Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry . I lost it double post .Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia   Tonight , I will be late so I am  posting some links for your entertainment . If you have seen them , ignore them  .  I am on call . Puri tarahase fus gayi hu .Jehovah's Witnesses  se fight ho rahi hey ." My luck or my Sadesati "  who knows ? waiting for court order . See you  around 10 est .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the entertainment Heema 😃  The durga mata one was the best 😆  Reminded me of those beauty paegenet answers. 

Jehova's witness drama- I think I'm right, you work on the sets of gray's anatomy 😆  Why do you have to deal with this- shouldn't the intensivist be worrying about transfusions and all?  Well I will pray to mataji that it resolves quickly and you can come hang out with me here soon ðŸ˜³
Heema22 thumbnail
Hey R U still here? I was looking for some food. I am very hungry . All vending machines are empty . How was your day ? How us your aunt ?
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Thanks for the entertainment Heema 😃  The durga mata one was the best 😆  Reminded me of those beauty paegenet answers. 

Jehova's witness drama- I think I'm right, you work on the sets of gray's anatomy 😆  Why do you have to deal with this- shouldn't the intensivist be worrying about transfusions and all?  Well I will pray to mataji that it resolves quickly and you can come hang out with me here soon ðŸ˜³

Man  fell of the ladder and hit the concrete side walk  and had fracture skull. Brain was popping out . We wanted consent  for  surgery and family refused blood transfusion . I refused to operate without consent and blood transfusion .and drama went on and on . Many physicians involved. . What a day man ! I wanted to run away .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Make some ramen noodles- easy, quick and yummy- just don't eat any salt for the rest of the week 😆
Are you still at the hospital?  When are you getting out?  Hope you haven't been at the hospital all day. 

Yeah thats a tough one...not much you can do if the pt/family doesen't want a transfusion. 
Heema22 thumbnail

Make some ramen noodles- easy, quick and yummy- just don't eat any salt for the rest of the week 😆

Are you still at the hospital?  When are you getting out?  Hope you haven't been at the hospital all day. 

Yeah thats a tough one...not much you can do if the pt/family doesen't want a transfusion. 

Wish I can make. Ramen noodles . I am at work .all day and night call .but this was disaster . 

I called Shama for some food . She will bring some food over . Poor girl she said she will make some Dahi Bhat . ( yoghurt rice )  It's late to eat any thing else . I am very fade up with this job . 

Heema22 thumbnail
How was your day ? Did you get to do anything interesting ? 
Edited . Dia I have to go . I think this  will go on all night . Goid night . Sleep tight !!🤗
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
That's very nice of your sister.  Steal some juice and crackers from the pt pantry in the meantime 😆  Hope you have some fun residents around to keep you company atleast. 

How often do you take call?  And what happened to that patient? 

My day was pretty bland 😆  Had to work but a short day.  . 

Heema22 thumbnail

That's very nice of your sister.  Steal some juice and crackers from the pt pantry in the meantime 😆  Hope you have some fun residents around to keep you company atleast. 

How often do you take call?  And what happened to that patient? 

My day was pretty bland 😆  Had to work but a short day.  . 

I thought they paged me . But they didn't ! 

Our lawyer got court order because man  significant other requested it l she is living with him only for 5 yrs so she  cannot give us consent . By the time  we got court consent .he was running fever and I refused to operate . I knew he will have infection . He was exposed .  But he responded to massive IV antibiotic . And finally we operated on him . I was praying the Whole  time . I think I am  turning into believer . He was able to tolerate  surgery but now in ICU . I don't think he will make it . He lost lot of very critical time . Brain cannot be expose to air like that , so this was some  drama . 

Yes my sisters are fantastic , I am very lucky with my siblings . My hard work is paying off. I looked for food all over . Unit looks like in its famine time . One resident gave me one Girl Scout Cookie .Was great with water .