Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 117)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL 

If I were to engage in any kind of drinking upon passing my boards, that person in the video would be me...I probably would get drunk after a few sips ROFL 

I was just reading thru the old link you posted...your username used to be heemachuri? 

Edit:  I think this guy probably had a seizure or something...or he was just plain drunk

Edited by Walden - 27 September 2013 at 8:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

ROFLROFLROFL 

If I were to engage in any kind of drinking upon passing my boards, that person in the video would be me...I probably would get drunk after a few sips ROFL 

I was just reading thru the old link you posted...your username used to be heemachuri? 

Edit:  I think this guy probably had a seizure or something...or he was just plain drunk

Once upon a time I wanted to be Churi (, knife)   I was amused by different username , I thought I should try " Churi ". Per my sisters request because of me being useless surgeon . I loved it but it  turn out to be someone's real name and they are on the forum under different user name .whatever I posted use to land on her google information and that created problem for her .  She took objection and Vijay requested to change my username , that was one of the strange expiriance I had . What do you think of that ?

Edited by Heema22 - 27 September 2013 at 8:15pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

ROFLROFLROFL 

Once upon a time I wanted to be Churi (, knife)   I was amused by different username , I thought I should try " Churi ". Per my sisters request because of me being useless surgeon . I loved it but it  turn out to be someone's real name and they are on the forum under different user name .what ever I posted use to land on her google information and that created problem for her .  She took objection and Vijay requested to change my username , that was one of the strange expiriance I had . What do you think of that ?

Oh churi as in scalpel?  Never thought of that!  That is quite an interesting story, I figured you just wanted the username to be shorter. 

I finally caught up with yesterday's jlz episode...oh god, another show which sufferes from the jai mata di disease!  I can't stand this b.s...but its still fun to post on the forum LOL  For some reason, no one on that forum seems bothered with this whole dowry issue ROFL  they're all into the fake romance and Prachi is selfish chant LOL

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

ROFLROFLROFL 

Once upon a time I wanted to be Churi (, knife)   I was amused by different username , I thought I should try " Churi ". Per my sisters request because of me being useless surgeon . I loved it but it  turn out to be someone's real name and they are on the forum under different user name .what ever I posted use to land on her google information and that created problem for her .  She took objection and Vijay requested to change my username , that was one of the strange expiriance I had . What do you think of that ?

Oh churi as in scalpel?  Never thought of that!  That is quite an interesting story, I figured you just wanted the username to be shorter. 

I finally caught up with yesterday's jlz episode...oh god, another show which sufferes from the jai mata di disease!  I can't stand this b.s...but its still fun to post on the forum LOL  For some reason, no one on that forum seems bothered with this whole dowry issue ROFL  they're all into the fake romance and Prachi is selfish chant LOL

Yes , Churi as in scalpel . That's what my sisters and bother used to call me, specially when   I had fight with them .  They ware amazed that I make my living holding Churi in my hand . We happened to be Shatriyas  ( warriors )so they thought I was only one who had  is our ancestor genes . So Shama wanted to be to take churiHeema but I did hermachuri and that created big issue . Strange !!

Did you see the link I posted ? That girl is Mataji ki fan .My Mataji cannot do any thing wrong . I am going to watch the show to have fun on the  forum . They are victimizing Prachi .

I think . Most if the girls are used to this  dowry crap so they have difficulty raising voices . Most of them have parents who have  asked for dowry and and might give dowry ( it's very common )  in India you don't talk  against your parent .  I read what Pallavi wrote she us from US . I was thinking we will get lots of criticism but so far it's not fun!!  

If Sachi takes loan for that dowry ,We should have fun . Waiting anxiously for that.
 Yesterday's episode was crap too. Fake . why was that friend there? To tell Dreu it's OK to fall for older girl? And he told him that and he left !
 .we just finish Grays Anatomy !!

Edited by Heema22 - 27 September 2013 at 8:40pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Most of them have parents who have asked for dowry - yes this probably very true, afterall, if they're going to give dowry when they marry off their daughter, to uski wasooli to karni padegi...this whole idea makes me so mad!   and and might give dowry ( it's very common ) in India you don't talk against your parent . I read what Pallavi wrote she us from US . I was thinking we will get lots of criticism but so far it's not fun!!
If Sachi takes loan for that dowry ,We should have fun . Waiting anxiously for that.
Yesterday's episode was crap too. Fake . why was that friend there? To tell Dreu it's OK to fall for older girl? And he told him that and he left !
.we just finish Grays Anatomy !!

ROFLROFL  I wish they paired dils and dv together- they would make a fun couple LOL  She is such a fun character. 

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Okay Heema,have a good night...oh you have to tell me how your presentation went...we'll save that topic for tomorrow!  Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I want that too. DV and Dil have some chemistry together . I love that character . She is fun to watch . Being obese she  Carries herself real well . Good actress's too, there is something sweet about her . The new lead should be for Sachi . He looks good . They are putting lots of article out  . Sangeeta is giving too many interviews so they are  desperate 
  One one the  biggest mistake  they  did was . Before the show started  Russulan gave an interview and said that as a school going young kid he used to watch Sangeeta . If this is the truth he never should have been in the show . It's like romancing your mom . He hesitates with her .

I try not to talk about Dowry system. One one my best friend hung herself for  this issue .  she dated this man from college thru medical school and for dowry  he refused her . That was too much to handle. I get biggest headache with that stupid issue l In21 century we are dealing with 16 century issue . Stupid . . 

BTW that man with board cerebration was only drunk !! no seizure   activities . I thought that was funny !!

Edited by Heema22 - 28 September 2013 at 7:48pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Dia Hug Hope to see you ,
 How was your day ? Did  you pamper yourself ? 

I told you I hate shopping and I was shopping with Shama all day long . We did lots of shopping for the baby  later she forced me to shop for me .we eat  lunch and dinner out . Came home exhausted but feels good . My brother in law came home so she is staying with me . What a treat !! She is watching " Tanu weds Manu " have you seen that movie ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 28 September 2013 at 7:06pm

TBDRESS

Go to top