The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=_saumya_]Awww... Honey i am so glad to know that it all went well πŸ˜ƒ

Kaddu... I am.just here to say that i cant chat today . I am not in a very good state. Honey... I know what you.mean.plus why cant people share beds. I understand that you guys would want to have sex but damn you... I am.not well ... Arghhh...

Anyway... I am.back on sofa and wont get my bed back till my head bursts.

Might or might not show up.in.morning too.[/QUOTE
@ bold 
 Hey that's the bottom line !! Sex !!!nothing is more important specially when your daughter is 2 months old πŸ€£πŸ€£

You and me have a same luck . At my home older one used to give up the bed and mother used to tell me to  hit the floor .. I used to hate guests  from hometown and get angry at people . I know your feelings . Specially when you are not well. Feel better and take it easy !!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Heema22

πŸ€—Hi every one πŸ€—. I am not sure  anyone of you will show up today and want to read my " love story " but we rocked it . Best ever. Three middle age girls dancing and moving like teenagersπŸ₯³ !!!πŸ₯³
      Stage was professionally decorated  . Both Kids really did good job .πŸ‘ I wished I can say this about Sangeet .😭
     25 Th. anniversary  celebration started at5 PM . Kanan, they served all Bombaiya chat and desserts !  Yummy Yummy  . Caterer  was lady from Girgoan ( any question  about food ? )
    Now about us🀣 .  Kid were very creative for their parents . They had few men sitting on the stage  for Whistling and throwing money . Our husbands who were total clueless in the font row .
  Our husbands thought that they were in for a treat . Young ladies dancing , moving Buns and Boobs .it was dark and Lavani  starts with ladies backsides  facing the audience . As we turn  we all saw each other. and it was  total disbelieve !! 🀣Pleasant  or unpleasant surprise for the guys !🀣 🀬We  really rocked it .πŸ₯³ We  danced , just the way did it as  young girls for various completions only brides mom was missing .😭
   Best and most embarrassing part was  , my husbands public display of his happiness !! No inhibitions !! He need to behave in public !! πŸ€£
      Requests was made by couple that me and  my husband perform , our one famous dance but my husband knew my physical status so he twisted things around and he wanted to pay respect to our teacher my mon and do Gondhal  ( dance for Durga . Another  folk Dance form Maharashtra  ) and all four of us done this before so we attempted . Men in sports jacket and ladies in nine yard sari, very comical look but we pulled it off nicely . This was lots of fun !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dia,  yes we had bad weather looked like " Nor'easter" followed us .🀬 But we were at the Banquet  place . Some latecomers  were stuck in the storm. πŸ‘

saumya ,I hope  you are feeling better πŸ€— Why youngest in the family always ends up on sofa ?🀬 Why not oldest ? πŸ˜‘

Kanan, Sangeet was total Guju  !! Ras and  Garaba !! Great music but  total disaster . I hope this was not the preview of the wedding .they served Gujarathi meal , this was good!! Dhokala and Khandavi was great !! Mango curry was good too.

Ok you all. I need to go and get bride's  mom ready for the  wedding . She wants to be in traditional Marathi lady !!  Hope to see you , When I just had it and want refuge . 
9 am barat . 10 am wedding , 12 Pm Vidai OMG!!! Followed by lunch !!

This was the Lavani exact Copy but we did it better . I was in the middle !!

Whoa πŸ˜ƒ You've had loads of fun! πŸ˜ƒ Gondhal, Lavani, Bambaiya chaat, and gujju food!! Big fat Indian wedding!!

Edit: Oh I love this song! Did you dance to the same song?? Heema! You reminded me of some awesome melodies from Pinjara. Here's one (by no means a lavani, but a beautiful tune): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxNJBINpwY

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
How you doing, Saumi? I came round on Sunday (I had thought I'd visit on Saturday, but it was crazy), saw your message and logged out without leaving any trace of having come by.  Hope you're feeling better today.
Hi Kanan , just to say hi .I am in botanical garden . Hubby is taking pics . I have few seconds . To say hello . I hope princess will come to give you company ,

Hi Kanan , just to say hi .I am in botanical garden . Hubby is taking pics . I have few seconds . To say hello . I hope princess will come to give you company ,

Princess?? Or do you mean Bachcha??  Highly unlikely that Princess would be around at this hour.

You enjoy πŸ€— 

honey... why are you online at this hour? still partying?
Anyone?  πŸ˜ƒ

Heema, sounds like you had a blast at the wedding...I love the Chicago botanic garden...is that where you were?   Saumya, I hope you're feeling better or at least have passed on your germs to other family members so you don't have to be miserable all by yourself πŸ˜† (just kidding!).  Kanan, hope you finally have some downtime at work :0)  Hope to catch some of you tomorrow.
just landed safely at Newark airport!Now two hours drive . Alone and lonely .[BR

Hope to see you all tomorrow .i will answer all the questions . Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago

just landed safely at Newark airport!Now two hours drive . Alone and lonely .[BR

Hope to see you all tomorrow .i will answer all the questions .

Hey Heema πŸ€— You're back! Have a safe ride home. 

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Hey HeemaπŸ€— You're back! Have a safe ride home.

yes i am.here (i will pretend that you asked me that )

but anyway... I am.unwanted 😭 and no one wants to talk.to me 😭 🀣