Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 103)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

Just go to the birthday celebration make an excuse and leave !! Have a cake First !!don't take any present ! 

Edited by Heema22 - 21 September 2013 at 7:43am

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw the  Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

Just go to the birthday celebration make an excuse and leave !! Have a cake First !!don't take any present ! 

The news about your maushi was way too sudden, na?

OMG! In-laws and sisters under the same roof! Happy times for you, Heema...my sympathies..

@bold: !!??!! What's this now?? What does he not like about getting promoted? Does he not like the increased pay or the responsibilities that tag along?

Cake, yes...food, yes. Big smile Its the social setting and the forced small talk thats really annoying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Will say good night, Heema. Tomorrow is a long day and need to get to office early.

Take care Hug Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday!  Hug

Saumya has pulled her disappearing act again!

Saumya, Dia...enjoy your weekend. Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw the  Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

The news about your maushi was way too sudden, na?

OMG! In-laws and sisters under the same roof! Happy times for you, Heema...my sympathies..

@bold: !!??!! What's this now?? What does he not like about getting promoted? Does he not like the increased pay or the responsibilities that tag along?

Cake, yes...food, yes. Big smile Its the social setting and the forced small talk thats really annoying.

I want to run away !! Banglore is nice place . I should fly over  and  we share your    " happiness " and  family galore !

My husband took few extra days off because he wanted to discuss this issue together . we never got single minute of privacy . 8 adults in the home . he tried to meet me in the hospital but I was super busy . He had to go back  to LA . if he takes the new promotion he has to be at head office . I can't leave my Job. No one will hire me in surgery with my physical issues . . This hospital is  obligated . He doesn't want to do this . This is the best opportunity for  him he will be next to CEO .  Zindagi ne Phir se mejhe Do ranho pe lake chod Dia !!  We really need to discuss this in person not on email but when ? And how ?

Goodnight Kanan!! Sorry, I was distracted and late . See you Monday Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 22 September 2013 at 4:46am
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Dia HugR U. Coming over ? I will be back . I wrote my first post and then second  . I want to go after Sachi . I cannot take her anymore !

OK Dia .  I need to read some law book !! Presentation is next week we are not ready ! GN . Looks like you went home !!  Have a good weekend! Hug See you When ?

Edited by Heema22 - 20 September 2013 at 8:06pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Heema, are you around tonight?  Sorry I missed you yesterday. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hi Heema, are you around tonight?  Sorry I missed you yesterday. 

Hey .Hug I just came by to tell you I have posted few times On JLZ . I was bored waiting for you. so I I had some fun. Let me give you the links . 

now you need to start !

Hey where are you ? 
Saumya gave you lesson on disappearing act or what ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 21 September 2013 at 7:50pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
haha, I'm ahead of you Heema, while waiting for you, I was on that forum and I saw your name.  Just read your comments and was about to post something.  I liked what you said- completely agree. 

This show is so annoying but maybe the forum will be fun LOL

Heema22

Go to top