Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanan ! I I told  you that ,I have Yashoda and Krishna picture for you . I  found this long time back but I wanted to post this on Jalamasthami 
 I tried to post Shikhand and Puri but my Ipad is acting up and I  can't post it . So use your imagination and have a feast . 

I think this is very festive time in Mumbai so I have Dahi handi for you . Oh Boy , I miss good old days in Mumbai !!!this will be followed by Ganesh chathruthi. I envy you but have fun  for me too!! I think you  have a day off tomorrow . Have a good time !!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Dia ðŸ¤—no more questions for you .quota is Katam . 
  Hi  Saumya ðŸ¤—keep your promises and show up . I will give you lots of hugs !!!🤗
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

arre you remember Dia gave us this tellybuzz article where she said her fitness mantra is to eat the food with worst taste :-P and then i had promised her a dumb video... Isliye.. There is this specific video that i have to search for.

Now this one , I forgot to post .
  I was reading article Dia posted . Same time Shama was on FaceTime . She asked me what I was reading ? I told her about the article. She  started to laugh and said who introduced  that stupid to you ?
  And said she proves evolution theory  that  Apes were our ancestors she proves it every day and  posted this video. 

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Heema, thanks for posting this video...what great advice does she have for young girls in this one...how to vomit food that you ate so you can be pretty 😳🤣
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Hey Heema, thanks for posting this video...what great advice does she have for young girls in this one...how to vomit food that you ate so you can be pretty 😳🤣

She is so  stupid . Shama send few more I have to find them . Go back few pages  and read our conversation on her . I don't know her but feel like I know this stupid girl . Thanks to you and Shama .
  I was studying her body language I felt like she had Khugali in her pants !! So restless and  anxious !!! ðŸ¤—🤗 I wanted to say " girl get rid of it , and relax 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This one was relatively okay...atleast compared to that interview of hers.  She also comes across as very self-absorbed 😆

You posted janamasthmi pics...back in the day, going to the temple and pushing the jhoola used to give me so much happiness 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
QUOTE=Walden] This one was relatively okay...atleast compared to that interview of hers.  She also comes across as very self-absorbed 😆

You posted janamasthmi pics...back in the day, going to the temple and pushing the jhoola used to give me so much happiness 😆
[/QUOTE]
 Kanan is big Yashoda  and Krishna fan . I think that relationship is incredibly describe in mahabharat . I love that too.. Yes I have found memories of Jhoola too.  I just these festive times in India . 

Heema22 thumbnail
Edited Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
My iPad messed up our conversation . Tomorrow I am taking this one to shrink !!! Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Ii hope the problem is corrected. I am on my laptop.

it still messed up I am getting off. Dia have a great long holidays . I will try to get on  CC when ever I can . wish me good luck!!!!!🤗