Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 107)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Hey Heema Hug How you? How has your day been? Are you back at work? Sisters okay? What's for lunch?

Only questions...sorry Tongue 

Yes back to work . Very busy and hectic day, few surgeon were sick so I had to help out. I hated it but it's Job . 

My sisters are slightly better. They are in Leena's home . I couldn't see the emotional torture  so I moved them out .My husband spend lots of time with them on FaceTime . We saw lootera . Cook . but no laughs and no Nautanki . So time  will take care of the pain but it's deep . Shama and Maushi home is in the colony so she visited her all the times it's very hard .

I saw lootera . Dia mentioned it . It's good movie . Era was 1950 and they used lots of old songs on the radio . One song was so really good
 I will give you the link in one minute .

I skipped  lunch . Too tired after 3 surgeries . Damn it !!!

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
How was your day ? How was 60th birthday party ? Sadhi we call it . Very important milestone . 
  How is Bangalore ? Pari is in Bangalore ! 

This is the song . It's my kind of song and music. I loved it .I am after Leena to learn the song .

Read the song . Words  are nice . Meaning of the song is good. Singer is my kind .just loved it

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 1:19pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Why do you skip lunch so often? You should be like me...I live to eat. Its actually a good thing that the hospital is so high on action. Your mind is occupied.

Lootera. Really loved the song you posted Big smile Maybe I should swallow my dislike for Ranveer Singh and actually watch this film. 

I was perhaps the most tortured soul over this last weekend. I went to attend the party thinking that I'll return to the guest house and have my time to myself. Go and poke around a couple of bookshops, plunder some bakeries and restaurants, and while away my time at old haunts. Had it in mind to go to the Lalbaug Botanical garden with my teammate for a couple of hours. But all down the drain. My aunts would not let me return! Dead No excuse worked. Phone calls were made to my mother to convince me to stay. (This typical pushiness is what makes me avoid them so much!) No doubt I was well looked after, but I had other plans. Plus, my laptop was at the guest house and after a certain point, I was completely annoyed. But anyway, today my teammate and I went and had a masala dosa at one of my favourite places: Vidyarthi Bhavan (an unattractive hole in the wall that used to serve awesome food...sadly, standard has been affected by rising costs Ouch). Please note that Bangalore masala dosas are out of this world. You do not get dosas like that anywhere else.

Pari is in Bangalore? She has folks here?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 23 September 2013 at 1:32pm

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Oh BTW, you can have your fake pearls. Will be heading to Hyderabad after this week in Bangalore. And I packed only for this week!

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I love to eat too.. I don't like to skip any meals but I am forced to. When you see too much  pain , blood and misfortunate humans and efforts to save them fail you loose your appetite. This happens  with me a lot . I cannot be this sensitive in my field but I was raised this way . Others are nonchalant about It but this  affects me a a lot . I just cannot face pain .
Pari is looking for job ! I am not sure she left or she is still there .I am waiting for PM .   I think she doesn't have her lappy with her .wish you guys meet . Her real name is Shreya . She is from Kanpur . Look for her .

Is that botanical garden is still good ? I liked it in the past .

I don't know why we put up with our annoying relatives.  We only need few dearest one and I want to fill my word with only friends . Less headaches . I want to start speaking my mind so my relative will stay away but they are are here to stay . Was party food good ? I wish I had that masala dosa . 

Have you seen Lootera ? If not make a point to see it . It's on net . I loved  Sonaski . She is good . Based on one short story and one book . I have read them both . After the movie all three of us kept on wondering about the story and  later we googled it . Good short story and the book . Story is on net too, good adaptation . I loved Bengal and Kashmir in the movie . Everything is good . 

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 2:02pm

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Oh BTW, you can have your fake pearls. Will be heading to Hyderabad after this week in Bangalore. And I packed only for this week!

I will settle for fake pearl and wait for real .i loved pearls . My mother had very tiny Basara pearls multiple strands long neckless .its in demand when we get dress for occasion . I am not sure if you like jewelry but pearls are very Pretty on girl ( my opinion) so I will wait 

Back to back trip ? If you haven't packed enough clothes ,Shop there and bill your company. My husband did that in Japan . I went there for two weeks and came home after 3 months . He had fun shopping with company credit cards .  

Edited by Heema22 - 23 September 2013 at 7:32pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I love to eat too.. I don't like to skip any meals but I am forced to. When you see too much  pain , blood and misfortune humans and efforts to save them fail you loose your appetite. This happens  with me a lot . I cannot be this sensitive in my field but I was raised this way . Others are nonchalant about It but this  affects me a a lot . I just cannot face pain . Yep, I can totally understand this!
Pari is looking for job ! In Bangalore?? I mean, yes, its a good place to live and work in, but its kind of losing its charm.  I am not sure she left or she us still there .I am waiting for PM .   I think she doesn't have her lappy with her .wish you guys meet . Her real name is Shreya . She is from Kanpur . Look for her . Will do Smile

Is that botanical garden is still good ? I liked it in the past . When I saw it a couple of years ago, it was still good. Visit it when you are here next.

I don't know why we put up with our annoying relatives.  We only need few dearest one and I want to fill my word with only friends . Less headaches . I want to start speaking my mind so my relative will stay away but they are are here to stay . Was party food good ? I wish I had that masala dosa . Party food was good. Was a mix of gujju and South Indian. A cook had been called because there were nearly 60 people. There was also a Satyanarayan puja. Among other things, he had cooked badusha Big smile That alone was enough to make my day.   

Have you seen Lootera ? If not make a point to see it . It's on net . I loved  Sonaski . She is good . Based on one short story and one book . I have read them both . After the movie all three of us kept on wondering about the story and  later we googled it . Good short story and the book . Story is on net too, good adaptation . I loved Bengal and Kashmir in the movie . Every thing is good . Loved the song...have been listening to it since you posted the link. Big smile Will try and catch the film too

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Kanan you need to go to bed . And rest . You know I will keep you on all night and won't get tired . I think  Andaman donot have good net so will not see Bachcha . Have you been there ? I missed three opportunities.. Last one with my husband .
   So GOODNIGHT. See you tomorrow !! Have fun with good food . what is Badusha ? 
 Do we have this in Amachi Mumbai ? 

Goodnight Hug I want to get strength together and go home to my sisters . 

AllThingsNice

Go to top