Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 109)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Veena PM me . Very upset over fuse scene and the Jody . 
I don't like the actress. Her acting is not polished . She appears fake when she smiles and looks at him very few married actress can pull  this off, Indian culture is different . too much guilt . Madhuri Dixit lost her charm . Kajol has same problem . role and real is difficult .
   I find Sachi very annoying . unfortunately  Dekhanewale and these kinds of science are very common and humiliating in India and girls put up with this . Indira's character was better for  that role . They tried to make Sachi look too good .she just doesn't have it .
  I think we will be able to make fun of this show . Just wait , I see people will get fed up . I wanted to reply to Nutans  post  and wanted reply " what do you expect " 

wait and see how Sachi handles this ? And we will make post on this issue . Humiliation of girls in India..

And DV is is getting on my nerve big time !! He sooo annoying not mr romance. I wanted to throw up after I watch my brother in law and DV . . . 

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

Dia I want your advise . What do you do when husband keeps kissing his trophy wife and tries to make out in front of younger sister in law ROFLand keeps telling her she worked hard and needs to go to bedROFL ? I cooked . Cleaned,  entertained  and she needs to go to bed ? How rude ? When do you start disrespecting your older brother in law !!Censored

Before I even got to the end, I knew who you were talking about ROFL

Is it just you three in the house now?  I hate when people engage in PDA- makes me uncomfortable. 

I hope they are moving out soon...this weekend, you said, right? 

First of October . Not soon enough . They are so annoying . I hate to watch this kind of romance . Just to show off . He wants to prove he loves her more than any  other man ( stupid this is your second wife )  Then why they need to show it . This is same man who told my husband to divorce me after my accident . Because I will be " not complete women for him " whatever that means . I just don't want to come home they are so annoying . 

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 8:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Veena PM me . Very upset over fuse scene and the Jody . 
I don't like the actress. Her acting is not polished . She appears fake when she smiles and looks at him very few married actress can pull  this off, Indian culture is different . too much guilt . Madhuri Dixit lost her charm . Kajol has same problem . role and real is difficult .
   I find Sachi very annoying . unfortunately  Dekhanewale and these kinds of science are very common and humiliating in India and girls put up with this . Indira's character was better for  that role . They tried to make Sachi look too good .she just doesn't have it .
  I think we will be able to make fun of this show . Just wait , I see people will get fed up . I wanted to reply to Nutans  post  and wanted reply " what do you expect " 

wait and see how Sachi handles this ? And we will make post on this issue . Humiliation of girls in India..

And DV is is getting on my nerve big time !! He sooo annoying not mr romance. I wanted to throw up after I watch my brother in law and DV . . . 
@red
ROFLROFL
I have to give credit to Indira/Rishi- Rati/Sumit and HD here because they were really good in the first few months...well, I was always happy about how HD started anyway.  But here, there is absolutely no spark between the two.  The DV guy- the fact that he is so smitten by Saach is not something I am able to digest. 

Well Indira was better in some ways, but remember she also got her sister married off (ladki ka bhoj khatam ho jaye) before she died.  No initative to make Mandy self-sufficient.  She was just into giving monologues about how she was not a aam ladki ROFL 

@bold- HD mein to aapne mera yeh sapna pura nahi kiya, JLZ mein hi kar go.  I want you to make a post on this topic! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Dia . I would love to make post . But it's very difficult to maintain it . I loose my temper and I tend to lash out ( surgeon's mentality ) too much going on in my life to deal with this . I like to make post not start thread. For that we need you or Kanan . But if this gets too annoying I might .promise .
    I must say . Even when RP and SV had bad relationship they were able to pull of romance . Only few times I found that they were weak . They both were very professional . These two needs to get acting lessons!

My husband just send me over something very funny . I will send it over to you !

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 8:53pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
This is really entertaining 
Watch this . My husband send it over " holly shit  " I want to know your opinion . 

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 8:41pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

This is really entertaining 
Watch this . My husband send it over " holly shit  " I want to know your opinion . 

haha the bride and grooms expressions ROFL  The priest is in the wrong place!  This is a solemn ceremony- what b.s.  Weddings these days have nothing to do with god and everything to do with the dress, the flowers, and obvioulsy the "let's pose' picutres.   Poor photographer. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Have you seen this?

Hey this is great . it's my fault and it's your fault !

Why   reason behind rape is so misunderstood ? You don't need to be rocket scientist to understand . It's universal . Who has Vagina it's her fault  May men should have it .
  Tomorrow I will post  here autocorrect blooper . Text massage send over from my husband . I have to learn to take screen shot . It's so funny . 

Go to top