Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 82

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dia ðŸ¤—R U. Coming over ? I will be back . I wrote my first post and then second  . I want to go after Sachi . I cannot take her anymore !

OK Dia .  I need to read some law book !! Presentation is next week we are not ready ! GN . Looks like you went home !!  Have a good weekend! ðŸ¤— See you When ?
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Heema, are you around tonight?  Sorry I missed you yesterday. 
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

Hi Heema, are you around tonight?  Sorry I missed you yesterday. 

Hey .🤗 I just came by to tell you I have posted few times On JLZ . I was bored waiting for you. so I I had some fun. Let me give you the links . 

now you need to start !

Hey where are you ? 
Saumya gave you lesson on disappearing act or what ? 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
haha, I'm ahead of you Heema, while waiting for you, I was on that forum and I saw your name.  Just read your comments and was about to post something.  I liked what you said- completely agree. 

This show is so annoying but maybe the forum will be fun 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

haha, I'm ahead of you Heema, while waiting for you, I was on that forum and I saw your name.  Just read your comments and was about to post something.  I liked what you said- completely agree. 

This show is so annoying but maybe the forum will be fun 😆

I think forum will be fun. I like the way the girl made that thread . somewhere someone will be on our side . I cannot believe that every one is taking her side . She is very annoying !!another Mataji in making!  Hang around we will have fun!

How was your day ?  Did you worked ? I had horrible  day . I was hoping to would show up . 
Badala thumbnail
Hello. 😃
Did I not tell you; I will be on going to Andaman.  I am on my way and connectivity at Pune (I am staying here  for a few days) is so poor [8 (]
If I disappear ; please understand.
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

Hello. 😃

Did I not tell you; I will be on going to Andaman.  I am on my way and connectivity at Pune (I am staying here  for a few days) is so poor [8 (]
If I disappear ; please understand.

Hey darling ðŸ¤—🤗  I wasn't sure when is your vacation! So it's now . 
you are in Pune ? Home of my annoying cousins !  Watch out !! what is poor ? Pune ? No way !! All  Marathi brahmins are very stingy . They have lots of money !! R U alone ? Navratri  will be soon , your Boyfriend will be coming over right ? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Hello Dhumaketu (the new word I just added to my hindi vocabulary thanks to this cc and its nivasis)--- its been way too long!  Ahh you're going to the island Andaman?  Kab, kyun, kaise?  Is this vacation? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

I think forum will be fun. I like the way the girl made that thread . somewhere someone will be on our side . I cannot believe that every one is taking her side . She is very annoying !!another Mataji in making!  Hang around we will have fun!

How was your day ?  Did you worked ? I had horrible  day . I was hoping to would show up . 

Yeah I had to work today.  What happned with you?  Work or more beauty paegent fights? 

Yeah its the same old story...prachi is selfish and saachi is mataji 😆  I can't believe they spent like 10 minutes on that stupic saree issue?  So you love your parents more if you wear their saree?  How dumb!  The grannies and dumb and so is saachi, prachi is my favortie character so far 🤣
Heema22 thumbnail
She is going for KALAPANI  KI SAZA .I hope they let you come back ,
    Saumya it's a beautiful Island . Take lots of pictures . Have fun !🤗