Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 102)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _saumya_

Going to bed in 15 min ... do I get to see any of you?

Hug So glad to see you Hug

How you? And Mishti? 

BTW, this is hello from the Bangalore guest house. Internet connection has been misbehaving. If I do not respond for long hours, please understand.

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi HugHug
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey kaddu   ... bangalore is awesome. My kind of  weather.
will you be visiting your relatives?  

Edited by _saumya_ - 20 September 2013 at 12:46pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
saumya R U in bed ? Kanan  hope to see you Hug
So you reach Banglore !! Me too used love that city but now it's same as any other city , crowded and busy . Great weather .get your net to work .

Edited by Heema22 - 20 September 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

Kanan I want to respond to this. I want one week in my life when I have no purpose and no meaning and I don't have to think about someone else !! I hope I get this wish very soon .

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Dia... Chandrabindu is for words that have nasal sound. Like daant (scolding) ; chaand ; Gaanv (village)
 I Get sweet dreams Tongue but I dont remember any as of now because they are so jumbled and ghotchpotch LOL

get gory ones too like I am being harassed; I am shouting but no one can hear me even ones beside me. Its very very scary and I feel so effing helpless.

saumya but her name doesn't have Chandrabindu . she is Sachi . All bong on the forum call her Sanchi the Bong way and others call her Sachi . She is Sachi .
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Heema Hug At work today? You and your sisters okay?

Reached here at around 8.30 PM (its well past midnight now). Will start enjoying the weather tomorrow...right now, a bit too chilly for my liking. Relatives! Yes, will be having dinner with one set of families tomorrow. Fortunately or unfortunately, my visit has coincided with the 60th birthday of an aunt.  There is a congregation and I am supposed to represent my family!! I would have pleaded a busy schedule, but mother's orders are to be ignored at one's own risk. Luckily, its a working day, so I need not be there all day. Big smile

What's up with you, Saumya?

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

Kanan I want to respond to this. I want one week in my life when I have no purpose and no meaning and I don't have to think about someone else !! I hope I get this wish very soon .

Heema, you need to grab this one week. If you sit around wishing, hoping, and waiting for this to happen, it never will.

Heema22

Go to top