Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 119)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Dia . HugHug
 How was your dinner . I hope it wasn't Indian restaurant .
  We spend all day shopping with my brother in law . He requested our help for shopping baby stuff. We got crib . Stroller. Swing . Bassinet . It was fun but I was exhausted . Shama made dinner for us . Yum yum ! When I was resting , I  opened up the forum and OMG time . I was surprise to see you there .

I hope I get to say hi to you .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 September 2013 at 7:48pm

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Big smile

No, no Indian food for dinner...Italian...haven't had that in a while so it was good.  Went to a farmer's market in the morning after a long while too- that was also fun.  I love autumn Heart

Baby shopping- for your niece/nephew to be? 

ROFLROFLROFL you know what/who these are for

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hello Big smile

No, no Indian food for dinner...Italian...haven't had that in a while so it was good.  Went to a farmer's market in the morning after a long while too- that was also fun.  I love autumn Heart

Baby shopping- for your niece/nephew to be? 

ROFLROFLROFL you know what/who these are for

Your area has great Italian food . I love it tool I had incredible food  during last visit .

yes. I love fall. Colors , pumpkins . Mums every thing , Shama picked up few pumpkins . She wants to decorate my home for fall. I am so happy that she is back in my life .
  My  brother in law is very funny man . He grew up here and  wanted to shop on line with my sister . But he saw we had fun shopping for baby and he insisted that he go with him , two days in  a row . Too much shopping . We had  fun .
  I know its a boy !! I was present during ultra sound and saw it . But my sister doesn't want to know and he is  going along with it. The MIL wants Ghar ka Chirag and my sister is furious . Only child and they want a boy . She  doesn't want to find out because she wants to welcome  her baby girl . This is so stupid of her MIL . So he is  a boy !! They are thinking about Girl's name and I don't want to tell. . They are sure that it will be girl .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 September 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Answer  to PM is yes . I have lost interest too. Only for fun !! But it might get old too.
  BTW my sister is watching Ankha  micholi . It's very early on TV . I am either cooking or cleaning so I get to see few things , but that show is better and more realistic . Grandmas are better . lead is older and not perfect . She makes mistakes . Her husband  HIV victim committed suicide . more realistic . I love the girls . 

It's hard to find good stuff on TV . All Mataji in making . That show Kanan and saumya watches  will be back . 3 rd season new story . May be we should give them company . I really need something !! American TV new  season started so it helps . 

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OK  , Dia I need to hit the pillow .  set alarm for 4 Am . 
 goodnight see you tomorrow !! 
Back to hell. Same old rut . We ask for it .
 posting something for Kanan . You had interest too . Have fun !!!
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Ahh you know and your sister doesen't- hard to keep it a secret- I would slip up LOL 
I will try that show but seriously, all Indian shows are so formulaic- mataji at the center of the universe and a bland love story as a matter of compulsion. 
Anyway, we'll have fun as long as it lasts.  Which show are you referring to?  Na bole tum?  Its coming for a 3rd season! 

Okay, i'm exhuasted, will catch you tomorrow Embarrassed

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Kanan,,

I was not looking for our first interactions .some one PM me and ask me for one of my post . She said she  was divorced at age 22 and reason for her divorce was she had no idea what marriage was all about and thought it was only romance  and every day honeymoon . Her daughter was getting married and she wanted to teach her right thing and she remember  reading about my post about love in marrige and with my permission she wanted to send it over to her daughter. She wasn't able to find it and asked me to find it . I knew that was your thread ( who else will make that thread ) I went looking and I found that thread . It was interesting our first conversation.I also found the thread you are looking for .

I have seen Chitachore . And I loved it . I love that song . My father used to sing it . We wanted to know  our parents love story .we knew both Maushi were involved . But they refused to tell us and asked us to wait for  right time . When I was old enough and had guts to asked this questions I did and got some story out of them ! 

I am posting our fight .long time back , I know Dia had express interest. This is  when I asked you to switch Chanel . This was the only thread was closed by Sano 

I am sure ,  you knew that this thread was victim of forum politics and you were in the middle . Every one was bashing Rishi  for romancing Zara . I never like that romance or that dance but I was so pissed at some Bhaktt that I retaliated . That was fun . Have fun reading .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 September 2013 at 8:55pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Dia HugLooks like Desi girls are missing in action Saumya , enjoying Kakapani . And Kanan looking for pearls ..

What a day ! I started 5 :30 am  and stopped 4 PM . No break . I came home and slept for 2 hours .  My Back is out of order .Cry

How was your day ? I hope better than mine !!LOL

One more day with these annoying love birds !! My sisters are moving back tomorrow !! I cannot wait !!!

TBDRESS

Go to top