Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 30

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

I think he pretended he was  trying  for merger . That company is big -competitor      . That's publicly treaded company . They kept on buying stocks under pretend name . Japs were too busy tapping and  spying . Never suspected it . After they had 70% of stocks in their Hands he kicked them out . Old very nasty trick but whatever works . He is due for Hugh  promotion but that means he will be in LA and I cannot move there . So I am worried .

Chanakya Neeti ðŸ˜ƒ Cool!

Time for long distance romance again, Heema ðŸ˜ƒ Yeh toh trailer tha...picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Janmashtami round the corner and Ganesh Chaturthi fast approaching ðŸ˜ƒ I love this time of the year. All of this month right up to Diwali is festive and happy ðŸ˜ƒ Bombay really decks up during this time!

Yes, I envy you . I love this time in Mumbai .  We used to have lots of fun during Ganapathy . Loved to participate in different cultural events and we used to have fun.. 

Saumya . That vacation sounds like lots of fun !! Who is going with you ?? When are you going so we will not wait for you !  Have a good time !!
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Why is looks that bad ? She is good looking girl !!! I will watch it tonight . 

She's not looking bad at all..just that I did not recognize her. Saw her in the promo. Wearing a sari. I think thats where I slipped...because she was fully dressed ðŸ˜›

Badala thumbnail

Why is looks that bad ? She is good looking girl !!! I will watch it tonight .

no... She just looks very diff from what image you might have had of her.

Sure Kaddu... Scuba duvung... Have you tried?

Ssc is some inspector level exams for income tax and all
AllThingsNice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

Nope, I did not try scuba diving because it was the wrong time of the month, but my friends did. They said it was good for body and soul. Do you know to swim?

Do the actuarial course instead na! At least you'll still be associated with math (and make a ton more of money) instead of stamping and signing income tax forms and raiding the offices of unsuspecting jerks!!

Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

Shilpa in sari ? We can't see her incredible body ? That's not fun . I will defiantly checked it out 
  Saumya my love . Please  think about actuary exam . At least make lots of money for  your self . You have all the skills and you will be very wealthy !! You will forget this CC and dard Bhari song we write for Kanan .
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Nope, I did not try scuba diving because it was the wrong time of the month, but my friends did. They said it was good for body and soul. Do you know to swim?

Do the actuarial course instead na! At least you'll still be associated with math (and make a ton more of money) instead of stamping and signing income tax forms and raiding the offices of unsuspecting jerks!!

I have tried Scuba diving , it's lot of fun.

Saumya . I and  Kanan gave you same advise at same time. Look at the time for both posting it's the exact time .. That's call destiny . Income tax officer in India ? OMG stay away !!!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Badala thumbnail
Actuary is a long long course... I cant sit back and have people's money yaar.
The money i have with the way i live would not last for more than an year or two.
And i did not have this feeling earlier but eversince i have started making money for my.own livimg i cant eat without earning.

Besides... If these people get me married then toh i cant stand it at all. Even my boyfriend wants me to find any stupid job for now and once married; i can have my own way... Aand after this... I am very very confused.

Slender figure honey? Shilpa has grown twice her size
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Heema! Seriously! Too much telepathy ðŸ˜ƒ Thats great!
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya . At age of 22 yr every one js confused . If we know what to do at that age ,life will be boring . Math skills are Hugh asset .my sister and my husband is perfect example . If I were you or if Shama ask my advise I will say . Start  taking math  classes at your home or join outside classes . Take Acurary exam on side . After Frist two exams you will get decent job . And go from there . You will make good money with math tuition ( I think Dia also gave you this advise ) you need to think hard aboout it.
  How old is your boyfriend ??