Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 101)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I thought it was just politics and religion, is there supposed to be a third topic you don't discuss- I don't think its sex- no one is crazy enough to discuss that at the dining table. LOL

I haven't seen the episode yet but yeah, they are taking too many liberties in copying HD.  Illa Bedi should sue them ROFL  And anyway, the two leads have absolutely no chemistry!  Doesen't matter what they show!  And atleast Rishi had a reason to be in SN and help Indira, why the hell is this DV guy hanging around...he seems another mahaan in the making...Yuck! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
No chemistry between leads , every thing looks fake and " stupid" he is uncomfortable in his role . She is not comfortable as his lover . She looks at him as he is her brother . It's not going to improve . I agree with you . Ila should take them to court . But it's India . They even fake research !
 What happened to your trolling cravings ? 

Have you seen this ? 
My way of parenting 

Edited by Heema22 - 19 September 2013 at 8:04pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Too tired to troll...if that's possible. 

haha that link is hiarious--- I saw it in passing on the news.  I agree with this dad...a lot of girls here are so desperate to get attention from boys- seriosuly 12, 13, 14 year olds wearing such s**tty clothes...so disgusting!  Can't believe parents let them. 

This show feels so fake too- just like HD started feeling after a while...the contrived goodness and mahanta is so unrealistic and off-putting.  Remember how that aunty was calling Saachi's secretary "fat" just so Saachi the great could come and make her mahaan statement LOL  And that girl was nowhere close to being fat!  Its thats fat, then I'm morbidly obese LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Too tired to troll...if that's possible. 

haha that link is hiarious--- I saw it in passing on the news.  I agree with this dad...a lot of girls here are so desperate to get attention from boys- seriosuly 12, 13, 14 year olds wearing such s**tty clothes...so disgusting!  Can't believe parents let them. 

This show feels so fake too- just like HD started feeling after a while...the contrived goodness and mahanta is so unrealistic and off-putting.  Remember how that aunty was calling Saachi's secretary "fat" just so Saachi the great could come and make her mahaan statement LOL  And that girl was nowhere close to being fat!  Its thats fat, then I'm morbidly obese LOL

You are funny .being morbidity obese is style in US.  

That episode the same girl was advised to do  Sola Somawar ka Vrat . To get her husband back . My sister told me to  follow that advise to keep my husband home . I should try it ! 

I have great deal of difficulty  understanding parenting in US .  some mom also dress very  inappropriately . I love the way that dad dealt with it . I will do the same . It's useless to lecture them .  
  I love to know what's goes on in their heads when they go for shopping . I was looking for one black dress . Took me one month to find one ! 

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
OK . We are not going to get pearls from Kanan . She took easy way out . Change her destination to avoid buying present . She is forgiven !
   I need to get some rest . I am not sure , tomorrow , what's is store for me ! Luck is not on my side . Hubby went back to LA .. 

Goodnight ! Hug
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Yes a BMI of 35 does not phase me anymore...thats the new normal LOL 
Okay dear, time to go finish some unfinished work- have a lovely night Big smile

Saumya and Kanan Hug

Kanan, I don't know if you were kidding, but I totally daydream the same thing...I dream that one of my elderly patients is going to be so impressed by the care I provide for them that they are going to leave me their fortunes/estates LOL  I seriously dream of this happening everyday! 

Sammy, when are you going to make your comeback? 

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Going to bed in 15 min ... do I get to see any of you?
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Dia... Chandrabindu is for words that have nasal sound. Like daant (scolding) ; chaand ; Gaanv (village)
 I Get sweet dreams Tongue but I dont remember any as of now because they are so jumbled and ghotchpotch LOL

get gory ones too like I am being harassed; I am shouting but no one can hear me even ones beside me. Its very very scary and I feel so effing helpless.

Edited by _saumya_ - 20 September 2013 at 12:33pm

TBDRESS

Go to top