The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Heema22

Sukhakarta Dukhaharta is beautiful...really very calming. 

Here is the link to Shankar Mahadevan's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbJK4rHkD0

ALT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrvXqWwxGY

Have fun all of you! See you tomorrow!

Someone tell me the fate of Ranjiniji's thread about Sumit. Am rather lost. Heema did keep me in the loop, but I am sort of dazed. 
Hi  Dia . How are you ? Feels like long time no see. ðŸ¤—🤗
  How was your day ? Looks like Kanan is back in action and Bachcha is still missing in action.  
  Every one is busy talking . I excused my self to unwind . Some people never get tired of talking
We are back from incredible  rather perfect wedding. Hindu girl and Christian man is the going trend . We were guest so no responsibilities . Very simple unique  destination wedding in vineyard in Virginia  . Prefect place and location and weather  for out door wedding . No mess up no long speeches . Only 85 people . 
  Pitt bull and priyanaka chopra song was hit .they played it 4 x 
  Best part was I  was guilt free. My husband had a dancing partner his  Adhi Gharwali . I rested and I am not in pain and they had a ball .
 While coming back we got stuck in DC shoot out. Traffic was horrible . 
 Now back to hell from tomorrow . 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Hey Heema, glad to hear that you had a good time at the wedding.  My day was okay...I acutally came here super early, then got called about something...and now I have a horrible headache...so may not be the best company today. 

Did you see this ? I just saw her picture . What do you think about her ? 
"Miss New York Nina Davuluri was crowned Miss America 2014 during the Sept. 15 pageant in Atlantic City. "

Goodnight . You go to bed and rest  . Feel better . I am watching JLZ on Tv . ðŸ¤—🤗

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Yeah I heard about Miss America- apparently a lot of racist comments pouring thru- really dumb.  Okay hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow- see ya 🤗

Welcome back Kanan! 
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Someone tell me the fate of Ranjiniji's thread about Sumit. Am rather lost. Heema did keep me in the loop, but I am sort of dazed. 

Nothing really happened . It was great   experience   for fans . moderator told us that ,Whatever we write is public property and any gossip news paper can legally use it . They do visit IF forum to get gossips and fan opinion.  l think ,  this is one of  reason for Sumit and Rati  uncomfortable offscreen  relationship .disapproval of this Jodi on HD forum . 
    I think Saumya is right . Vijay  wanted to handle this in private . we will never know about  that interaction .Rajnini should have protested this but she didn't.  But the thread went haywire .( I wasn't surprise ) .

My break is over. Back to hell. Very busy morning. See you for lunch ( I hope) 

Koi hai? Sorry, got late getting here...hope no one has left just like that.

Heema, Saumya, where are you'll?

Koi hai? Sorry, got late getting here...hope no one has left just like that.

Heema, Saumya, where are you'll?

🤗
 I  just got here . I thought you problebly left . Saumya has left her foot steps too. Her Khillona Totta hey . Hope she makes it . 

how was your day ?