Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 108)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Oh BTW, you can have your fake pearls. Will be heading to Hyderabad after this week in Bangalore. And I packed only for this week!

I will settle for fake pearl and wait for real .i loved pearls . My mother had very tiny Basara pearls multiple strands long neckless .its in demand when we get dress. I am not sure if you like jewelry but pearls are very Pretty on girl ( my opinion) so I will wait 

Back to back trip ? If you haven't packed enough clothes ,Shop there and bill your company. My husband did that in Japan . I went there for two weeks and came home after 3 months . He had fun shopping with company credit cards .  

I am not too fond of jewelry. Find it burdensome and tedious. I only constantly  wear a birth chain and a ring with my birthstone in it.

@bold: My thoughts exactly! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Kanan you need to go to bed . And rest . You know I will keep you on all night and won't get tired . I think  Andaman donot have good net so will not see Bachcha . Have you been there ? I missed three opportunities.. Last one with my husband .
   So GOODNIGHT. See you tomorrow !! Have fun with good food . what is Badusha ? 
 Do we have this in Amachi Mumbai ? 

Goodnight Hug I want to get strength together and go home to my sisters . 

Yep...have started dozing while typing. Need to sleep.

Badusha is a sweet made of maida. It is folded into several layers, has a soft, flaky covering and the entire thing is dunked in sugar syrup. Its only mildly sweet and that's what I love about it. Yes, sweet shops in Bombay do have it.

My cousins went to Andaman. Angry I want to go.

See you tomorrow Heema Hug Good night and take care.

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Walden

HugWhat do you mean disappearing act?  I wrote 2 long comments- I was waiting for your response LOL

And this

Okay goodnight, hopefully will catch you tomorrow

Sammy, hope we tet to see you tomorrow and ask you about underwater elephants in andamanBig smile

Dia Hug That was just the one elephant. Name was Rajan. Was the only elephant who would go for a dive in sea water. Here's the info:

http://www.offshoreodysseys.com/wp/tag/bazaruto/feed/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340192/Fetch-trunks--elephant-world-loves-going-swim-sea.html

Edit: Saumya! Scuba diving...forget it not!

Thisi is quite amazing and makes me feel much better- I was thinking that the elephants were being forced into some cruel shenanigans to make for a tourist attraction...now the pic doesen't look too disturbing.  thanks Hug

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Heema Hug

Are you going to be aronund today?  JLZ gave so much material to make fun today so you better show up LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Heema Hug

Are you going to be aronund today?  JLZ gave so much material to make fun today so you better show up LOL

What a show . Only good to make fun and troll
 I think we are on right track.
   They put 4 lal mirachi on burner and no one sneezed or was irritated .

I had lost my balance many times and my husband was never around ! 

Touching hands. Fake romance ! 

I think Prachi looked good in sari but Sachi ! 

That Marwadi couple was hirallious !!

Forum  keeps raving about  her . I was laughing. ,,

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Dia I want your advise . What do you do when husband keeps kissing his trophy wife and tries to make out in front of younger sister in law ROFLand keeps telling her she worked hard and needs to go to bedROFL ? I cooked . Cleaned,  entertained  and she needs to go to bed ? How rude ? When do you start disrespecting your older brother in law !!Censored

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Heema Hug

What a show . Only good to make fun and troll
 I think we are on right track.
   They put 4 lal mirachi on burner and no one sneezed or was irritated .

I had lost my balance many times and my husband was never around ! 

Touching hands. Fake romance ! 

I think Prachi looked good in sari but Sachi ! 

That Marwadi couple was hirallious !!

Forum  keeps raving about  her . I was laughing. ,,

ROFLROFL
Too bad there's no one on that forum who can give us company in mocking this show...they're all gushing about the couple and their non-existant chemistry. 

Seriously, this DV guy is also getting on my nerves now.  Kaha se aya hain, kaun hai...jaan na pehchan aur pyaar ho gaya...what stupid nonsense ROFL

Sachi toh is very annoying...I think its partly the actress (I don't find her appealing much) and partly the character.  Mataji banne ki koshish me, she comes off looking so fake! 

And omg, the whole rishta dekhna sequence...so backward and sexist!  no wonder girls/women/married women are treated like crap in India!  Showpiece ko la kar samne rakh diya...please pick me please pick me!  What about the girls side questioning the boy, his parents, his upbringing!  At least mataji should have taken a stand. 

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Dia I want your advise . What do you do when husband keeps kissing his trophy wife and tries to make out in front of younger sister in law ROFLand keeps telling her she worked hard and needs to go to bedROFL ? I cooked . Cleaned,  entertained  and she needs to go to bed ? How rude ? When do you start disrespecting your older brother in law !!Censored

Before I even got to the end, I knew who you were talking about ROFL

Is it just you three in the house now?  I hate when people engage in PDA- makes me uncomfortable. 

I hope they are moving out soon...this weekend, you said, right? 

Heema22

Go to top