Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 100)

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

The links you sent in the PM are highly entertaining! LOL 

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Dia  enjoyed too. We got response from saumya too.   What a crazy company we keep. I was hesitant to send you but I took chance . I get lots of those links . One way to know that this CC is " normal " we have head on our shoulders ROFL

What normal?? Why are we normal, Heema? Seeing that thread makes me yearn to be abnormal just for a day. Only so I know what it feels like to idolize another human being. To say and do things in the name of love and loyalty. Right now, my life has no purpose. In my abnormal life, I suddenly find one. To tear apart anyone who says anything and nothing. Isn't that a big deal?

I love your. Philosophy !! Perfect for me . I idolize  my dog ! No one can say bad things about her .Dia suspected my allergies caused by  my penny . I was defensive . No way ROFL 
I send few other links to Dia . You want them or you had enough of those girls ??

Edited by Heema22 - 19 September 2013 at 1:58pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

I think I should let you go! You need sleep. You're highly addictive . I might have to go to detox or suffer withdrawal symptoms .I have nothing to do but  wait for these two to wake and have tea with me . They are exhausted from crying so I am letting them sleep . You go to bed . Sweet dreams HugI never get them do you? What are the sweet dream? I always get nightmares !!I never get them do you? What are the sweet dream? I always get nightmares !! 

Nope...I do not dream when asleep. I only day dream. Endlessly! In my day dream, I see an uncle who comes up to me one day and hands me his entire fortune and says that I am the sole heir to it. "Do not bother with a job! Take this money and use it wisely and well. And don't think twice...you deserve my hard earned money!", he says. But just as he is about to actually hand me the papers to his fortune, reality intrudes. Ouch  Edit: I made this up! Kaash aisa at least mere day dream mein hota Cry 

This is another topic you can write on, which my pea brain will try to assimilate over the next few weeks. I find this one interesting because one close friend of mine claims to have 'lucid' dreams. Apparently, a gift which she should use. I just heard her out because I know zilch about it.

Good night, Heema. Hug

Saumya, if you come round in the morning, here is one for you Hug And for Dia Hug

Edited by AllThingsNice - 19 September 2013 at 2:02pm

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

I love your. Philosophy !! Perfect for me . I idolize  my dog ! No one can say bad things about her .Dia suspected my allergies caused by  my penny . I was defensive . No way ROFL 
I send few other links to Dia . You want them or you had enough of those girls ??

Send send...who will refuse entertainment like this? Big smile

Poor Penny. Or is it Poor Dia for inviting your ire?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Dia Hug 

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Heema Hug

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Heema Hug

How are you?  I had a long tiring day...how was yours?

I got your pm as I was leaving yesterday- I read did but didn't respond...my conclusion- 3 things that should never be discussed at the family dinner- religion, politics, and beauty paegents ROFL

So you replaced Beauty pageant for sex? Or it's same thing ? I  cannot tell the difference   .ROFLROFL
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
BTW did you see the episode . That forum was so freaking positive . Something is wrong .when some one smiles all the  time I get very suspicious . 
BTW they need to stop this copy business . Now we will see fuse scene . Only reverse .today he is DK . Druv is Druv Kumar .  Too much . Why can't they write different love story . . I hope it improves otherwise it will be very painful . 

I am watching Aankha micholi with my sisters . It's really good. Both grannies ( this must be in thing ) are grouchy and nice. Mother is not super women . Father was   Aids   victim . Committed suicide . Mother is good. So far two girls are great. I love it but I like kids . 

Edited by Heema22 - 19 September 2013 at 7:52pm

Go to top