Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 116)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
No I am not watching it but love birds are watching it . Shama is taping it. 2 hours special . So may be tomorrow night . 
 They will be here till Monday , after long talk they asked me if they should move out in the hotel.i told them I have no problem , if. they stay but they need to respect me . They still don't understand and I have no time to make them understand . At their age I am happy to see they are having fun but do it quietly . I told them it's more romantic !!ROFLROFL 

Personal shopper is "on line  shopping " I find that's very easy . I just cannot stand mall shopping . I am not a window shopper .i don't think any full time working person has that time , I go , I pick up what I want and I run away !!

Edited by Heema22 - 26 September 2013 at 8:17pm

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I don't know- i'm not a fan of online shopping either...I mean I can't but clothes or shoes online...seems pointless because if I can't try it on, I'll just have wasted a lot of time picking out things that I will just return.  If nothing else, shopping in the mall is good exercise...that's my workout for the week ROFL

Okay, I'm going to respond to your post in the forum in a bit and then go to bed.  I'll probably see you sunday...have a nice day tomorrow and have fun with the presentation Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

I don't know- i'm not a fan of online shopping either...I mean I can't but clothes or shoes online...seems pointless because if I can't try it on, I'll just have wasted a lot of time picking out things that I will just return.  If nothing else, shopping in the mall is good exercise...that's my workout for the week ROFL

Okay, I'm going to respond to your post in the forum in a bit and then go to bed.  I'll probably see you sunday...have a nice day tomorrow and have fun with the presentation Big smile

Good night . See you Sunday !!!!have a great weekend !!Hug

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Kanan . I  have presentation on Friday . ( not happy about it ) I will be home late .please don't wait for me . I will be home around  2 Am , your time , so go to bed and get good night sleep.

I just want to post this for you.

jahan pahli baar mile the ham
jis jagah se sang chale the ham

our very first interaction

Do you know this song ? Above lines are from this song . I love this song !

If I don't see you   Tomorrow have a great weekend ! How is Hydrabad ? R u having Fun? 

Edited by Heema22 - 26 September 2013 at 8:49pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Kanan . I  have presentation on Friday . ( not happy about it ) I will be home late .please don't wait for me . I will be home around  2 Am , your time , so go to bed and get good night sleep.

I just want to post this for you.

jahan pahli baar mile the ham
jis jagah se sang chale the ham

our very first interaction  You actually fished out our first interaction! Big smile This post was so long ago! Most people who went on to become friends were complete strangers then. I need to look for that thread where you told me to stop watching. Wink When I have more energy...I had a very tiring day today.

Do you know this song ? Above lines are from this song . I love this song ! I LOVE this song. And the film. Chitchor was such a nice, simple film. With equal fervour, I hate the remake "Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon". Please watch this film only if you want a headache.

If I don't see you   Tomorrow have a great weekend ! How is Hydrabad ? R u having Fun? 

Presentation for lawyers!! Have fun, Heema Big smile Hope it goes well!

I reached Hyderabad because of a maniacal driver and by a piece of very good luck. We did not anticipate an inordinate delay in Mysore. So, although our bags were roughly packed and ready, we were not ready to rush out the door. We were so delayed in Mysore that the driver had to drive like crazy. We just rushed to the guest house, dumped our things in our bags in the most ungraceful manner (forgot a couple of things there as we realized later) and literally raced to the airport, which is a cool two hours away from where we were staying. Anyway, made it in the nick of time and here now...ready to crash! Thankfully, the weekend is free for loafing around. Plan to catch up with sleep and go on a gastronomic tour. Will avoid friends and relatives with all my might.

See you on Monday. Have a great weekend Hug Dia, hope you get pampered by mom. Big smile Wonder what Saumya is upto.

I am not sure yet because there is no confirmation, but I might be heading to Pondicherry from here. That's it from me...take care and have a lovely weekend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Kanan, seems like you are having an eventful trip...ahh enjoy your weekend...food and sleep and food and sleep should be the order of things LOL  Saumya is probably swimming with elephants...Raja specifically.  Change in plan for me...my parents out of town for a bit visiting a relative in the hospital, so I'll be pampering myself I suppose. 

Heema, surprise!  hope you stop by tonight! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Kanan, seems like you are having an eventful trip...ahh enjoy your weekend...food and sleep and food and sleep should be the order of things LOL  Saumya is probably swimming with elephants...Raja specifically.  Change in plan for me...my parents out of town for a bit visiting a relative in the hospital, so I'll be pampering myself I suppose. 

Heema, surprise!  hope you stop by tonight! 

What a surprise I came by to see if Kanan had time to come by  and post this link for you and found you ! 

Dia I want to know  about your plan to celebrate your passing  board exam . Look at this . I am sorry you don't drink otherwise we both can try this stunt !!so funny 

Edited by Heema22 - 27 September 2013 at 7:55pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I hope everything is OK with  your sick relative . 
This chick is after me . Do you think I should bother to keep having conversation ? Or  ignore her?

Edited by Heema22 - 27 September 2013 at 9:05pm

Go to top