Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Any one coming over ? I think every one went to Chembur  to see Kanan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  To eat modak and karanji !! I wasn't invited😭  I will wait for new more minutes. πŸ€— in advance !!! 

Hudd Hoti hey intazar ki !! GN GD πŸ€—I have to wake up 4 AM . Not to make Modak and help Kanan but go to hell . GN πŸ€—

Us waqt intizar ka aalam na puchiye,
Jab koi bar bar kahe, aa rahi hoon mein..
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema, are you still around? 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Heema, are you still around? 

Still around ? Just  arrived !! . Those massages were from yesterday !! Does your family celebrate this festival ?? It's big in Maharashtra and south ! I really miss social aspect of it . I made special dinner for my sister and she was happy . After 9 yrs we are togatther for this holiday ! 
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Still around ? Just  arrived !! . Those massages were from yesterday !! Does your family celebrate this festival ?? It's big in Maharashtra and south ! I really miss social aspect of it . I made special dinner for my sister and she was happy . After 9 yrs we are togatther for this holiday ! 

oops, I thought that message was from today...tabhi I was wondering why did Heema leave so early.  No we don't celebrate ganesh charuthi at all...what is it even for?  I don't think many in north India or atleast Punjab celebrate the festival.  Anyway, yaha par reh kar, you miss out on the cultural aspect of the holidays- do you have a large Indian community in your area? 
Heema22 thumbnail
I left those massages for Kanan . She is real devotee . We used to love social gathering. Dancing competition and visitors and special meals .
  This is Ganesha's bithday . During independece Ahinsha war , in Maharastra  social gatherings were banned by British . So  Lokmamnnya Tilak came up with idea and asked permission  for social  gathering during 5 days of cerebration  and they were using this to plan war agaist Britts  and were sucsseful at it .this is more for socialization than family cerebration .it's really big in Mumbai . Lots of fun and  very festive .
   We have large community in city and suburbs but we are not active in it . My husband is very busy and my schedule ? So we are not invloved . They cerebrate all the festivals but we never go . It's always in temple so , what can I say ? 
  When all my siblings were in US we used to enjoy all holidays but now every  one is super busy and away ! My sister and I  talking about this over the dinner . Lovely childhood with  great memories . 
Heema22 thumbnail
Did you see JLZ ?  He called her control fr**k . I loved it . I wanted Rishi to say that '
 BTW. Did  you read this ? 

I liked when these Muslim  and Hindu actors cerebrate each others holidays !!
  There is new show on Z . I didn't see it but my sister saw it . She liked it .

That drunken jerk, who was inappropriate in OR was banned in my hospital !! I was so happy !!  
TBDRESS thumbnail

Oh I didn't know all that history- that's why ganesh chathrui is so well celebrated in bombay.  But yeah, here most of the festival celebrations are at the temple. 

I was visiting the JLZ forum to see if someone was bashing DV for ruining Saachi's life but so far nothing πŸ˜†
Heema22 thumbnail
I am waiting for that forum to start fan fights.. Sangeeta's  fans are older and wiser . She is old timer ! And he is new . His first impression was not very impressive . SV had that benefit . He grows on you . I like him . And show is  slow . He just started to confront her . Tomorrow is Ganesh Charthurthi cerebration so nothing will happen . Show needs to pick up speed . I like Prachi charecter too. My sister keeps telling me that  Dil looks very familiar but I never thought any thing about it . Today I read her article and she is from our area in Mumbai and went to same school with my sister . I think we know who she is .
TBDRESS thumbnail
Control freak..yeah that was awesome and quite accurate.  I like Prachi too- the actress playing the character is very pretty.  The only characters I don't like are Saachi and the grandma's--- they are so annoying with their constant babying 🀣

See this:

these people don't like mananta either...no way this forum can be fun πŸ˜†