Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 104)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

haha, I'm ahead of you Heema, while waiting for you, I was on that forum and I saw your name.  Just read your comments and was about to post something.  I liked what you said- completely agree. 

This show is so annoying but maybe the forum will be fun LOL

I think forum will be fun. I like the way the girl made that thread . somewhere someone will be on our side . I cannot believe that every one is taking her side . She is very annoying !!another Mataji in making!  Hang around we will have fun!

How was your day ?  Did you worked ? I had horrible  day . I was hoping to would show up . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Hello. Big smile
Did I not tell you; I will be on going to Andaman.  I am on my way and connectivity at Pune (I am staying here  for a few days) is so poor [8 (]
If I disappear ; please understand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Hello. Big smile
Did I not tell you; I will be on going to Andaman.  I am on my way and connectivity at Pune (I am staying here  for a few days) is so poor [8 (]
If I disappear ; please understand.

Hey darling HugHug  I wasn't sure when is your vacation! So it's now . 
you are in Pune ? Home of my annoying cousins !  Watch out !! what is poor ? Pune ? No way !! All  Marathi brahmins are very stingy . They have lots of money !! R U alone ? Navratri  will be soon , your Boyfriend will be coming over right ? 
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Hello Dhumaketu (the new word I just added to my hindi vocabulary thanks to this cc and its nivasis)--- its been way too long!  Ahh you're going to the island Andaman?  Kab, kyun, kaise?  Is this vacation? 
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by Walden

haha, I'm ahead of you Heema, while waiting for you, I was on that forum and I saw your name.  Just read your comments and was about to post something.  I liked what you said- completely agree. 

This show is so annoying but maybe the forum will be fun LOL

I think forum will be fun. I like the way the girl made that thread . somewhere someone will be on our side . I cannot believe that every one is taking her side . She is very annoying !!another Mataji in making!  Hang around we will have fun!

How was your day ?  Did you worked ? I had horrible  day . I was hoping to would show up . 

Yeah I had to work today.  What happned with you?  Work or more beauty paegent fights? 

Yeah its the same old story...prachi is selfish and saachi is mataji LOL  I can't believe they spent like 10 minutes on that stupic saree issue?  So you love your parents more if you wear their saree?  How dumb!  The grannies and dumb and so is saachi, prachi is my favortie character so far ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
She is going for KALAPANI  KI SAZA .I hope they let you come back ,
    Saumya it's a beautiful Island . Take lots of pictures . Have fun !Hug

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Prachi is my favorite too.  She is  Priyanka   Bhole .she is married . She looks so young . Very pretty . I love that kind of smile and beauty .I am going to be her defender till they start attacking DV. during separation track . then I will be on his side I decided this in advance . That sari issue is blown out of proportion !! stupid . They don't know what life is .
 I stand corrected . Nina D . the beauty queen is good looking l I saw her on TV without much make up and she has good sharp feature . I liked her today .

No more direct fights . Only sweet  Galiyan  to my both sisters . They are polite but they are upset . Shama does all the work but it's never enough .I am not sure if I told you about my Maasi's death . It has been very hard on us . So I hired WC van and moved my both sisters in Leena's home . At least they will not have mental torture . 

I want to run away ! Andaman sounds so Good . ROFL Do you wasn't to join me and Dhumketu ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 21 September 2013 at 8:28pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Prachi is my favorite too.  She is  Priyanka   Bhole .she is married . She looks so young . Very pretty . I love that kind of smile and beauty .I am going to be her defender till they start attacking DV. during separation track . then I will be on his side I decided this in advance . That sari issue is blown out of proportion !! stupid . They don't know what life is .
 I stand corrected . Nina D . the beauty queen is good looking l I saw her on TV without much make up and she has good sharp feature . I liked her today .

No more direct fights . Only sweet  Galiyan  to my both sisters . They are polite but they are upset . Shama does all the work but it's never enough .I am not sure if I told you about my Maasi's death . It has been very hard on us . So I hired WC van and moved my both sisters in Leena's home . At least they will not have mental torture . 

I want to run away ! Andaman sounds so Good . ROFL Do you wasn't to join  and Dhumketu ? 

Kalapani ke saza- iska kya matlab...mujhe yeh saza paane ke liye kya karna padega?  LOL  Joint Dhumketu...mera aisa accha naseeb kaha ROFL  I will try to be there in spirit at least and be a bit less cranky than usual. 

That girl is married!  Whoa. she looks like she's 16- agree she's very pretty. 
You changed your mind on ND...yeah she's not that bad...I have seen a few of her interviews...she keeps repeating the same thing over and over again- something about miss america and girl next door ROFL

@bold- how rude!  Yes I read about that- must be a difficult time for you all especially when you can't be there in person. 

Heema22

Go to top