Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 111)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

No no, you are not late . I am early . I was very happy and I wanted to tell someone great news so I rushed to come in my office .
  I was fighting and debating for two months . I know I need lots of time in November when baby comes . I knew to keep up with pace I had to give up something . So I made my mind to give up my two groups . Which are very dear to me. I do have new group leaders to continue , but  I never got courage to discussed this with groups . I tried and failed  miserably.  Today when I came in to work . I got this energy and I wrote nice goodbye Email to 30 families and  I felt really good . I feel like weight was lifted off me . So let's see . 

I knew you had Masala Dosa !  I keep thinking about this all morning . In fact one time I had craving for it ( middle of one meeting ) 

Oh dear! You gave it up?? Am hoping its temporary...until the baby is a few months old. Then, slowly you can come back to this, right? 

I  need to decide between research or support groups.  Both very challenging and gratifying but my physical health is not cooperating . My department is  very demanding and chairman keeps scheduling me in OR . When baby is here I will need help my sister because we have no other resources . So right now this is the best solution . I work in teaching  institution and  they demand lectures and seminars . I am good public speaker so most of them point fingers at me . This was one of the most difficult decision I have made but feels good . Next week I will say so long to both group l expect lots of crying and hugging l we been together  for 2 yrs . Lots of emotional bond and personal relationship .  It will be hardest for Bengali family . They really depend on me . Time will heal and take care  of pain . 

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

I  need to decide between research or support groups.  Both very challenging and gratifying but my physical health is not cooperating . My department is  very demanding and chairman keeps scheduling me in OR . When baby is here I will need help my sister because we have no other resources . So right now this is the best solution . I work in teaching  institution and  they demand lectures and seminars . I am good public speaker so most of them point fingers at me . This was one of the most difficult decision I have made but feels good . Next week I will say so long to both group l expect lots of crying and hugging l we been to father for 2 yrs . Lots of emotional bond and personal relationship .  It will be hardest for Bengali family . They really depend on me . Time will heal but  take care  of pain . 

True. Am sure it was a tough decision to make. And if I were you, not sure I would be able to give up something that I worked so hard for. But all for the best, I suppose. Health first...baaki sab baad mein. Now wait for the 30 families to react!

Edit: How is the Bengali girl doing?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 24 September 2013 at 1:12pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Chaw chaw bhat . What a name and dish I love it . One good thing about our Mahan country may only good thing is different food in different state . What a treat !!i know what Badushi is and I love it . I google it because It sounded  Very familiar . We call Balushahi or Khaja . I love it . I think I will make it for Diwali . Thank you !!book store my obsession !! Love it . Do you read Kannada ? 
   My brother  in lawCensored ! What can I say . Married to American Barbie Doll second American wife . Trophy wife . keeps her on pedestal .

I must share this. I was going to tell Dia but she will read this . This is very funny . I went to bed and had real difficult with it . And they got very louder in their room . They were so loud that I was totally uncomfortable . So I got my husband on face time ( he is in LA  so 3 hours behind) I wanted him to share my torture . He told me to go and knock on their door and tell them to shut up .  I told him no . He told me that he was going to call them and he did . They didn't answer the phone . He told me to make Penny bark and she was already doing it . Penny thought some was wrong . This went on for half an hour . This is my home !  What do they think ? I think this is senility but I just cann't get over this ROFLROFL

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 8:28pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

I  need to decide between research or support groups.  Both very challenging and gratifying but my physical health is not cooperating . My department is  very demanding and chairman keeps scheduling me in OR . When baby is here I will need help my sister because we have no other resources . So right now this is the best solution . I work in teaching  institution and  they demand lectures and seminars . I am good public speaker so most of them point fingers at me . This was one of the most difficult decision I have made but feels good . Next week I will say so long to both group l expect lots of crying and hugging l we been together  for 2 yrs . Lots of emotional bond and personal relationship .  It will be hardest for Bengali family . They really depend on me . Time will heal and   take care  of pain . 

True. Am sure it was a tough decision to make. And if I were you, not sure I would be able to give up something that I worked so hard for. But all for the best, I suppose. Health first...baaki sab baad mein. Now wait for the 30 families to react!

Edit: How is the Bengali girl doing?

Very difficult to fight autocorrect. I am going to post something very funny later . I need my laptop for it .funny  text massage   From my husband . It was  funny . I need to take screen shot.

Bengali girl is doing better . But they need guidance about  couples personal relationship. . She refuses to accept him as husband . He is  patience but he is man . I am going to send them to couple therapy . I know why this is happening but I cannot break HIAPPA .otherwise she is fine . Lovely girl got all her memory back( great  success for me ) she will start working next month . 

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 1:28pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Chaw chaw bhat . What a name and dish I love it . One good thing about our Mahan country may only good thing is different food in different state . What a treat !!i know what Badushi is and I love it . I google it because It sounded  Very familiar . We call Balushahi or Khaja . I love it . I think I will name it for Diwali . Thank you !!book store my obsession !! Love it . Do you read Kannada ? 
   My birthed in lawCensored ! What can I say . Married to American Barbie Doll second American wife . Trophy wife . keeps her on pedestal .

I must share this. I was going to tell Dia but she will read this . This is very funny . I went to bed and had real difficult with it . And they got very louder in their room . They were so loud that I was totally uncomfortable . So I got my husband on face time ( he is in LA  so 3 hours behind) I wanted him to share my torture . He told me to go and knock on their door and tell them to shut up .  I told him no . He told me that he was going to call them and he did . They didn't answer the phone . He told me to make Penny bark and she was already doing it . Penny thought some was wrong . This went on for half an hour . This is my home !  What do they think ? I think this is senility but I just cann't get over this ROFLROFL

WHAT???? Are you serious??

Honestly, I don't know whether this is more embarrassing or more silly. Ouch!

Trying to think what their expressions would be like if they were to find out that the entire household was awake because of them. But I suppose they would think of it as a minor achievement...

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Khaja! I was trying to remember this name yesterday, but it just remained stuck on the tip of my tongue...

Therapy for couple issues...maybe I'll PM you about someone I know who has a similar problem but is unable to find proper help here. Most psychotherapists here are not really good with the patient. 

Edit: I can make out some few words in Kannada. Like my name Tongue But cannot really read. Am fairly fluent with speaking though. Achcha, is Pari still here? Any idea? I did not PM her yesterday. I should do it now...except that she might do a double take at receiving a message from me!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 24 September 2013 at 1:35pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
OK Kanan your net is out !! Take care . You can read every thing tomorrow. If you ask me net is really a definition of " God "  . Yo hi hora hey jo Manzure net hoga hey !!  GOODNIGHT . hope to see you tomorrow HugHug
 Hey you are back . Net ki Kripa !!!!!Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 1:46pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

OK Kanan your net is out !! Take care . You can read every thing tomorrow. If you ask me net is really a definition of " God "  . Yo hi hora hey jo Manzure net hoga hey !!  GOODNIGHT . hope to see you tomorrow HugHug
 Hey you are back . Net ki Kripa !!!!!Hug

*Bewildered* And here, I thought you got paged.

About tomorrow, we are heading out to the Mysore office of the client. Chances are that we might either stay over there or return. So, if I do not show up, then please understand that I am on the way back to Bangalore. 

PS: It was on the Bangalore-Mysore highway that I had my last accident and tore that ligament. Fond memories. Smile

Heema22

Go to top