Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Walden

Oh Yay! you're here, i was about to give up.  It was horrible but so glad that its over with.  The test center was about an hour away.  Back to work tomorrow.  How are you?  How was your day? 

Catching up with JLZ...

Don't ask about  my day !!  Sare ke sare problem mere hi jholi me dale hay bagwane !! Yo to mujhase bohot pyar karata hey . He verifies it every single day . 

Every test I take I think I did horrible !  I am sure you feel the same way . I don't know who  thinks   aboout   those questions and scenarios . 

I am on call!!! Just finished with 2 ER cases . I hope I don't have to operate tonight . I got stuck with House call. 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ouch, I hope the call gods are nice to you this weekend 😃

Don't get me started on these exams- dhandha to defraud poor med students and residents out of money 🤣 

I am liking this new show so far...the backdrop is beautiful.  Seems like the male actor watched Rishi for training purposes before they started shooting 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
I like the show . Panchgani is beautiful  place !! Middle of the mountains and very nice  village . One of my favorite in Maharatra !! 
   They are coping Rishi but I am happy that they are not coping Indira . I don't think I can take that . I think . Druv is a lawyer . Just like Rishi so he will help her .
    They had the topic on forum . I commented on it . Let me find it for you !  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3710637?pn=2

Did you like South Park episode?? 

Those exam are business nothing else . Do you know we don't have to pass the bords to practice ? It helps the lawers that's. all.
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

I like the show . Panchgani is beautiful  place !! Middle of the mountains and very nice  village . One of my favorite in Maharatra !! 

They are coping Rishi but I am happy that they are not coping Indira . I don't think I can take that . I think . Druv is a lawyer . Just like Rishi so he will help her .
    They had the topic on forum . I commented on it . Let me find it for you !  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3710637?pn=2

Did you like South Park episode?? 

Those exam are business nothing else . Do you know we don't have to pass the bords to practice ? It helps the lawers that's. all.

Oh god, I sure hope they don't turn Sanchi into a Indira.   But I realized this show also has its SN- apparently the farm land 🤣  Next track- farm land bachao 😆  but thanduflly no molesters and rapists so far 😆

@bold- techinically yes, but if you look at any of the medical groups/hopsitals, they "want" (this basically means you have to be)  you to be board certified and even if you have your own practice, with the internet and patients becoming more of a consumer shopping around, it stikcs out as a sore if you're not (this may not be true for neurosurgeons or subspecialits as much though 😆) 

Heema22 thumbnail
Looks like I will be up all night . I just got call that OR will be ready in 30 mins. I just hate this !! I will be happy when August is over and every one will be back from vacation!!

You must be exhausted too. I hope you get good night sleep . You have  hamsafer and dastan waiting for you !!! 

If I disappear ,GN in advance ðŸ¤— you must be going home tomorrow . Have fun!!!
Heema22 thumbnail
I was talking about technicality of the boards .i know no one will touch " non certified " Md . They are so worried about these damn Lawyers . If we get  sued  board certification is the shield ! This is what discuss me . I don't think it adds on to our knowledge but it sure boost our confidence . If you go into remote areas to practice , no one will ask you about these stupid papers they are happy to see the doc . But  how wants to go there ??

BYW I always love when new comers are label as " board eligible ". Sounds like eligible  man !!
TBDRESS thumbnail
You have to go in now?  😡 

No, I'll be around- I have to work tomorrow 😡 

Read my comment in that thread...I hope Rajini doesen't mind 😳

Edit:  But how does being board certified protect you from lawyers- its only because medicine as a profession has set being bc'ed as a standard of training.  Otherwise, we could all just say that finishing residency and graduating is good enough.  Its definitely all about the moolah!  But seriously, I'm sure if I practice even 60 miles farther out from where I live, no one would care and I'd get paid double 😆

Anyway, you get ready for your case- hope its a short one.  I'll see you tomorrow 🤗
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

She will be back with your quote !! She will not tolerate when some one says " negative things about Rishi " we SV lovers are very defensive !!

Welcome back !! On the forum ! 
  I  am waiting for final call  from my fifth year. He knows I am very  exhausted , he will call be after  he opens up the patient !! I love my fifth years boys !!!
Heema22 thumbnail

Edit:  But how does being board certified protect you from lawyers- its only because medicine as a profession has set being bc'ed as a standard of training.  Otherwise, we could all just say that finishing residency and graduating is good enough.  Its definitely all about the moolah!  But seriously, I'm sure if I practice even 60 miles farther out from where I live, no one would care and I'd get paid double 😆

Anyway, you get ready for your case- hope its a short one.  I'll see you tomorrow 🤗

I hope you never have to go to court in your life and face these f**king jerks ! When your lawyer opens the case  first thing he will say is  " dr is board certified" it has a magic touch to your case . They already think  you are next to god !! It's funny !!but very sad too . 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Gold almighty 🤣  I better be, after all the moolah I had to give in donations to ger here 😆

But hope your words ring true- don't ever want to end up in a court room. 

Seriously, how can people not realize that what they are saying about that new actor are exactly things that they thought were unfair when those words/comparisions were spoken for SV!  If you don't like that actor, fine say you don't like him- what is with all these declarations- mera fav usse better hai and blah blah blah?  Mataji ke fans to isme expert hai, didn't expect this from the SV fans. 

Okay GN 🤗