Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Walden

Control freak..yeah that was awesome and quite accurate.  I like Prachi too- the actress playing the character is very pretty.  The only characters I don't like are Saachi and the grandma's--- they are so annoying with their constant babying 🤣

See this:

these people don't like mananta either...no way this forum can be fun 😆

Wait for few weeks and we will make them like Mahanta . I think initially everyone is behaving . No one wants to be instigator . They need to have some  fun .
 I don't care for grannies  either . They are super annoying . 
   I think Addi  charecter needs improvement . 

Why everyone on that forum calls her Sanchi?i . No way I will like her , unless she behaves like human and not super human !!no way any one can pretend this day in and outs, people tens to breakdown and frustrated !  She is super !! Charecter is away from reality !!

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Wait for few weeks and we will make them like Mahanta . I think initially everyone is behaving . No one wants to be instigator . They need to have some  fun .
 I don't care for grannies  either . They are super annoying . 
   I think Addi  charecter needs improvement . 

Why every one on that forum call her Sanchhi . No way I will like her , unless she behaves like human and not super human !!no way any one can pretend this day in and outs, people tens to breakdown and frustrated !  She is super !! Charecter is away from reality !!

@ bold- what do you mean- is it Saachi instead of Saanchi?

Behaves like human- this will never happen!  These shows are obsessed with mahanta crap.  Take one character and stuff them full with mahanta- this is the premise of every Indian tele I think.  Pathetic! 

And the brother- Pradeep I think is his name- is the typical abuse my wife stereotype- nothing original with his bechari wife either. 

Whats the new show on Zee that your sister liked?   

Heema22 thumbnail
I just saw New show on Z." Khelati hey Zingagi Aankha Michoili "!! My sister taped it for me . Looks promising ! Story about very cute Two young girls . Has light side to the story. 
 One of the girl is young Jhanshi ki Rani . I love her . I might give it my time . I love show on children . Why they they like to use  word Zindagi in  every other show ? It's annoying !
Heema22 thumbnail
Her Name is Sachi . But every one refers to her as Sanchi.
   ya, Pradeep and his childless wife . He is abusive , drunk .and money hungy .and she is childless and husband uses that excuse to abuse her ? HUD Hoti hey . Most show use this boring .
   Yes see the new show . I really liked it . Watch the older girl she is great actress. She was superb as Young Jhashi ki Rani . Superb horse back rider and knows  " Talawarbajji " superb child . I forgot her name .

PS I just remember her name Ulka Gupta !
Heema22 thumbnail
Looks like you're watching the new show . I should have posted disclaimer !! Goodnight!!  See you tomorrow ! ðŸ¤—🤗
 I hope saumya gets her cell back !
TBDRESS thumbnail

Looks like you're watching the new show . I should have posted disclaimer !! Goodnight!!  See you tomorrow ! ðŸ¤—🤗

I hope saumya gets her cell back !

No I wasn't watching the new show...may try it though- if I can remember the long complicated title of the show 😆

Anyway, have a good night 🤗
Heema22 thumbnail
Dia ðŸ¤—
 Ye CC itna suna suna ? No lunch time for me but I was hoping  for  Kanan  to come by today !! She is busy with  Ganapati and I am not sure when we will see Saumya . How was your  day ?
TBDRESS thumbnail
Desi girls ke jaane se cc ki ronak hi chali gayi...hope they come back soon. 

Day was good.  How about you? 
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Desi girls ke jaane se cc ki ronak hi chali gayi...hope they come back soon. 

Day was good.  How about you? 

Very busy and hectic day . I was so tired . When I logged in I posted in wrong CC . I hope they don't think I was stalking . I really don't have time . I didn't know how I landed In that CC.

Desi girls are too busy . We must be lazy . 

Did you see Aankha  Micholi ? 
 JLZ has Ganapati cerebration , just to educate you . 
TBDRESS thumbnail

Very busy and hectic day . I was so tired . When I logged in I posted in wrong CC . I hope they don't think I was stalking . I really don't have time . I didn't know how I landed In that CC.

Disi girls are too busy . We must be lazy . 

Did you see Aakha  Micholi ? 
 JLZ has Ganapati cerebration , just to educate you . 

You posted in the wrong cc 🤣  How did that happen?  Your unconcious desire to cheat on this cc finally coming to the surface 😆

I am very lazy...I consider it one of my best qualities 😆

Oh yes I watched JLZ...I am losing interest- same thing every episode- they need to really change up Saachi and the nannies characters.  I'm too lazy to start up a new show right now.