Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 102)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

Kanan I want to respond to this. I want one week in my life when I have no purpose and no meaning and I don't have to think about someone else !! I hope I get this wish very soon .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Dia... Chandrabindu is for words that have nasal sound. Like daant (scolding) ; chaand ; Gaanv (village)
 I Get sweet dreams Tongue but I dont remember any as of now because they are so jumbled and ghotchpotch LOL

get gory ones too like I am being harassed; I am shouting but no one can hear me even ones beside me. Its very very scary and I feel so effing helpless.

saumya but her name doesn't have Chandrabindu . she is Sachi . All bong on the forum call her Sanchi the Bong way and others call her Sachi . She is Sachi .
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Heema Hug At work today? You and your sisters okay?

Reached here at around 8.30 PM (its well past midnight now). Will start enjoying the weather tomorrow...right now, a bit too chilly for my liking. Relatives! Yes, will be having dinner with one set of families tomorrow. Fortunately or unfortunately, my visit has coincided with the 60th birthday of an aunt.  There is a congregation and I am supposed to represent my family!! I would have pleaded a busy schedule, but mother's orders are to be ignored at one's own risk. Luckily, its a working day, so I need not be there all day. Big smile

What's up with you, Saumya?

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

Kanan I want to respond to this. I want one week in my life when I have no purpose and no meaning and I don't have to think about someone else !! I hope I get this wish very soon .

Heema, you need to grab this one week. If you sit around wishing, hoping, and waiting for this to happen, it never will.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

Just go to the birthday celebration make an excuse and leave !! Have a cake First !!don't take any present ! 

Edited by Heema22 - 21 September 2013 at 7:43am
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw the  Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

Just go to the birthday celebration make an excuse and leave !! Have a cake First !!don't take any present ! 

The news about your maushi was way too sudden, na?

OMG! In-laws and sisters under the same roof! Happy times for you, Heema...my sympathies..

@bold: !!??!! What's this now?? What does he not like about getting promoted? Does he not like the increased pay or the responsibilities that tag along?

Cake, yes...food, yes. Big smile Its the social setting and the forced small talk thats really annoying.

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Will say good night, Heema. Tomorrow is a long day and need to get to office early.

Take care Hug Have a nice weekend. See you on Monday!  Hug

Saumya has pulled her disappearing act again!

Saumya, Dia...enjoy your weekend. Hug

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

No,  I am not at work .   Took another day off . Lots of personal family issues . My sisters are not coping well.  They saw the  Masi on Skype . I told them not to but they couldn't resist and now suffering . My husband brothers family staying with me . Their home was flooded and he is pain in my butt . My husband left  for LA after he told me that he is not accepting his promotion. He blasted bombshell on my head ! So I know  all about  family issues . We can't be with them or without them . Pain in the rear end .

The news about your maushi was way too sudden, na?

OMG! In-laws and sisters under the same roof! Happy times for you, Heema...my sympathies..

@bold: !!??!! What's this now?? What does he not like about getting promoted? Does he not like the increased pay or the responsibilities that tag along?

Cake, yes...food, yes. Big smile Its the social setting and the forced small talk thats really annoying.

I want to run away !! Banglore is nice place . I should fly over  and  we share your    " happiness " and  family galore !

My husband took few extra days off because he wanted to discuss this issue together . we never got single minute of privacy . 8 adults in the home . he tried to meet me in the hospital but I was super busy . He had to go back  to LA . if he takes the new promotion he has to be at head office . I can't leave my Job. No one will hire me in surgery with my physical issues . . This hospital is  obligated . He doesn't want to do this . This is the best opportunity for  him he will be next to CEO .  Zindagi ne Phir se mejhe Do ranho pe lake chod Dia !!  We really need to discuss this in person not on email but when ? And how ?

Goodnight Kanan!! Sorry, I was distracted and late . See you Monday Hug

Edited by Heema22 - 22 September 2013 at 4:46am

Go to top