Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Alls the peoples still arounds 🤣

I won't ask where are you because you must be in that boring place called office.

How was your day... I have been meaning to ask you about the pesticide girl ... uska boyfriend lauta?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

I husband is always Do din ke Mahaman , thank god for all these wedding invitations . I have two more to go . I will see him on 15 th sept and 12 Oct . He is in LA for few more weeks and back to apane  Japanese Gudia  pas.  

Kanan where are you? We are hurt and bleeding !!

Heema 🤗 You 🐷 I was reading about your Chicago escapades and the lies you told to steal some quiet moments in the garden with hubby, and so on. 😆 

So you are hurt! And you have a big ego! (am confused about which emoticon goes here...am torn between 😉, 😆, 🤣, 😕, and ⭐️)

Please note...still no invite from me...a card costs too much and typing it out here is too tedious 😆

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Knock knock! Anys peoples stills arounds?

Knock knock  Karake bhag  Jane ki Aadat hey janab ki ! Dar gayi kya ? Mera to gussa Kabu me hey . Lekin Dia ka to belagam hey !!! Dosto se daro !!
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Alls the peoples still arounds 🤣

I won't ask where are you because you must be in that boring place called office.

How was your day... I have been meaning to ask you about the pesticide girl ... uska boyfriend lauta?

You know me so well! My day was as usual...nothing great. We haven't heard about Mishti in a while. How is she? Try to leave out tales of her mother...how's the baby?

I really don't know about that guy. Last we heard, he had made a flying visit to his house to see his parents. This was a couple of weeks after the girl passed away. But it could well be rumour. Everyone loves a scandal.

Heema22 thumbnail
Hey Kanan . Did you read about your song ka Aasar ? OMG these men have some ego . Every thing  revolves around them. I used to think my husband is above all of them but be is just the same . Easy to seduce ! Now I am very worried about his wish to prapogate in Japan ,
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Hey Kanan . Did you read about your song ka Aasar ? OMG these men have some ego . Every thing  revolves around them. I used to think my husband is above all of them but be is just the same . Easy to seduce ! Now I am very worried about his wish to prapogate in Japan ,

Just read it 😆 Emotional blackmail...don't tell me you'll argued after all those moonlit nights in a botanical garden!

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Time to leave. Honey left her footprint. Seeyou in morning hopefully

kaddu... I will see you at chaturthi next year 🤣 see you tomorrow 🤗

edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.

Okay, this was emphatic...how bad is it? Anyway, its ending I suppose...as all good and bad things should!

Badala thumbnail
Mishti is ok and she has started backing a bit from a day or two. 😃

And I am glad you don't want bhabhi gossips because there are none at all.
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Just read it 😆 Emotional blackmail...don't tell me you'll argued after all those moonlit nights in a botanical garden!

Only  stupid girls argue with Ed ka Chand . I donot argue with him . he doesn't give me that pleasure .It was cute . Perfect song and perfect timing .he is used to my sisters emotional black mailing . They both use very appropriate hindi and English songs . Other day my sister was singing " I never promiss you rose garden song " it was very effective . She s like Birbel and his Hazir jajab !! He thought I am learning these tactics from her. So St***

I will find the link fir that song . It's really good .
AllThingsNice thumbnail

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

Damn! I really wish you would do this, Heema! I would be really happy to see you! Would be better if you and Dia did this together, but not too sure she would want to. Then I can make all three of you work! 😳

One question: If you show up for darshan, then how am I a real devotee??