Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 118)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Gosh, thats a long presentation!  Glad it went well.  I just don't appreciate the fact that the legal system tries to impose its moral code on individuals, especially when it comes to end of life issues that only affect the said individual.  If I want euthanasia for myself and go thru a rigorous process to ensure that it is appropriate, who is the govt/legal system to tell me that I can't do it!  It amazes me how people/gov/tlegal system could care less when my poor diabetic pt goes years and years without being able to afford his/her medications, but gosh when he/she is in the icu septic form her uncontrolled diabetes, then damn, we better spend a million dollars in a span of 2 days to acheive nothing!  Makes me terribly mad! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Gosh, thats a long presentation!  Glad it went well.  I just don't appreciate the fact that the legal system tries to impose its moral code on individuals, especially when it comes to end of life issues that only affect the said individual.  If I want euthanasia for myself and go thru a rigorous process to ensure that it is appropriate, who is the govt/legal system to tell me that I can't do it!  It amazes me how people/gov/tlegal system could care less when my poor diabetic pt goes years and years without being able to afford his/her medications, but gosh when he/she is in the icu septic form her uncontrolled diabetes, then damn, we better spend a million dollars in a span of 2 days to acheive nothing!  Makes me terribly mad! 

Let's not get started on US politics , lawyers and the  system . Most politician are lawyers and that's a problem . Before we get into this non ending discussion I want to say GOODNIGHT ! Shama is bugging me to see SNL , Goodnight see you tomorrow l have a great day l,we are thinking about going for movie ? GN Hug 

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Have a GN- read and comment on my posts in jlz forum tomorrow Big smile

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Dia . HugHug
 How was your dinner . I hope it wasn't Indian restaurant .
  We spend all day shopping with my brother in law . He requested our help for shopping baby stuff. We got crib . Stroller. Swing . Bassinet . It was fun but I was exhausted . Shama made dinner for us . Yum yum ! When I was resting , I  opened up the forum and OMG time . I was surprise to see you there .

I hope I get to say hi to you .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 September 2013 at 7:48pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Big smile

No, no Indian food for dinner...Italian...haven't had that in a while so it was good.  Went to a farmer's market in the morning after a long while too- that was also fun.  I love autumn Heart

Baby shopping- for your niece/nephew to be? 

ROFLROFLROFL you know what/who these are for

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hello Big smile

No, no Indian food for dinner...Italian...haven't had that in a while so it was good.  Went to a farmer's market in the morning after a long while too- that was also fun.  I love autumn Heart

Baby shopping- for your niece/nephew to be? 

ROFLROFLROFL you know what/who these are for

Your area has great Italian food . I love it tool I had incredible food  during last visit .

yes. I love fall. Colors , pumpkins . Mums every thing , Shama picked up few pumpkins . She wants to decorate my home for fall. I am so happy that she is back in my life .
  My  brother in law is very funny man . He grew up here and  wanted to shop on line with my sister . But he saw we had fun shopping for baby and he insisted that he go with him , two days in  a row . Too much shopping . We had  fun .
  I know its a boy !! I was present during ultra sound and saw it . But my sister doesn't want to know and he is  going along with it. The MIL wants Ghar ka Chirag and my sister is furious . Only child and they want a boy . She  doesn't want to find out because she wants to welcome  her baby girl . This is so stupid of her MIL . So he is  a boy !! They are thinking about Girl's name and I don't want to tell. . They are sure that it will be girl .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 September 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Answer  to PM is yes . I have lost interest too. Only for fun !! But it might get old too.
  BTW my sister is watching Ankha  micholi . It's very early on TV . I am either cooking or cleaning so I get to see few things , but that show is better and more realistic . Grandmas are better . lead is older and not perfect . She makes mistakes . Her husband  HIV victim committed suicide . more realistic . I love the girls . 

It's hard to find good stuff on TV . All Mataji in making . That show Kanan and saumya watches  will be back . 3 rd season new story . May be we should give them company . I really need something !! American TV new  season started so it helps . 

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OK  , Dia I need to hit the pillow .  set alarm for 4 Am . 
 goodnight see you tomorrow !! 
Back to hell. Same old rut . We ask for it .
 posting something for Kanan . You had interest too . Have fun !!!

Go to top