Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 42

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanan, this message is specially for you because you accused me of ignoring you!  Unlike some other people on this cc πŸ˜‰, I read all your comments everday πŸ˜ƒ - too lazy to hit the like button most of the times.  Now I feel like I'm stalking you 🀣  Anyway, hope all is good with you and work is not sucking the life out of you.  We shall meet again one of these days.  Till then...πŸ€— πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Wait... I never promised... I only said hopefully. Plus... I woke up in the morning with a headache because of cold so i went back to sleep.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

Wait... I never promised... I only said hopefully. Plus... I woke up in the morning with a headache because of cold so i went back to sleep.

Oh Sweetie we love your company so  we try any which way to lower to to this CC., that's all . Infact I am proud of you that  at your age you wake up this early just to say hi to your older friends who don't need much sleep . I am sorry to read that you are under bad weather . Feel better . Lots of XOXOXOXOXOXO πŸ€—don't share these with your CHIRRRO . SEE YOU SOON ? Feel better .

Now this one for you . Shama doesn't get this one today . She loves to get upset with me and forces Leena to sing this song for her .lovely song . Kanan thank you for reminding me of this bisare huye song 

If you don't like my gudia song this is another.,watch Rajesh Kanna's fake acting . Which will make you laugh .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Happy Govinda every one !! Fun time in Mumbai . My favirote song for a day . I hope you like this ones. Bye I have to go to airport ." Piya Milan ki AAS.

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

Happy Govinda every one !! Fun time in Mumbai . My favirote song for a day . I hope you like this ones. Bye I have to go to airport ." Piya Milan ki AAS.

Have a wonderful time, Heema! Thanks for the pics πŸ€—  We had fun at office trying to burst the handi...succeeded after six attempts. Office group went and watched dahi handi at three places. Of course, nowadays, its more like a competition...in one of the places, the prize for bursting the handi was a crore of rupees 😲 

Have fun and rock it with the lavani! πŸ˜ƒ

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

Kanan, this message is specially for you because you accused me of ignoring you!  Unlike some other people on this cc πŸ˜‰, I read all your comments everday πŸ˜ƒ - too lazy to hit the like button most of the times.  Now I feel like I'm stalking you 🀣  Anyway, hope all is good with you and work is not sucking the life out of you.  We shall meet again one of these days.  Till then...πŸ€— πŸ€—

*Jaw drops to floor*, *rubs eyes in pure disbelief*

OMG!! Is this who I think it is?? Hi Dia...glad you still remember my name! I totally ignore your comment about me not reading comments and so on. You're too lazy to hit Like and I am too lazy to go back πŸ˜› (not always lazy though) Heard your exams went well...when are the results expected (or was this mentioned somewhere and I  missed it πŸ˜•) Take care. Some night, when am in office till the wee hours of morning, I'll see you. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
This is not done... You are early today...

Whats up?
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone here?  πŸ˜ƒ  I'm guessing not but thought I'd check anyway.

Saumya, we're just pulling your leg, since when you do take us seriously πŸ˜†  Hope your viral rhinosinusitis is better πŸ˜ƒ  I hate getting colds- such misery for such a benign thing. 

Kanan, it'll be a few weeks before I get my results...will distribute virtual mithai if the outcome is good. 

Heema, my neighbor for the next few days πŸ˜†  hope you are enjoying yourself at the wedding festivities.

Heema22 thumbnail
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Every one . I told you I will drop in . AAdat se majboor Hun . Woke up really early . 
   Both arrived safely and in time . Weather was perfect warm and breezy . My husband looked exhausted ( but no complaint from him ) So I pretended I was tired and skipped Haladi . He hates these ladies things any way . We want for long walk by the lake .what a beautiful lake Michigan. 
  And had meals and just relaxed  . We took double decker bus ride at nighttime to see the incredible lights in the city 

Taday is the big day .  We are going to brides place this afternoon . I need to get hold of my partners and practice and synchronized our steps .so we will be ready !!!

DIa your city is  beautiful . . Weather is fine but today will be very hot . I am looking for you on the streets . I hope I spot you !!  City is clean . Lots of concrete . I come here every two years to see our friends but every time I see new Skyscrapers !!  Very sad but old architect is still standing and looking fabulous !!

Saumya I just read on SV profile that you are feeling better. I am happy πŸ€—πŸ€—
     Kanan and Dia stop complaining about each other and  make  a date !! Monday might be the day,

I will keep in touch . I really missed every one of you but happy to be with my Hubby ,πŸ€—

Wish me good luck !!!!!