  , bado ko dena was another one .  

This show  is not going to last to long .  People are very serious . They are very attach . Not ready to hang loose and make fun of it . Personal feeling are involved . Lots of projection . They are not able  Differentiate real for role .  Don't worry we will have fun .
Yesterday I was talking about NBT . Shama told me they are landing  season 3  , With brand new story .
She was crazy about that show . She wanted me to see it but I had time for only one show and no time  to catch up over 400 episodes but I might see new season , Jody  looks good  but same old crap . 

Edited by Heema22 - 30 September 2013 at 8:54pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
OK  dear . Body , brain and hands are tired . I am falling a sleep . See you tomorrow .  Tuesday is   Procedure day .very busy again . So get some sleep . GN Hug
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I watched few months of the 1st season of NBT- it was nice- sure they had some evil sister-in-law drama but it was much better than the other b.s on t.v.  Then I lost interest...don't know if I want to watch another season with the same people. 
Okay enjoy your procedure day.  see you Big smile

Heema22

Go to top