Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 110)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Ok dear . These love birds are making my blood boil . I think I need to say something . 
   Goodnight . I hope tomorrow when they demand dowry and everyone thinks  it's Prachi's fault we will troll. Promise . Let them have honeymoon for few days !! We are not that bad .ROFL
  Every dog has his day . Goodnight Hug
Do you get sweet dream? I never do . Censored

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Will wait for your autocorrect blooper...in the meantime, sending loads of patience your way LOL  Have a wonderful night, see you tomorrow hopefully Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
AKKI Hug. You had enough masala dosa . Come over . Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 12:15pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

AKKI Hug. You had enough masala dosa . Come over . Hug

Heema Hug How did you know? I had one in the evening! LOL 

Hope you're still around. I got late getting back to the guest house after catching up with an old friend of mine. And I hope you had a better day today and are not skipping lunch.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 24 September 2013 at 12:34pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
No no, you are not late . I am early . I was very happy and I wanted to tell someone great news so I rushed to come in my office .
  I was fighting and debating for two months . I know I need lots of time in November when baby comes . I knew to keep up with pace I had to give up something . So I made my mind to give up my two groups . Which are very dear to me. I do have new group leaders to continue , but  I never got courage to discussed this with groups . I tried and failed  miserably.  Today when I came in to work . I got this energy and I wrote nice goodbye Email to 30 families and  I felt really good . I feel like weight was lifted off me . So let's see . 

I knew you had Masala Dosa !  I keep thinking about this all morning . In fact one time I had craving for it ( middle of one meeting ) 

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
When I came in my office . Shama was waiting for me with very nice lunch . She made great pasta salad and fruit salad . She hates , when I skip lunch or dinner . She thinks I am loosing wright and look sick .so she made sure I ate every thing. Now I am so full that I cannot move . But I saw cute smile on my nautanki's face . I was craving for that cutie pie to smile . This is start I need to wait for big one .
How was  your day ? Relative free? Looks like you get more time off when you are out of time . 

Edited by Heema22 - 24 September 2013 at 1:00pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

No no, you are not late . I am early . I was very happy and I wanted to tell someone great news so I rushed to come in my office .
  I was fighting and debating for two months . I know I need lots of time in November when baby comes . I knew to keep up with pace I had to give up something . So I made my mind to give up my two groups . Which are very dear to me. I do have new group leaders to continue , but  I never got courage to discussed this with groups . I tried and failed  miserably.  Today when I came in to work . I got this energy and I wrote nice goodbye Email to 30 families and  I felt really good . I feel like weight was lifted off me . So let's see . 

I knew you had Masala Dosa !  I keep thinking about this all morning . In fact one time I had craving for it ( middle of one meeting ) 

Oh dear! You gave it up?? Am hoping its temporary...until the baby is a few months old. Then, slowly you can come back to this, right? 

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

When I came in my office . Shama was waiting for me with very nice lunch . She made great pasta salad and fruit salad . She hates , when I skip lunch or dinner . She thinks I am loosing wright and look sick .so she made sure I eat every thing. Now I am so full that I cannot move . But I saw cute smile on my nautanki's face . I was craving for that cutie pie to smile . This is start I need to wait for big one .
How was  your day ? Relative free? Looks like you get more time off when you are out of time . 

So sweet Big smile Big smile That's really sweet! Good to know she's feeling better. Read something about your bro-in-law on earlier pages LOL Don't underestimate your patience, Heema. You have loads of it LOL

Yes, my day, thankfully, was relative-free. I got out of office at 5 PM, but I did the wisest thing in a long time -- told a lie. Told my aunt that I am still in office and headed out to some bookshops. But had some typical South Indian coffee before that. Here, they serve something called "chow chow bhath" which is a part serving of upma and a part serving of sheera. Ate that, had coffee and ran into a bookstore. Over there, bumped right into an old friend of mine. Met him after several years, so had a lot of catching up to do. Had dosa for dinner after picking up some books Big smile

Heema22

Go to top