Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 115)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I just finished the episode and was apalled!  Could resist...please add your 2 cents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by Walden

Waise have they told us why this DV guy is in panchgani...he has nothing better to do than hang around Saachi all the time...another nikamma in the making ROFL

Nikkamme  men is the going trend . I wished I had one with me . It will be pleasure !!  

He is on Paragliding vacation . We never see him perusing this dream vacation .he is really annoying . I hope someone starts bashing him otherwise I will . ROFLROFL Please start, I will surely join in LOL

Why people are so naive ? They are bashing Prachi left and right . I don't have energy otherwise I wanted to  quote most of the posts. Agreed!  People love to vicitimize the heroine...bechari Saachi!  Seriously, tell your sister to go pay for her own freaking wedding!  Stupid lady! 

Sachi is Mataji in making .ROFL  Men are nikammas and women are mataji's- thats the new trend
 I actually liked both  grannies .they are the only one made sense,. Yeah they have been better but Saachi doesen't listen to either of them- that tells me that she is stupid!  Sense hoti to apne se bade logon ki baat sunti aur samjahti but she can only listen to the nikamma DV

Do you think Sangeeta is that pretty ? She is Ok but not the goddess!! Personally, I don't think she's that good looking.  But sometimes i can't tell if the character is annoying or the actress. 

After Friday . I will start bashing the man , who is in love ! Today they showed him shirtless . Do they think every man is attractive and viewers want to see that ! He comes cross very fake l I don't think  I can take romance . I will be closing my eyes and I like romance . 
Where do you think money will come from? In 8 days we will see wedding? I think it's will be called off . I need to see the reason .
     I think Sangeeta plus the role  is the problem. .  My sisters told me they are very happy that I wasn't Indira or Sachi. . 

I'm going to be doing the same thing- i was already fast forwarding the hand pe cream wala scene.  Indian writers don't understand romance at alll!!!!!!!  The most important thing in romance is the individual character...what the hell is DV's character...random guy in panchgani who now is in love??  If you can't even connect to the character, how can you connect to the romance?  You're right it looks so fake.  DV looks fake enacting the fakeness too ROFL

@bold- what you were not a mataji and were actually a normal human being who tried to approach things with some balance LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

I just finished the episode and was apalled!  Could resist...please add your 2 cents

Hi Dia Hug  I hope you had better day . 

You got me started girl. I was staying away from Dowry posts because I wanted to keep my BP under control but you couldn't resist .

You ask for two cents and I put in whole dollar . go read .i started love note for DV earlier than I promised .

Now I need to go take care of the girl who keeps quoting me to prove Mataji is with good self esteem. And Prachi has none . I want to give genetic lecture and self esteem lecture . She is goingto be  pissed but she asked for it .  

Edited by Heema22 - 26 September 2013 at 7:30pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
HI Heema Hug  How was your day?   I can't wait till tomorrow is over!  Finally the weekend. 

God, all these people on the forum are obsessed wtih Prachi and her selfishness, no one seems to be concerned with the mataji giving into dowry...Ridiculous! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

HI Heema Hug  How was your day?   I can't wait till tomorrow is over!  Finally the weekend. 

God, all these people on the forum are obsessed wtih Prachi and her selfishness, no one seems to be concerned with the mataji giving into dowry...Ridiculous! 

Getting ready to hang by 250 law student !! So should  understand status of  my day !

R U off this weekend? Or on call?

I think this forum is going to be fun. They are very much in love with Mataji .and her lover .why do they really think he is great? Then they  have not seen good acting ! I don't even like Sachis acting l I must Say Dil is better . I think TRPs are going down . This might not last . Sony doesn't  tolerate poor TRPs .

Edited by Heema22 - 26 September 2013 at 7:46pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Getting ready to hang by 250 law student !! So should  understand status of  my day !

R U off this weekend? Or on call?

I think this forum is going to be fun. They are very much in love with Mataji .and her lover .why do they really think he is great? Then they  have not seen good acting ! I don't even like Sachis acting l I must Say Dil is better . I think TRPs are going down . This might not last . Sony doesn't  tolerate poor TRPs .

Is your presentation tomorrow?  Good luck!  Teach those lawyers a good lesson LOL

I am off this weekend...yippee...no call, nothing...can't wait to just relax

I know, I don't get it either- the show is already overdoing the Saachi-DV thing too much already...upar se they look so bad with each other.  I'm okay with older woman, younger man but he looks like her son ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Is your presentation tomorrow?  Good luck!  Teach those lawyers a good lesson LOL

Yes tomorrow is the big day ! Do or die day .i am not happy . But we have to go thru it . It will be long day .lets see who teaches  lesson ? We are them ?  

I am off this weekend...yippee...no call, nothing...can't wait to just relax. Go home and let mom take care of you !! Just chill out or go shopping ( I hate it ) . I love this kind of weekends .

I know, I don't get it either- the show is already overdoing the Saachi-DV thing too much already...upar se they look so bad with each other.  I'm okay with older woman, younger man but he looks like her son ROFL

ROFLROFL Not only he looks like her son , he acts like one . Yes mom , yes mom all day long .
I read the article . Third angle  will be introduced . May be sony knows about the problem . 

Hey  Grays  Anatomy is on . R U watching it ???

Edited by Heema22 - 26 September 2013 at 8:26pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
No, I'm not watching...will watch it online when I have some time and have nothing else to do LOL  Are you watching?  Don't tell me anything! 

Yes the plan is to go home and relax.  I hate shopping too!  I wish I could hire a personal shopper LOL  Par yaha to shopping karne ke paise nahin, personal shopper kaun hire karega.  But weekends go by so fast and then its back to the rut. 

Are your lovely guests still there or did they leave?  I hope they leave before the weekend so you can atleast have a peaceful weekend. 

Heema22

Go to top