Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bye Heema...wish you some hypoallergenic dreams 😃

Saumya, I'm waiting...😭

Okay, guess not my lucky day :(  Will respond to your IF/TC post tomorrow 😃

Kaddu (now that everyone else has the permission to call you this, I am also going to join in ) 🤗  Enjoy the festivities  ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Honey... Raat ko I will turn up only if Kaddu comes so that I can join Dia and you in the morning.

See you...
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dia ðŸ¤—
Saumya ðŸ¤—

Darshan kab denge ? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Dia ðŸ¤—

Saumya ðŸ¤—

Darshan kab denge ? 

Main to aa gayi...Saumya kab darshan degi is always the million dollar question 😆  How was your day.  Mine was super busy and back to work tomorrow :( 
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Main to aa gayi...Saumya kab darshan degi is always the million dollar question 😆  How was your day.  Mine was super busy and back to work tomorrow :( 

🤗 Work tomorrow? ðŸ˜­
 My work was super duper busy too . Got invloved in very complicated mess in OR which lasted for 6 hours but end result was good so I feel better.

Saumya has promised , but " bharossa nahi hey " hope she shows up. Her thread took interesting twist . I din't like moderators stand on it . It's different moderator for that section . Did you get time to read the mess?
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

🤗 Work tomorrow? ðŸ˜­
 My work was super duper busy too . Got invloved in very complicated mess in OR which lasted for 6 hours but end result was good so I feel better.

Saumya has promised , but " bharossa nahi hey " hope she shows up. Her thread took interesting twist . I din't like moderators stand on it . It's different moderator for that section . Did you get time to read the mess?

Was just going thru that thread now...haven't gotten to the twist yet so don't ruin the suspense 🤣

Assuming that your allergies are better? 
Heema22 thumbnail
It rain last night . Rain is allergies worst enemy and sufferer best friend ! Unless you are allergic to mold or mildew .
   Yes much better day and night so far .
   Long thread . Every one is very emotional . Just wrote Pari a note on scarp . She appears very upset . 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Here I am... Super busy and super duper busy people.
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

R U super busy or super duper lazy ? How was your day ? What happened to the thread ? 
 How is Chirro?  I was thinking about her today . I saw real cute 2 months old baby girl name " pinky " so cute! 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Super busy with what?  Its been too long 🤗

Why did they close that thread- I can't post a comment now- but am I getting this right- the mod stated that anyone can reprint screenshots of IF anywhere on the web?  Thats a bit unerving. 

This K girl is behaving like IF is some world renowed reputed newspaper that posted false info about SV 🤣  Agar itni problem hai toh SV can go  to court and sue Rajini for libel 🤣  Such stupidity!