Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh ! those pictures... I have seen them. I think she should use less concealer  and  there is this picture of her where she is lying by pool side or something
 and I think its a very bad pose... a like one or two pictures though. 

and the paragliding ones
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Dia, I don't know why you find it so hectic. There are tour agents wo plan it for you but then you miss out on a lot of places. SO in my opinion you ask them for a plan and make one for yourself 😆

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema is right- I did say the whole hassle of traveling is not appealing to me.  But now with Heema's paycheck in my bank account, I'm going to buy myself one of those instant teleporters (is that what its called)...oh and some sort of machine that can pack for me too- I can't stand packing either 🤣

The cardiologists/nephrologists/gastroenterologists can't figure out whats exactly going on...what is a lone IM doc doing to do...plus I don't get paid enough 🤣🤣

So when are you getting engaged?  Is your to-be-fiance's family also in town? 

TBDRESS thumbnail
You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? 😆

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  🤣
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Heema is right- I did say the whole hassle of traveling is not appealing to me.  But now with Heema's paycheck in my bank account, I'm going to buy myself one of those instant teleporters (is that what its called)...oh and some sort of machine that can pack for me too- I can't stand packing either 🤣 For that you need a friend 🤣 who can pack and plan for you 😆

The cardiologists/nephrologists/gastroenterologists can't figure out whats exactly going on...what is a lone IM doc doing to do...plus I don't get paid enough 🤣🤣

So when are you getting engaged?  Is your to-be-fiance's family also in town?  lol... he is in Delhi and I am in Allahabad. My dad asked him if he told his parents and he told them that he has already talked about it but would talk properly about it in a few days , once he is in Kolkata. And I am not getting engaged that soon, hopefully 🤔

Heema22 thumbnail
My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

My sisters had similar comment about her make up . They  both are expert at it . 

She is very pretty girl . I like the way she looks but She gets lots of pimples . I think it's oil from heavy make used during show l to  hide it she uses concealer . She does get dark circles . She is over 30 . I am not for heavy makeup . I like very light makeup . 

Its OK to have pimples and dark circles. But that make up is a big no no for holidays... Holidays are to relax ...
Dia! Honey and Kaddu were complaining about the CC being "not so entertaining" ... SO I added those pictures 🤣 But this was not because of any bad feeling or anything ... Its just a POV and I dont think , it will get mods here
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

You posted the pics here?  Are you trying to attract mataji's bhakt here? 😆

BTW, how do people get a hold of these pics?  The celebrity circulates them out themselves?  🤣

Dia . Mata Di ke Bhakt are invisible but they are already here ! Did you see  views on our Cc ? This CC was dead For few days  and we still had nonstop visitors . Celebrity posts these picture on various sights . And there are people stalk them 24/ 7 we are last ones to see it . If you visit some of the official Facebook sights for these actors you will see these picture . IF is last place to get these picture .
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Its OK to have pimples and dark circles. But that make up is a big no no for holidays... Holidays are to relax ...

Dia! Honey and Kaddu were complaining about the CC being "not so entertaining" ... SO I added those pictures 🤣 But this was not because of any bad feeling or anything ... Its just a POV and I dont think , it will get mods here

@ bold  this totally depends . Who is with you ! When any girl has that much make up and very fancy clothing ( I am not talking about Rati ) they are with somebody very special and want to look their best and may be plan photo shoot 🤣. When I am on vacation , I am in jeans and Ts . Only sunscreen lotion on my face . May be I  should change my habits . no wonder my husband all ways on run . Getting away from me ðŸ¤£
TBDRESS thumbnail
Saumya, that's what I said- it looks like she's there to do a photoshoot- all the pics look photoshoot types and less i'm enjoying my vacation types.  Or maybe these are just the ones she took especially for IF distribution purposes ðŸ˜†

Chalo accha hai post kar diya, bhakto ko darshan mil jayege yaha bhi 😆

How long is your fiance in town?  I think you should get engaged soon- that would be so romantic 😳  Then you can actually have a period of engagement before marriage.  The only downside is if the guys' family starts thinking that they too now can have a input/say in how you live your life etc...that would be not so romantic 😆